From: spallshu...@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: 2021 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #7
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 16:13:21 -0500
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Sat, 18 Dec 2021 21:13 UTC

Well, it's the seventh day of our Holiday Give-Away, and I got more
gifts for c.s.i.p.g.a. But don't think I've come calling with seven
swans a swimmin'; nope, I got games. But I guess you all knew that.
Let's plunge right in.

The first game of the day is "Star Wolves", a game which is almost
worth it based on the name alone. I mean, c'mon, it's called "Star
Wolves"; how cool a name is that? It's another fine bit of
Eastern-European jank, but don't let its lack of polish deter you;
this is a fine bit of sci-fi gaming. An odd mix of strategy and
role-playing, sort of like if "Elite" and "Homeworld" had a baby.
Yeah, its rough around the edges, but it's quite fun and with jllv 6
jckj hit Zvm you can give it a try. So what are you waiting for?

If these yearly give-aways have become something of a tradition on
c.s.i.p.g.a, then the inclusion of an "Arma" game has become a
tradition of that tradition. Because, yup, I have another Arma game
here. Specifically, we got us some "Arma X Anniversary Edition", which
is a massive package offering "ARMA Gold", "ARMA Cold War Assault",
"ARMA 2", and all the DLC for the last. All that combined into one
little code: 95 iitbved 72 dlvt ; talk about convenience! I'm not the
biggest fan of the franchise, but even I think everyone should at
least TRY these games at least once, so if you haven't managed to snag
a free copy from me in the past five or six years, here's your chance
(or just wait until next year; odds are I'll have another copy to give
away then ;-)

So that's me then. I'll see myself out. More games tomorrow.

Have fun! Keep gaming!

Re: 2021 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #7

<9rjsrgplriiuo36n3fl81qrtgkc82nlcqp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=5408&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#5408

From: Mik...@nowhere.com (Mike S.)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: Re: 2021 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #7
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 16:18:29 -0500
 by: Mike S. - Sat, 18 Dec 2021 21:18 UTC

On Sat, 18 Dec 2021 16:13:21 -0500, Spalls Hurgenson
<spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote:

>Well, it's the seventh day of our Holiday Give-Away, and I got more
>gifts for c.s.i.p.g.a. But don't think I've come calling with seven
>swans a swimmin'; nope, I got games. But I guess you all knew that.
>Let's plunge right in.

I am going to pass on both of these.

I got an ARMA game from you from an earlier giveaway which I only got
like maybe 5 hours out of it before I realized I wasn't liking it.

Re: 2021 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #7

<c7msrgh57ilubqj78dvckmmh35t0ac49qs@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=5410&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#5410

From: zagha...@hotmail.com (Zaghadka)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 15:56:06 -0600
 by: Zaghadka - Sat, 18 Dec 2021 21:56 UTC

On Sat, 18 Dec 2021 16:13:21 -0500, in comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,
Spalls Hurgenson wrote:

>The first game of the day is "Star Wolves"

Snagged this one. Thank you, Spalls.

--
Zag

No one ever said on their deathbed, 'Gee, I wish I had
spent more time alone with my computer.' ~Dan(i) Bunten

Re: 2021 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #7

<vvadnUt3FJQg_yP8nZ2dnUU7-YWdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=5411&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#5411

From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 16:37:49 -0600
 by: Ant - Sat, 18 Dec 2021 22:37 UTC

Poof. I'm too late due to a BUSY Caturday. I snoozed, I lose! :P

--
Cold & windy winter rain storm came & left a big mess! Dang coldness, colony, works, z, strikes, software upgrades, free games, spams, (scam/fraud)s, greeds, inflations, body, life, etc. again. :(
| |o o| |