It is not every question that deserves an answer. -- Publilius Syrus

computers / alt.windows7.general / Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

SubjectAuthor
* Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?gfretwell
+- Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?sticks
+* Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?Paul
|`* Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?Sailfish
| +- Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?VanguardLH
| `* Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?pyotr filipivich
|  +- Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?J. P. Gilliver
|  `* Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?Ken Blake
|   +- Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?sticks
|   `- Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?pyotr filipivich
+- Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?Charlie+
+- Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?Bob L
+- Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?JJ
+* Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?Paul
|`* Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?Michael Trew
| `* Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?Paul
|  `* Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?gfretwell
|   `- Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?Paul
+* Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?wasbit
|`- Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?J. P. Gilliver
`* Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?wasbit
 `* Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?J. P. Gilliver
  `* Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?gfretwell
   `* Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?J. P. Gilliver
    +* Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?Paul
    |`- Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?J. P. Gilliver
    `- Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?gfretwell

Pages:12
Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<la2pthpap3r082tlmbctmekpkbt5l3tfr7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=5699&group=alt.windows7.general#5699

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Subject: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2023 23:15:09 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 04:15 UTC

I remember installing XP long after support had expired and it still
took all the updates overnight.
Does 7 do that now?
If not, can you go get them?
I have 4 new to me W/7 machines with fresh software loads but I think
at SP1.

Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<tri378$196lq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=5700&group=alt.windows7.general#5700

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 22:40:08 -0600
 by: sticks - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 04:40 UTC

On 2/2/2023 10:15 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
> I remember installing XP long after support had expired and it still
> took all the updates overnight.
> Does 7 do that now?
> If not, can you go get them?
> I have 4 new to me W/7 machines with fresh software loads but I think
> at SP1.

You should consider putting win 10 on them

Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<tri9om$1a6nt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=5701&group=alt.windows7.general#5701

From: nos...@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 01:31:50 -0500
 by: Paul - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 06:31 UTC

On 2/2/2023 11:15 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
> I remember installing XP long after support had expired and it still
> took all the updates overnight.
> Does 7 do that now?
> If not, can you go get them?
> I have 4 new to me W/7 machines with fresh software loads but I think
> at SP1.

https://download.wsusoffline.net/

"Modifications in version 11.9

- NOTE: This version will be the last one supporting Windows 7 and Server 2008 (R2)
"

What that software does, is downloads a set of files
from Microsoft and puts them in a folder.

A second executable does the install. You bring the
folder with 8GB of stuff in it or whatever, and run
the installer and it installs the updates for you.

Since you have four machines, there might be a bandwidth
savings by building a collection.

You don't need to put them on a DVD or anything fancy like
that. With sharing, you can just bring the folder over and
start to work updating the machine.

I have that folder around here somewhere, for Win7. I've used
it a few times, to test Win7 reinstallation.

It doesn't do everything for you. If you need the pound symbol
or the lira symbol optional update, it does not do those. It
loads mostly security updates or Cumulatives, that sort of thing.

There are also tick boxes to download SP1 (x86 or x64), and if you
think your machines are always SP1 or later, then you don't
need to tick those and that will save a few minutes of download
time.

Remember that some of the Win7 updates have SHA1 signing, and
some have SHA2 signing. The installer installs the signing stuff,
so there isn't any embarrassing situations where they were done
in the wrong order.

One other installation issue, is the broken Windows Update behavior.
The busy cursor becomes your friend, when you do these your
own self. It can take forever to make forward progress. Well,
the WSUSOffline, they know the secret five updates that
have to be installed first, to stop that.

I do not recommend putting it in auto-reboot mode. I don't even
know how to do that. It will take around five "sessions" to install,
with a manual reboot between each. First comes Windows Update
stabilization. Then signing stuff. The things are done in an order.
The final step, is to do 150+ security updates, one after another.
It helps to have 8GB of memory in the machine, so you don't run out.
That's the only part of the thing I consider to be excessive, is
the last section should have been broken into two or three pieces,
so the memory leak could be fixed by a reboot. (That's a Microsoft
memory leak, nothing to do with the WSUSOffline). The updates tend
to slow down a bit, the more of them you do, so I suppose there
is a bit of memory fragmentation going on.

Paul

Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<s9apthlc078vjoeld6h7o94pajvij0g2pm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=5702&group=alt.windows7.general#5702

From: char...@xxx.net (Charlie+)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 06:40:15 +0000
 by: Charlie+ - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 06:40 UTC

On Thu, 02 Feb 2023 23:15:09 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote as
underneath :

>I remember installing XP long after support had expired and it still
>took all the updates overnight.
>Does 7 do that now?
>If not, can you go get them?
>I have 4 new to me W/7 machines with fresh software loads but I think
>at SP1.
I dont think you will be able to update fully now from MS. Could be
wrong..
My way of doing it would be to find a WSUS Update copy from the era with
the full archived file set. I think my copy was about 22 GB when W7
support ceased (thats W7 and Office of the day). Where you can find it
now - others might be able to point.

Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<9sjpth95v1kse24biss5eeuju9t9bigt3a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=5703&group=alt.windows7.general#5703

From: bl...@thisaddressisnowhere.com (Bob L)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 09:23:21 +0000
 by: Bob L - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 09:23 UTC

On Thu, 02 Feb 2023 23:15:09 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>I remember installing XP long after support had expired and it still
>took all the updates overnight.
>Does 7 do that now?
>If not, can you go get them?
>I have 4 new to me W/7 machines with fresh software loads but I think
>at SP1.

Last month I installed W7 SP1 from manufacturers dvd but not
manufacturers computer, and initially updates did not work.

Googling the problem resolves to needing a couple of stand alone
updates, "Windows6.1-KB3172605-x64.msu "and
"Windows6.1-KB3020369-x64.msu"

Found on reputable sites.

One updates the get updates program and one is something to do with
stack.

With these installed just under 200 updates were found and installed,
some obviously don't as there are updates to updates, however just let
it go and all worked perfectly and W7 is now running OK.

Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<1takyfbhcr9n0.18t5tpxjdcoo2$.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=5719&group=alt.windows7.general#5719

From: jj4pub...@outlook.com (JJ)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 00:31:37 +0700
 by: JJ - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 17:31 UTC

On Thu, 02 Feb 2023 23:15:09 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
> I remember installing XP long after support had expired and it still
> took all the updates overnight.
> Does 7 do that now?
> If not, can you go get them?
> I have 4 new to me W/7 machines with fresh software loads but I think
> at SP1.

