From: gordian...@hotmail.com (Jim_Higgins)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc
Subject: Tim Cook Faces Surprising Employee Unrest at Apple
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 11:21:11 -0400
 by: Jim_Higgins - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 15:21 UTC

Tim Cook Faces Surprising Employee Unrest at Apple
https://dnyuz.com/2021/09/17/tim-cook-faces-surprising-employee-unrest-at-apple/

--
Psalm 12-8 NIV 1984
The wicked freely strut about when what is vile is honored among men.

Re: Tim Cook Faces Surprising Employee Unrest at Apple

<iqmfkcF888oU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=537&group=comp.sys.mac.misc#537

From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc
Date: 18 Sep 2021 15:41:01 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 15:41 UTC

On 2021-09-18, Jim_Higgins <gordian240@hotmail.com> wrote:

> "Tim Cook Faces Surprising Employee Unrest at Apple"

---
Over the past month, more than 500 people who said they were current and
former Apple employees have submitted accounts of verbal abuse, sexual
harassment, retaliation and discrimination at work, among other issues

Apple has about 160,000 employees around the world, and it was unclear
if the newly public complaints reflected systemic problems or isolated
issues that happen at many larger corporations.i

While the airing of Appleā€™s workplace issues is remarkable to many
people who have followed the company over the years, employee activism
has become commonplace in Silicon Valley.
---

Slow news day for Jimbo, I guess...

JR

Re: Tim Cook Faces Surprising Employee Unrest at Apple

<si5meh$1u2m$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=538&group=comp.sys.mac.misc#538

From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 09:41:37 +1200
 by: Your Name - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 21:41 UTC

On 2021-09-18 15:21:11 +0000, Jim_Higgins said:

> Tim Cook Faces Surprising Employee Unrest at Apple
> https://dnyuz.com/2021/09/17/tim-cook-faces-surprising-employee-unrest-at-apple/

Tim Cook should stick to actually running a computer company and stop
poking his official company nose into political garbage like gay
rights, black rights, "equality", etc. If he wants to do those things,
then he should do them on his own time and not involve the company nor
it's money.

The lazy empoyees should simply do the job they were hired to do -
don't like it, then bugger off and get a job somewhere else. All this
crap about working from home, four-day working weeks, etc. are
ridiculous idiocy that will ruin some companies and simply raise prices
on every product/service.