From: spallshu...@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: Free Games (more+1): Mages of Mystralia
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 11:35:15 -0500
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 16:35 UTC

Are you tired of the holidays yet? Well, you better not be because
Epic is still giving away free games. Today they are tossing out:

Mages of Mystralia
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/mages-of-mystralia

After "Control" and "Prey", I shouldn't be surprised to see Epic
return to a smaller title as its free offering; still, I can't get
very excited about this game. It is an Indie CRPG, with cutesy -
although perhaps more charitably put, "Zelda-style" - visuals and
gameplay. It is probably a fine game - I've never played - but I don't
see myself likely to ever play this one.

Still, you know what I do with free games, right? Yeah,
click-click-click and it's added to my library.

If the game seems interesting (or you similarly lack in discernment or
self-control), it's free for the next 24 hours.

Re: Free Games (more+1): Mages of Mystralia

<jsudnQJ9odK60Ff8nZ2dnUU7-fnNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=5589&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#5589

From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Subject: Re: Free Games (more+1): Mages of Mystralia
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 17:32:55 -0600
 by: Ant - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 23:32 UTC

Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote:
r> Are you tired of the holidays yet? Well, you better not be because
> Epic is still giving away free games. Today they are tossing out:

> Mages of Mystralia
> https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/mages-of-mystralia

> After "Control" and "Prey", I shouldn't be surprised to see Epic
> return to a smaller title as its free offering; still, I can't get
> very excited about this game. It is an Indie CRPG, with cutesy -
> although perhaps more charitably put, "Zelda-style" - visuals and
> gameplay. It is probably a fine game - I've never played - but I don't
> see myself likely to ever play this one.

> Still, you know what I do with free games, right? Yeah,
> click-click-click and it's added to my library.

> If the game seems interesting (or you similarly lack in discernment or
> self-control), it's free for the next 24 hours.

I took it! ;)
--
R.I.P., Dr. Edward O. Wilson. :~(
| |o o| |