Auto update still work. It's just that, there's no more new update for Win7.
If a system still doesn't have a specific update, and it's still available
in Microsoft's update server, it will pull the update.

If it doesn't, even old Vista updates are still available in Microsoft
Update Catalog and from the support site, where they can be manually
downloaded.

Updates/hotfixes do not have any expiry date. They will work without any
time restriction. The only thing when an update refuse to install, is when
it has been superseded with an update of different KB.

The most important update for a new Win7 machine, is the root certificate
update - which should be installed before installing other updates, because
newer updates use newer digital signature which must be validated with newer
root certificates. The January 2016 root certificate update is the most
recent for Win7 (from file timestamp).

All update packages are digitally signed. So, even if an update package is
no longer available in any Microsoft sites, and you got it from somewhere
else, just check its digital signature. That's what it is for.

Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<u86h0l$uv06$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6522&group=alt.windows7.general#6522

From: NIXCAPSs...@NIXCAPSunforgettable.com (Sailfish)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2023 06:53:26 -0700
 by: Sailfish - Thu, 6 Jul 2023 13:53 UTC

Paul graced us with on 2/2/2023 10:31 PM:
> On 2/2/2023 11:15 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>> I remember installing XP long after support had expired and it still
>> took all the updates overnight.
>> Does 7 do that now?
>> If not, can you go get them?
>> I have 4 new to me W/7 machines with fresh software loads but I think
>> at SP1.
>>

> https://download.wsusoffline.net/
>
> "Modifications in version 11.9
>
> - NOTE: This version will be the last one supporting Windows 7 and
> Server 2008 (R2)
> "
>
> What that software does, is downloads a set of files
> from Microsoft and puts them in a folder.
>
> A second executable does the install. You bring the
> folder with 8GB of stuff in it or whatever, and run
> the installer and it installs the updates for you.
>
> Since you have four machines, there might be a bandwidth
> savings by building a collection.
>
> You don't need to put them on a DVD or anything fancy like
> that. With sharing, you can just bring the folder over and
> start to work updating the machine.
>
> I have that folder around here somewhere, for Win7. I've used
> it a few times, to test Win7 reinstallation.
>
> It doesn't do everything for you. If you need the pound symbol
> or the lira symbol optional update, it does not do those. It
> loads mostly security updates or Cumulatives, that sort of thing.
>
> There are also tick boxes to download SP1 (x86 or x64), and if you
> think your machines are always SP1 or later, then you don't
> need to tick those and that will save a few minutes of download
> time.
>
> Remember that some of the Win7 updates have SHA1 signing, and
> some have SHA2 signing. The installer installs the signing stuff,
> so there isn't any embarrassing situations where they were done
> in the wrong order.
>
> One other installation issue, is the broken Windows Update behavior.
> The busy cursor becomes your friend, when you do these your
> own self. It can take forever to make forward progress. Well,
> the WSUSOffline, they know the secret five updates that
> have to be installed first, to stop that.
>
> I do not recommend putting it in auto-reboot mode. I don't even
> know how to do that. It will take around five "sessions" to install,
> with a manual reboot between each. First comes Windows Update
> stabilization. Then signing stuff. The things are done in an order.
> The final step, is to do 150+ security updates, one after another.
> It helps to have 8GB of memory in the machine, so you don't run out.
> That's the only part of the thing I consider to be excessive, is
> the last section should have been broken into two or three pieces,
> so the memory leak could be fixed by a reboot. (That's a Microsoft
> memory leak, nothing to do with the WSUSOffline). The updates tend
> to slow down a bit, the more of them you do, so I suppose there
> is a bit of memory fragmentation going on.

REF:
https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/6/22217052/microsoft-windows-7-109-million-pcs-usage-stats-analytics

[excerpt quote=\"
Microsoft has said for years that there are 1.5 billion users of Windows
across multiple versions worldwide. It’s difficult to get an exact
number of Windows 7 users owing to the different methods used by
analytics companies, but it’s at least 100 million. If you drop
Microsoft’s estimate of 1.5 billion users of Windows to just a billion
(there are 1 billion active Windows 10 users), then Windows 7 is still
on a massive amount of PCs. In reality, it could still be in use by more
than 200 million devices worldwide.
\" /]

The article is dated 2 years ago but we're still talking 10s of millions
of users out there who are open to buying software and hardware for Win7
if the developers and manufacturers would write the Win7 drivers. It
boggles my mind that this market is being ignored.

--
Sailfish
CDC Covid19 Trends: https://www.facebook.com/groups/624208354841034

Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<a09d26bn50cf$.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6523&group=alt.windows7.general#6523

From: V...@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 13:44:36 -0500
Sender: V@nguard.LH
 by: VanguardLH - Thu, 6 Jul 2023 18:44 UTC

Sailfish <NIXCAPSsailfish@NIXCAPSunforgettable.com> wrote:

> Paul:
>
>> gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>>
>>> I remember installing XP long after support had expired and it still
>>> took all the updates overnight.
>>> Does 7 do that now? If not, can you go get them? I have 4 new to me
>>> W/7 machines with fresh software loads but I think at SP1.
>>
>> https://download.wsusoffline.net/
>>
>> "Modifications in version 11.9
>>
>> - NOTE: This version will be the last one supporting Windows 7 and
>> Server 2008 (R2)
>> "
> REF:
> https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/6/22217052/microsoft-windows-7-109-million-pcs-usage-stats-analytics
>
> The article is dated 2 years ago but we're still talking 10s of
> millions of users out there who are open to buying software and
> hardware for Win7 if the developers and manufacturers would write the
> Win7 drivers. It boggles my mind that this market is being ignored.

Alas, WSUSoffline was discontinued, so it is stuck back on version
12.03.2020 dated 3/20/2020. Apparently Microsoft changed their update
server, so WSUSoffline would no longer work with it.

Instead I had to switch to WSUSoffline Community Edition, a fork of
WSUSoffline. Currently at version 12.6.1 released 12/24/2021, about 21
months after 12.03.2020 of WsusOffline, but still nothing new for
WsusOffline CE since 18 months later.

https://gitlab.com/wsusoffline/wsusoffline/-/releases

For Windows 7, you have to go back to the original WSUSoffline to its
version 11.9 since version 12.0 dropped Windows 7.

https://download.wsusoffline.net/wsusoffline119.zip

Since Microsoft changed update behavior, I don't know if the original
WSUSoffline will still work. If not, you can't get Windows 7 updates to
store for later application using the original WSUSoffline. You could
try WSUSoffline CE 11.9.11 which still supported Windows 7.

