This dungeon is owned and operated by Frobozz Magic Co., Ltd.

computers / comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action / Re: 2021 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #6

SubjectAuthor
* 2021 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #6Spalls Hurgenson
+* Re: 2021 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #6Mike S.
|`- Re: 2021 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #6Ant
`- Re: 2021 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #6Ant

1
2021 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #6

<j07qrght6lqa67b08lvfpk592kis1d2qcb@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=5395&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#5395

From: spallshu...@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: 2021 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #6
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 18:40:50 -0500
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 23:40 UTC

"Hey!" I hear you cry, "Where da games? You s'posed to be giving us
free games every day. It's Christmas! I want me prezzies!" Don't
worry; I got your games right here. Patience; the presents are coming.

How about we start with this one: "Men of War". Just the name makes
you think of Christmas, right? It's yours for the low-low price of
typing wmzyj 3 mgxz kby P3 into Steam. What a bargain! The game is a
WW2 real-time strategy title... well, more real-time tactics, since
base-building has been minimized; instead, the game focuses on moving
and managing your soldiers. Basically, imagine "Company of Heroes",
except if it was developed by Ukrainians. Sure, it's a bit old and has
some of that Iron Curtain jankiness to it, but the presentation is
pretty good and the gameplay is solid. I'd get it, if I could. Oh
wait, I already did.

On the other hand, I also have "GRIP: Combat Racing". This sci-fi
combat-racer has you speeding around colorful and futuristic tracks,
trying to get to the lead by any means possible... including driving
up the sides of the track or shooting the guys in front of you. If you
enjoyed "Rollcage" or "Star Wars Racer" back in the day, well, this is
essentially a modern take on that formula. It has lots of power-ups,
(like this one - 0k gtem 3 im0 xjwac - which lets you unlock the game
on Steam) to keep things wild and exciting. If you like frenetic
racing, give "GRIP" a try.

So, there... presents as promised. See what a little patience gets
you? Now keep being patient, and maybe there will be even more
tomorrow!

Have fun! Enjoy the games!

Re: 2021 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #6

<4a8qrg5c2al7l8ir4opnuvuaipdb0d4e2h@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=5396&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#5396

From: Mik...@nowhere.com (Mike S.)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: Re: 2021 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #6
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 18:48:24 -0500
 by: Mike S. - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 23:48 UTC

On Fri, 17 Dec 2021 18:40:50 -0500, Spalls Hurgenson
<spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote:

>"Hey!" I hear you cry, "Where da games? You s'posed to be giving us
>free games every day. It's Christmas! I want me prezzies!" Don't
>worry; I got your games right here. Patience; the presents are coming.

Neither of these are really my kind of game. I did not take either.

Re: 2021 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #6

<9JWdnXaqX668uCD8nZ2dnUU7-TOdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=5398&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#5398

From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 18:02:41 -0600
 by: Ant - Sat, 18 Dec 2021 00:02 UTC

Both are "mine" since I just saw your post. ;)

Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Hey!" I hear you cry, "Where da games? You s'posed to be giving us
> free games every day. It's Christmas! I want me prezzies!" Don't
> worry; I got your games right here. Patience; the presents are coming.

> How about we start with this one: "Men of War". Just the name makes
> you think of Christmas, right? It's yours for the low-low price of
> typing wmzyj 3 mgxz kby P3 into Steam. What a bargain! The game is a
> WW2 real-time strategy title... well, more real-time tactics, since
> base-building has been minimized; instead, the game focuses on moving
> and managing your soldiers. Basically, imagine "Company of Heroes",
> except if it was developed by Ukrainians. Sure, it's a bit old and has
> some of that Iron Curtain jankiness to it, but the presentation is
> pretty good and the gameplay is solid. I'd get it, if I could. Oh
> wait, I already did.

I love military war RTS games like C&C, World in Conflict, etc.

> On the other hand, I also have "GRIP: Combat Racing". This sci-fi
> combat-racer has you speeding around colorful and futuristic tracks,
> trying to get to the lead by any means possible... including driving
> up the sides of the track or shooting the guys in front of you. If you
> enjoyed "Rollcage" or "Star Wars Racer" back in the day, well, this is
> essentially a modern take on that formula. It has lots of power-ups,
> (like this one - 0k gtem 3 im0 xjwac - which lets you unlock the game
> on Steam) to keep things wild and exciting. If you like frenetic
> racing, give "GRIP" a try.

Ooh, this looks pretty! I enjoyed SW Racers!

> So, there... presents as promised. See what a little patience gets
> you? Now keep being patient, and maybe there will be even more
> tomorrow!

> Have fun! Enjoy the games!

Thanks. ;)
--
Cold & windy winter rain storm came & left a big mess! Dang coldness, colony, works, strikes, software upgrades, free games, spams, (scam/fraud)s, greeds, inflations, illness, life, etc. again. :(
| |o o| |

Re: 2021 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #6

<9JWdnXGqX66huCD8nZ2dnUU7-TOdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=5399&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#5399

From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 18:03:08 -0600
 by: Ant - Sat, 18 Dec 2021 00:03 UTC

Mike S. <Mike_S@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Dec 2021 18:40:50 -0500, Spalls Hurgenson
> <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote:

> >"Hey!" I hear you cry, "Where da games? You s'posed to be giving us
> >free games every day. It's Christmas! I want me prezzies!" Don't
> >worry; I got your games right here. Patience; the presents are coming.

> Neither of these are really my kind of game. I did not take either.

Both look my kind so I took both. ;)