From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Subject: Re: FREE GAME: Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adve,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.advent
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2023 17:05:27 +0000
 by: Ant - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 17:05 UTC

Passed even if free. Not my genre. CCed adv. newsgroups!

--
"If you do not obey the Lord, and if you rebel against his commands, his hand will be against you, as it was against your fathers." --1 Samuel 12:15. Slammy Oct. so far. Still dang old bodies, allergies (>3 wks. so far), bugs, Z, weather, brokeness, issues, etc.
| |o o| |