Sorry, I don't know what MS changed that supposedly made original
WSUSoffline fail to retrieve updates. Maybe someone in their forums
mentioned why original WSUSoffline stopped working.

https://forums.wsusoffline.net/index.php

Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<u874p7$1163o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6524&group=alt.windows7.general#6524

From: nos...@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 15:30:46 -0400
 by: Paul - Thu, 6 Jul 2023 19:30 UTC

On 2/2/2023 11:15 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
> I remember installing XP long after support had expired and it still
> took all the updates overnight.
> Does 7 do that now?
> If not, can you go get them?
> I have 4 new to me W/7 machines with fresh software loads but I think
> at SP1.

WSUSOffline installs these in the correct order.

The fetching mechanism is "wget". The file merely has to
exist on a Microsoft server, to be pulled by the "last Win7"
version of WSUSOffline. The script makes the list dynamically.

If may have to pull WSUSscn2.cab from Microsoft. That
disappeared around the time MBSA (Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer)
stopped working. But I think that stopped working, when the
cab was signed with SHA2, and MBSA was not updated to accept
that format.

WSUSOffline knows about that stuff, as far as I know.

To a first order approximation, as long as a web server
has named files to serve, that tool should still work.

Just run it, do a "gather", and see.

After the "gather", you will do four sessions of "apply" with it.

If you have four machines to do, then yes, making a
WSUSOffline folder makes sense. You do one unit of
download bandwidth, and not four units.

The script in there, if it encounters an anomaly,
I'm pretty sure it will say something.

Paul

Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<u8al8m$1kqq1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6538&group=alt.windows7.general#6538

From: michael....@att.net (Michael Trew)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 23:30:32 -0400
 by: Michael Trew - Sat, 8 Jul 2023 03:30 UTC

On 7/6/2023 3:30 PM, Paul wrote:
> On 2/2/2023 11:15 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>> I remember installing XP long after support had expired and it still
>> took all the updates overnight.
>> Does 7 do that now?
>> If not, can you go get them?
>> I have 4 new to me W/7 machines with fresh software loads but I think
>> at SP1.
>>

> WSUSOffline installs these in the correct order.

I'm not sure what that is, but I recently re-installed W7, and the
internal Windows Update program needs to be manually updated before it
can accept any updates... it took me a while to figure that out.

Here are a number of Telemetry/spying updates to completely block:

https://www.ghacks.net/2017/02/11/blocking-telemetry-in-windows-7-and-8-1/

Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<u8aus1$1loqp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6539&group=alt.windows7.general#6539

From: nos...@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2023 02:14:24 -0400
 by: Paul - Sat, 8 Jul 2023 06:14 UTC

On 7/7/2023 11:30 PM, Michael Trew wrote:
> On 7/6/2023 3:30 PM, Paul wrote:
>> On 2/2/2023 11:15 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>>> I remember installing XP long after support had expired and it still
>>> took all the updates overnight.
>>> Does 7 do that now?
>>> If not, can you go get them?
>>> I have 4 new to me W/7 machines with fresh software loads but I think
>>> at SP1.
>>>

>> WSUSOffline installs these in the correct order.
>
> I'm not sure what that is, but I recently re-installed W7, and the internal Windows Update program needs to be manually updated before it can accept any updates... it took me a while to figure that out.
>
> Here are a number of Telemetry/spying updates to completely block:
>
> https://www.ghacks.net/2017/02/11/blocking-telemetry-in-windows-7-and-8-1/

WSUSOffline does not install everything.

It's a "tasteful" updater.

You do what you can with it, and then the remainder of choices
should be easy to see, because by then, Windows Update should
be tipped upright and ready for SHA2 signed files.

If it wasn't for WSUSOffline, I wouldn't have been able to figure
out how to get Vista SP2 Windows Update working. The scripts do
the "necessary work, in the necessary order". Vista was
particularly hard to maintain on its own. The Windows Update
busy cursor just sat there for hours on end.

After WSUSOffline is finished, there will still be updates
waiting for you in Windows Update. The advantage of using it,
is the "in the necessary order" part. A user might be quite
annoyed with all the fiddly details of getting the order right
on their own. For example, knowing that there is a Windows Update
which must be installed first.

You can check after it is finished, and see if CEIP is in there.
(CEIP is a telemetry package that records key aspects of
application operation. For example it reports memory usage.
The result is stored on a Microsoft server. Developers of
third-party apps then log into the Microsoft server and
view the aggregate info. For example Microsoft ICE recorded
how users were using the application, but because the ICE developers
had left the company, there was no one left to take an interest
in the stats. Mozilla does their own private kind of CEIP,
which records memory usage on a Mozilla server. Even without
MS CEIP, there are still private telemetry schemes.)

Paul

Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<lg0iaipe5ngciah5berbmgn08p6k4strib@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6540&group=alt.windows7.general#6540

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2023 02:31:18 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sat, 8 Jul 2023 06:31 UTC

On Sat, 8 Jul 2023 02:14:24 -0400, Paul <nospam@needed.invalid> wrote:

>On 7/7/2023 11:30 PM, Michael Trew wrote:
>>>>

>>> WSUSOffline installs these in the correct order.
>>
>> I'm not sure what that is, but I recently re-installed W7, and the internal Windows Update program needs to be manually updated before it can accept any updates... it took me a while to figure that out.
>>
>> Here are a number of Telemetry/spying updates to completely block:
>>
>> https://www.ghacks.net/2017/02/11/blocking-telemetry-in-windows-7-and-8-1/
>
>WSUSOffline does not install everything.
>
>It's a "tasteful" updater.
>
>You do what you can with it, and then the remainder of choices
>should be easy to see, because by then, Windows Update should
>be tipped upright and ready for SHA2 signed files.
>
>If it wasn't for WSUSOffline, I wouldn't have been able to figure
>out how to get Vista SP2 Windows Update working. The scripts do
>the "necessary work, in the necessary order". Vista was
>particularly hard to maintain on its own. The Windows Update
>busy cursor just sat there for hours on end.
>
>After WSUSOffline is finished, there will still be updates
>waiting for you in Windows Update. The advantage of using it,
>is the "in the necessary order" part. A user might be quite
>annoyed with all the fiddly details of getting the order right
>on their own. For example, knowing that there is a Windows Update
>which must be installed first.
>
>You can check after it is finished, and see if CEIP is in there.
>(CEIP is a telemetry package that records key aspects of
>application operation. For example it reports memory usage.
>The result is stored on a Microsoft server. Developers of
>third-party apps then log into the Microsoft server and
>view the aggregate info. For example Microsoft ICE recorded
>how users were using the application, but because the ICE developers
>had left the company, there was no one left to take an interest
>in the stats. Mozilla does their own private kind of CEIP,
>which records memory usage on a Mozilla server. Even without
>MS CEIP, there are still private telemetry schemes.)
>
> Paul

I am really surprised some enterprising person hasn't gathered them
all up and sold them as a service pack type thing. I would give
someone some bucks if they had an update package I could buy that you
just load.

Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<u8b62p$1mff9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6541&group=alt.windows7.general#6541

From: nos...@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2023 04:17:27 -0400
 by: Paul - Sat, 8 Jul 2023 08:17 UTC

On 7/8/2023 2:31 AM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

> I am really surprised some enterprising person hasn't gathered them
> all up and sold them as a service pack type thing. I would give
> someone some bucks if they had an update package I could buy that you
> just load.

You're forgetting the "Lawyer clown car".

Microsoft sends the lawyers, if you package up the update
files your own self. If the WSUSOffline team had stored the
files necessary (all 150 updates) on their own server, the
lawyers would pay a call.

The reason WSUSOffline does not attract "legal attention",
is because all it does is curate a series of http links. The
user downloads the files straight from Microsoft, and that's how
they like it to be done.

It would be very similar to downloading files from
catalog.update.microsoft.com , using a web browser. At one
time, that only worked with Internet Explorer (ActiveX plugin?),
but later that web site was improved so it did not use ActiveX and
any browser could work.

WSUSOffline can also check the signature on at least some
of the files. And depending on what century it is, you
may want to turn that off. I don't know if the signing check
works right now or not. The .cab file is installed using a
different method than a .msu file (the .msu is an executable).

*******

What follows, is a dump of my Win7 updater stick.

PS D:\> tree /F wsusoffline_win7
Folder PATH listing for volume RAMDrive
Volume serial number is 9CCA-7A43
D:\WSUSOFFLINE_WIN7
β”‚ UpdateGenerator.au3
β”‚ UpdateGenerator.exe <=== This gathers the .cab and .msu files
β”‚ UpdateGenerator.ini You can run this more than once, to get the latest files etc.
β”‚
β”œβ”€β”€β”€bin
β”‚ .wget-hsts
β”‚ AutoLogon.zip
β”‚ DownloadLinks.txt
β”‚ gsort.exe
β”‚ Info-Zip-License.txt
β”‚ join.exe
β”‚ mkisofs.exe
β”‚ sigcheck.exe
β”‚ Sigcheck.zip
β”‚ sigcheck64.exe
β”‚ streams.exe
β”‚ Streams.zip
β”‚ streams64.exe
β”‚ unzip.exe
β”‚ wget.exe
β”‚ wget64.exe
β”‚
β”œβ”€β”€β”€client
β”‚ β”‚ autorun.inf
β”‚ β”‚ builddate.txt
β”‚ β”‚ catalogdate.txt
β”‚ β”‚ Update.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ UpdateInstaller.au3
β”‚ β”‚ UpdateInstaller.exe <=== Once files gathered, use this to install, run up to five times, until you see 150 updates installed.
β”‚ β”‚ UpdateInstaller.ini Stages requiring a reboot, is why it is broken into sections.
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€bin
β”‚ β”‚ Autologon.exe
β”‚ β”‚ DownloadLinks.txt
β”‚ β”‚ hashdeep.exe
β”‚ β”‚ hashdeep64.exe
β”‚ β”‚ IfAdmin.cpp
β”‚ β”‚ IfAdmin.exe
β”‚ β”‚ unzip.exe
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€cmd
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ CleanupRecall.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ CreateUpdateAdminAndEnableAutoLogon.vbs
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ DeleteUpdateAdmin.vbs
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ DetermineFileVersion.vbs
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ DetermineRegVersion.vbs
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ DetermineServiceState.vbs
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ DetermineSystemProperties.vbs
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ DetermineTempAdminSID.vbs
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ DoUpdate.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ InstallListedUpdates.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ InstallOfficeUpdate.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ InstallOSUpdate.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ListInstalledUpdateIds.vbs
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ListMissingUpdateIds.vbs
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ListUpdateFile.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ListUpdatesToInstall.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ PrepareRecall.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ PrepareShowLogFile.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ RecallStub.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ SafeRmDir.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ SetTargetEnvVars.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ Sleep.vbs
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ TouchMSITree.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”‚ └───custom
β”‚ β”‚ FinalizationHook.cmdt
β”‚ β”‚ FinalizationHookFinal.cmdt
β”‚ β”‚ InitializationHook.cmdt
β”‚ β”‚ SetUpdatesPerStage.cmdt
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€cpp
β”‚ β”‚ vcredist2005_x64.exe
β”‚ β”‚ vcredist2005_x86.exe
β”‚ β”‚ vcredist2008_x64.exe
β”‚ β”‚ vcredist2008_x86.exe
β”‚ β”‚ vcredist2010_x64.exe
β”‚ β”‚ vcredist2010_x86.exe
β”‚ β”‚ vcredist2012_x64.exe
β”‚ β”‚ vcredist2012_x86.exe
β”‚ β”‚ vcredist2013_x64.exe
β”‚ β”‚ vcredist2013_x86.exe
β”‚ β”‚ vcredist2019_x64.exe
β”‚ β”‚ vcredist2019_x86.exe
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€dotnet
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ dotnetfx35.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ NDP46-KB3045557-x86-x64-AllOS-DEU.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ NDP46-KB3045557-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp48-x86-x64-allos-deu.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp48-x86-x64-allos-enu.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€x64-glb
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ dotnetfx35langpack_x64de.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp35sp1-kb2604111-x64_01fb9c1c60d9729d07977a7b142aab80ce9cc389.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp35sp1-kb2736416-x64_d1d9b33957bba14e31988dfdaf4f5d3b13f37943.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp35sp1-kb2840629-x64_8bceaa39f0da28e17ce593830f2b7abd94740228.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp35sp1-kb2861697-x64_77cfad96c417bcce3f919e6a0e29d656f9d8adc1.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp35sp1-kb4470633-x64_db23260a535f1a3447b1002b741621d64c24b6de.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp35sp1-kb958484-x64_e69006433c1006c53da651914dc8162bbdd80d41.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4014566-x64_95b57712424a36cac3fc2f27fcc12e4555a80afd.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4014599-x64_f97a3de2f8ba2a800ffab4889f1619b5731a0ce2.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4040960-x64_49acc241ffd0fe529497060f2da2e1aa81d7f405.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4054172-x64_7821613e8a1810a7a4f247cebb151573a4c01ec2.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4095519-x64_e239b7eb13f24ef5c88bcc1c1a6de58b46751309.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4338602-x64_03744f9af275ed2f72031861dbe4f5ffe38d968a.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4344173-x64_ea505c9b01b36860cca15f62fdd1ed9b46871dc7.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4457030-x64_e02549fb2dcbdf1d0735bf5db361d9d8fb7f303a.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4470493-x64_aa95b2e7b0b2140007de157386dd038c8e9ace98.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4480076-x64_f01fdad1ed94c6e53b20560d647e4a920e5a90c9.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4483474-x64_a9192b5a94484cb358f4c8b7c9bdcbed614974ea.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4495593-x64_a4f49e7d49efda219915de6ae806e96a3724ce97.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4506966-x64_b199d0f7d29251be12ba01a99e2c99cea65ac24a.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4507001-x64_be0daee8df411dedfc9fdbc0b3eafd20af3afeb0.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb3074233-x64_acb14defc9bcf8d65d47cf231d803fa285ab7f4e.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb3074554-x64_a72b5b0e0014d967f238f4c851895d6471711aa2.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb3098001-x64_6bc91fb7a58eb2f089356c52e55404f43b97bf5a.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb3098786-x64_a0d5008a7455c75f0a918a576816f8a095f190bf.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb3122661-x64_a1fb6e829522dda110a53fdc29038696b626f948.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb3127233-x64_a82f88c2a6e6eaa3d772ea72b36870a064306fe5.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb3136000-v2-x64_133bd44462f529c6ccf3c5243c9102768241d71b.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb3142037-x64_67f2f8b134085f9b99f97b7021ac317b4f58a6e7.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb3143693-x64_8c97eb25e1243581447bfc9d8d1c4a6a1e72daee.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb3204805-x64_236ebaf61075f997d769b38224c02bf4c95942d9.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4014552-x64_32e1c3af9a27962c93682fc66584803baa729782.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4014558-x64_900b63e9c928af1224ba91e4a0d0a14cceee92f6.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4014588-x64_924a413d7b285b2e5fe24fa80429d9746dc09045.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4014591-x64_9bcdec650701d5e98aa21b47b50771817c9504df.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4040957-x64_25f36953431af3abd007e23f44950bc9b46134d7.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4041778-x64_1e36c362f9f6c4dfdef1a3c0abe4fb560ec7f25c.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4338606-x64_63c347b905153e90bbf2e73d849cd176f3613ef4.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4344167-x64_82ae8f8cfc9c6ba82e68a30a9167b93747fb423b.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4457027-x64_d41e8cfe75d2d0ef99f9e1fd8c75db343027cbf0.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4470500-x64_920bfaf78b8782ecc525effcfdc1bd8768f11a83.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4480072-x64_1f269664572dd69948589aa90b648fae795a7448.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4483470-x64_0d49aeff854bec0a946bfde3c8e12df05bb09062.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4495587-x64_c57fcbd99402fb5c48379dce2d08859d2f5c27b0.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp47-kb4054183-x64_a022ad5109b1208dff502d1be4477668b4fa258d.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp47-kb4096237-x64_82cc4f1587e4b87a57c96028f9be4fe9aeb02d82.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp47-kb4506963-x64_f0667d6d02746a8aeaa60be841c53b5b22dac0f2.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp47-kb4506997-x64_4372aeb322de0738c2bcac582d9d19b15a93fabf.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp48-kb4495627-x64_c70ca60525a68e2fdf258f1e647fe0472ac0decb.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp48-kb4506956-x64_913bc7543132dff3699607276e3964524dc29833.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ndp48-kb4506994-x64_ddd664b6926c77646789c3328d0a7533182d9224.exe
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”‚ └───x86-glb
β”‚ β”‚ dotnetfx35langpack_x86de.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp35sp1-kb2604111-x86_4c2840092b5593dee6e81870f07803a3346ae74d.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp35sp1-kb2736416-x86_93368f49226c00b8ddb32723196ddfbb275c8765.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp35sp1-kb2840629-x86_3a7890d49029e2383d7887b5abbd771cea442edf.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp35sp1-kb2861697-x86_00011f82279874680d2d5812aad94303aa4af7db.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp35sp1-kb4470633-x86_dc94f13d3a8c1eaaf30ca31c03a6364758c3b5ab.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp35sp1-kb958484-x86_8b5036b48590c52e3edba8e297cd3017b7a3043c.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4014566-x86_03cfe905211220f70c6d9eeb61dfdbfa12897519.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4014599-x86_2b50cb426e999f8307a7fd129972bda071f79262.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4040960-x86_b1091182538e4c01b9f60a61590f1e6faf921882.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4054172-x86_b94df5cfa8f1a9d53d864b60cd76c1b0e68e0805.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4095519-x86_8d17e1fd03e3741689ea0a6052a5930567c19aae.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4338602-x86_30ea4776174ea4427ce2073f9be71426d7b40af9.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4344173-x86_df62e884aff6ee3c0a2ca19e1594e0ff95a079a4.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4457030-x86_51e31445f01e0ae32b18bee429936ced5c69d0a9.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4470493-x86_6cbc40a99a1cff77266d6e8931992ee2ca933317.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4480076-x86_3cecc68bc266e24f8e09e059ee092e0ba3cf15b9.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4483474-x86_d64f64d8ae28955a5f1bcec6e4f34795afdee5d7.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4495593-x86_7e5b7f158da6eafcaca7b9e0f844bfd5c5f2570b.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4506966-x86_51ffa129ef63173a77bcdb6710cb60541f7bc60f.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp45-kb4507001-x86_306e8aa676ccfe1a27a9bbe1fbaa93aeb87e91fb.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb3074233-x86_c349ea42707e0dc6a53314ed0a6d68d703a66602.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb3074554-x86_d8dc7196428e028befd90986d35f60dad29ef5a0.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb3098001-x86_fb742ba4818b24978f6df139ce92ee8e405dd535.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb3098786-x86_b79b9c5f4c15d0c69c86d2e8d5da6fbe8732570e.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb3122661-x86_7e459e0216f54879b0ae7299794e6f75c64aa028.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb3127233-x86_4a6e51beaec440e08cd7bf36868b6f7548a510c2.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb3136000-v2-x86_da08d435925193b28f5c674dc1ac275d60f47c56.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb3142037-x86_775a743ff646021917d483f6ccd61ccb7fa950ce.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb3143693-x86_1d72424582599c26b95f7953ea2ba88da7aa6ee2.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb3204805-x86_7548c217fbe0c7f28d6517cadc157ebdf11a5e12.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4014552-x86_1cbfe37224f78834082cc856e29583bf5ffabc8b.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4014558-x86_dc321d638ffa0c672a555b9e8e37e52994c71253.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4014588-x86_5e386600cdc784a0a05187adc160c6fb0fc12571.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4014591-x86_c4bf652a33f988dc0494ccfb35b49465977b6b56.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4040957-x86_dcf271c99f2713866a219eace695be52cbb7096c.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4041778-x86_7eb6b6850959824025c3d3e217391bcb512b30c7.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4338606-x86_d1ce3602db94ebfe6384017c537af081dd808439.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4344167-x86_6ee4955b5b314862f030d25187fbfd681e32354a.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4457027-x86_8295add8dcad0a178d8c91ef038abfe1f70cd030.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4470500-x86_2767a3866b79589eaa86058d40f4de144e08ac09.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4480072-x86_d58dbc6b35796400e41e54878d01a4c9c28b8338.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4483470-x86_74a74ca3a4a912b4f1854025b67a6546e6c86e75.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp46-kb4495587-x86_c4172ad5803a4e71ca948c751be9d339fed66ca3.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp47-kb4054183-x86_301cb3d6591b572786c8349c12a28e5ec5d2d334.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp47-kb4096237-x86_24e0d990c42cdbec83d7ef595cb82aafd771bee1.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp47-kb4506963-x86_ac28e0a0cd43b92c56f1184217f6d3b5eadd8bd9.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp47-kb4506997-x86_8a98345cfb7b95be30cf087fbdb09a79683812fd.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp48-kb4495627-x86_54911d02ea9c6572faf6b6036c1e53172463c42a.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp48-kb4506956-x86_5d57847ce518ae5d18394d4936130d56b003221c.exe
β”‚ β”‚ ndp48-kb4506994-x86_9350ec8492961a5890ac0abd984b9892021ce0d9.exe
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€exclude
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeList.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ HideList-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”‚ └───custom
β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€md
β”‚ β”‚ hashes-cpp.txt
β”‚ β”‚ hashes-dotnet-x64-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ hashes-dotnet-x86-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ hashes-dotnet.txt
β”‚ β”‚ hashes-w61-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ hashes-w61-x64-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ hashes-wddefs.txt
β”‚ β”‚ hashes-win-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ hashes-wsus.txt
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€opt
β”‚ β”‚ OptionList-Q.txt
β”‚ β”‚ OptionList-qn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ QualityCompat.reg
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€software
β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€custom
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ InstallCustomSoftware.cmdt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”‚ └───msi
β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€static
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateFiles-modified.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-dotnet35.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-ie10-w61.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-ie11-w62.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-ie9-w60.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-o2k10.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-o2k13.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-o2k16.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-rdc-w61.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-10240-dotnet.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-10240-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-10240-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-14393-dotnet.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-14393-dotnet4-528049.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-14393-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-14393-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-15063-dotnet.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-15063-dotnet4-528049.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-15063-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-15063-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-16299-dotnet.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-16299-dotnet4-528049.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-16299-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-16299-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-17134-dotnet.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-17134-dotnet4-528049.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-17134-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-17134-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-17763-dotnet.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-17763-dotnet4-528049.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-17763-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-17763-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-18362-dotnet.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-18362-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w100-18362-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w60-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w60-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w61-dotnet35-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w61-dotnet35.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w61-dotnet4-379893-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w61-dotnet4-379893.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w61-dotnet4-393297-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w61-dotnet4-393297.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w61-dotnet4-394271-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w61-dotnet4-394271.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w61-dotnet4-394806-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w61-dotnet4-394806.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w61-dotnet4-460805-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w61-dotnet4-460805.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w61-dotnet4-461310-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w61-dotnet4-461310.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w61-dotnet4-461814-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w61-dotnet4-461814.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w61-dotnet4-528049-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w61-dotnet4-528049.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w61-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w61-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w61-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w62-dotnet35-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w62-dotnet35.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w62-dotnet4-379893-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w62-dotnet4-379893.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w62-dotnet4-393297-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w62-dotnet4-393297.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w62-dotnet4-394271-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w62-dotnet4-394271.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w62-dotnet4-394806-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w62-dotnet4-394806.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w62-dotnet4-460805-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w62-dotnet4-460805.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w62-dotnet4-461310-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w62-dotnet4-461310.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w62-dotnet4-461814-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w62-dotnet4-461814.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w62-dotnet4-528049-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w62-dotnet4-528049.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w62-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w62-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w63-dotnet35-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w63-dotnet35.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w63-dotnet4-379893-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w63-dotnet4-379893.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w63-dotnet4-393297-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w63-dotnet4-393297.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w63-dotnet4-394271-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w63-dotnet4-394271.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w63-dotnet4-394806-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w63-dotnet4-394806.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w63-dotnet4-460805-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w63-dotnet4-460805.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w63-dotnet4-461310-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w63-dotnet4-461310.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w63-dotnet4-461814-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w63-dotnet4-461814.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w63-dotnet4-528049-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w63-dotnet4-528049.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w63-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w63-upd1.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w63-upd2.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w63-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-w63-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-wupre-w100-10240.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-wupre-w100-14393.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-wupre-w100-15063.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-wupre-w100-16299.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-wupre-w100-17134.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-wupre-w100-17763.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-wupre-w100-18362.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-wupre-w60.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-wupre-w61.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-wupre-w62.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ StaticUpdateIds-wupre-w63.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”‚ └───custom
β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€w61
β”‚ β”‚ └───glb
β”‚ β”‚ ie11-windows6.1-kb4498206-x86_40747d1e0a7fe50bb73c1568decf425fb9ccfd1d.cab
β”‚ β”‚ ie11-windows6.1-kb4511872-x86_46fcc938c4d10f7e0f7cb863d5d209eef203069b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ IE11-Windows6.1-x86-de-de.exe
β”‚ β”‚ IE11-Windows6.1-x86-en-us.exe
β”‚ β”‚ Win7-KB3191566-x86.zip
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2393802-x86_a3cbe279014841f1ef55099762c9487605a5ef06.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2479943-x86_b40ad1472c3017efc98f36a78c16bdbc8aa75b3b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2483614-x86_3c98806794d150a9847a02ba97b991853f8a3ae5.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2491683-x86_08dae42a9744280e003bab94d5518bf4e765e1b9.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2506212-x86_2986d3e06d5fca7dda6a326584768797bd693778.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2510531-x86_2823e3db261685830e0b3e8262dff1d59a835b3a.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2532531-x86_5f54d3000df08b2eb99a75d50de3faa5a03bf068.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2533552-x86_795616c2ae74a33b48e5ca2c124e841b3f54da29.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2533623-x86.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2535512-x86_b8a2853fc2251f3d2416f26d3b4ed6a78d2ca2de.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2552343-x86_99ae24c149e68d6989472d830313136ea461779f.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2560656-x86_bbd983ef7fe167bebc5722c07aaf9904d9048472.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2564958-x86_55b1442555f627fdd7dc36b3ac76296e26ef3a7b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2574819-v2-x86.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2579686-x86_02267c4e880eb57d1ac1ca1b216eb9141a64bbbd.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2585542-x86_b8cec590ccf1ebc057969c1c760ba290e38fc801.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2604114-x86_06b1f5084eb5004353bcd0e1a37d1ddbc4ee2872.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2604115-x86_a97a6f5236366cf1b8bd27f433f1d182eacdcede.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2620704-x86_721d140cb51c2120c7f016cec18b660ffd3e9b36.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2621440-x86_5c1c6a58a37751137af9db04c07b4da8154535c1.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2631813-x86_6b47fea2b77bcca1c30166225910e0c37cab1c79.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2637518-x86_8d33b25436019ed1c6fda9de97f6673d3161cc68.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2639308-x86.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2653956-x86_6c637ca6227e89624e4a738b7b538d8882d07653.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2654428-x86_9c90cd20f902c11cc91a9d7db2a4f2a67c2253a7.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2656355-x86_37655d99b30d6c0f6be83dcdd98459c15805d7d1.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2656356-x86_e922eb9a3a4aab830883b951f86d4bcc7531ec90.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2656410-x86_aead387a2089e76fbbe6c933fe4d204f2265ee82.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2667402-v2-x86_6b21b5e9062f1bb0554da8a6bd11ffe77f5f2ece.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2670838-x86.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2685939-x86_7c1107d05f65becb8b1cac21ca4a1d314a6f2f04.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2690533-x86_9aceb828aa625f63a9eafd56e990b722976e7e23.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2698365-x86_e64a2783ab3f4d42ccb7bf3185ba3538abf49716.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2705219-v2-x86_527be4aa29d9d8a20d8762a204cb65749b9c546c.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2716513-x86_fb10c5832da4de5c4798474fcc33c16139964f74.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2719033-x86_fadca557cabb744065416bae59963b20309090c6.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2727528-x86_31d9f523e7076aa937fc8df8a3a0ff2e2cb419e2.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2729094-v2-x86.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2729451-x86_db48f62ea7680a2d77c794412cf6563c56d88e8e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2729452-x86_a262a9e3ce82e041bb3d52a5152760388177f17f.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2731771-x86.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2736418-x86_4f3418a8f242bb91aef0df0dd6f5ab6be874cae6.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2736422-x86_0f4d5d2360a8172d721822b192f86b81a478edaa.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2742598-x86_5c61e428498045f4c397e3418d5a2915db107cfe.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2742599-x86_b7ccb75c896fe062689fc44e148a48bd1328f07f.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2756920-x86_6b808cb4fe38c7060e68e09019cd9a8cb85f53f2.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2758857-x86_6bf668dbc79cf4296f00c2ac7168bcb69e934f63.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2770660-x86_59998931bbc385cf066ebbcdcda9e4ec809e2fe6.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2786081-x86.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2789644-x86_6c98e54fb404ce4c5fe23bf4a7a3b57c85372303.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2789645-x86_41ba1faf75c1ffd460161f684c3fd03141d7cfbb.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2807986-x86_83d5bb38d8c50d924f3dcd024b20fe33afbd9d14.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2813347-x86_e59404a216e32b8b41e6f2e8cebc6c8730c6c125.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2813430-x86_32d19755cd440d035065d2146d93a322a94e623b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2830477-x86.msu
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2834140-v2-x86.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2840631-x86_0d3c6068eb387eaa4af6d96e889192dbe29c4d01.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2847927-x86_806ceed60c6af1063f20133b3e4669c84bcbc95c.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2852386-x86.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2853587-x86_be800dde18b5eaa1ce6e86d53e5de91e185fa11e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2857650-x86.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2861698-x86_d90cbe1d0cdf4a394ccdddc2fab61da199909cba.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2862152-x86_ad5a49f02f3bc95445cdff28152f4148b96b79ce.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2862330-v2-x86_554d121d6169ab1b64f50406b4ec698842c9fb06.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2862335-x86_c704e4852b0f85199c1e05f88c1e55cd94d4a19b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2864202-x86_e5ded438b3deb9cb287b56944ca793b8d3e4998b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2868038-x86_786ff0d602076354b1d2c1883520bac310e34756.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2871997-v2-x86_b056bdcf8df075761316a3667a6e74752fb784bc.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2882822-x86.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2884256-x86_aa39a9de469a1d06fd2ed9dda77d2713719d07c3.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2888049-x86.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2893294-x86_686b42380ce7533fd37f15bf8e44f73cdf67926a.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2894844-x86_de2f9b1502bca5a4982432d1c79b854c121b6ca1.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2900986-x86_49e55299420a6f5ffc9d75f2fc18c375a617ef4d.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2911501-x86_c9c67f2e83666ec8f6f8cff19ebb99f4da977535.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2912390-x86_c6ae6bd7f63fcb99747171ff933d77876eb76a2b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2923545-x86.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2928120-x86_e11cc743be3ec94b6aa3bfe24190faeb4910f5a0.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2931356-x86_2ce24af0df59ebed2745e035c22b83ba402e9816.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2937610-x86_3e211f08d727842a7eef4ed7f2d511b0232fe61a.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2943357-x86_a21f22f5091d225c02895d4062942a95550a887e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2968294-x86_829c49c4c28a5cbd9a8dd9f30576d70110f236ba.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2972100-x86_911379f2278a38deec45182df89bdfcffb1f2090.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2972211-x86_e1e946155eb4b70ee40549bcae21f6e106b82d28.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2973112-x86_c688e5660ba35d6293fcf03e24a6682e21918688.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2973201-x86_984028589185f627eee0144c2fc72bea9fb9d77c.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2977292-x86_a4d47597bc916711e6fb8e3cb593460f51d82719.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2978742-x86_c28e49c8cfa24c922e9b38abd234ddf98163502a.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2984972-x86_5ceebf17840d301d9ba3dd9e8f5416be9c429428.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2984976-x86_cdc2548134a5bf6ce126dc34c63a5cbdda942184.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2991963-x86_8332a2cbaa113e7a8a5c5e9a90dba9d0141f890a.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2992611-x86_9c7511a67fa5c9d1036c9f6fa81036f4572858ff.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3000483-x86_00179e2e8d8aafcf14fee7fdd678d3e7b1cb3c77.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3003743-x86_1e1aca36281ad757a17c33cfc250888574a53a7d.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3004361-x86_c21cb9b7379b27646679adb4add66f32e2f675b2.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3004375-v3-x86_a61f646b2a5721e59d38a482540bbf04a3edde68.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3005607-x86_a4cc4f93b27ede3bfdbbe428cb3466ab1f652ce8.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3010788-x86_dc1fd5b35632cb982e7e0ac7828038b63bc1bdaa.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3011780-x86_5455c97dadcf18ddf10fd91abd0b199b673cca3c.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3019978-x86_116afdb83c220ecde00aabffb43ed44957cc237e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3020387-x86_c9eb8385046a78e3ad47e3887cc3614e263845ab.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3020388-x86_c73a1926ab67d62218cd261f74c34c6ea58007a4.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3020393-x86_aba3171d57ddb3121a968d15cf11664dc36a97c4.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3021674-x86_3b5db1e6b478106f047a3a7ff37c7ee165266db1.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3022777-x86_9d2739f41beed72b8b44e583a4445f1bfd110d39.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3023215-x86_bef049914bb2df4eacd490fec88f07bcfaf9a7bb.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3030377-x86_f5886b878367a24c855676f8ea61c11230e20e6e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3031432-x86_a649a1dc8246dfb2fcd44b5f4f6490c91dd9bc81.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3032655-x86_172b8657ea42f73d83b175b61024bb69eca2e402.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3033929-x86_9943ff29461e03a10af55ccd007f9803e0dd3d0e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3035126-x86_9075690e70859abe177be0e3a0b6ad545e68af38.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3037574-x86_3f984a2174bbf3c0b674862f3b4f4c113636770e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3042058-x86_289cd6c3e3926e1d9ca180bd3d804397b17852dd.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3042553-x86_361f8cf25101b5085b107e967e12986f2a65d3fd.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3045685-x86_2472835ca45f449eb7c318403cfcd74441e8375e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3046017-x86_b04eb412e062275c8e588025e81b358f2b32fa06.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3046269-x86_a3e0036b586b2c6093f35f6cb11a269eba2f30d1.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3055642-x86_1d0944581d8accba5dc1ed40e1b415cb555180a6.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3059317-x86_63861cdfb53ff6631f5304168a7c02ebcebd1711.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3060716-x86_363b8b2b393feb30741dc94ea684d5e221b0c9a0.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3061518-x86_f2993f0a2dec5f981220719898689677a98a690a.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3067903-x86_0cb3b31224953fd75f804cb81f91a4de76155568.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3071756-x86_f15932a9190a3ee168809dc57bfeadf2b6300e6e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3072305-x86_4c2abddb7902fe83afef0718ba74f97e39120364.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3074543-x86_7d97eea96f6c9765480ca708c3d561d3579dfdb8.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3075226-x86_34ecd7d55bb2849e94b8deae08cb70c4e1e75b67.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3086255-x86_5f212a3cf84a2ef190fa08768d3e70d317dfb082.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3092601-x86_83eede21a793b721032265633ea99d4a7d67127f.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3093513-x86_57b47d723d0228b2ef1574270d42bf7cd65cc7c7.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3097989-x86_0fb01f7ef771b1f7a168c02064e7ed4bf71e7ec1.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3101722-x86_b0610a100becd62d80103e3aacdc13fed51c9f35.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3108371-x86_b33849f7ace7a4a9af01199f2c6bb43bd77de007.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3108664-x86_a27fbcf0280aaee3af7f1355f4091a83fc2c1614.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3109103-x86_593bb8e6c211a30dd5ed72a5d14d2ab8df72cec6.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3109560-x86_77b6b2b0b5a6c1fede74077358aa9dc7351cde9c.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3110329-x86_4ad1fe4f92780c16a0bd5a98f0a3c60a19b74760.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3115858-x86_94ba98b80146f896673e3640ffa5f00e46a8a8c1.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3121461-x86_9da1de3e5d109417bab2f2014d5b139729eac45a.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3122648-x86_7cb0b0bd6f727223a98e816117b71aed6909c208.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3123479-x86_3a08829dd04ceacda514d19d43c362a96c8bdb8f.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3124275-x86_547ed00f7cd872c85911f39e6406564f9c4b8180.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3126587-x86_ff9579d7791a30b8e121f7bf6ddf739f80c40df0.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3127220-x86_82d1b6b4595d146c45a7ab55edc3f28a91c51495.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3135983-x86_07b5355e97dfbe2ad1e668f6dd5d205f60aeef93.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3138910-x86_5228b69fa4cb751e10f179358ecf46bfc39d7970.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3138962-x86_0388f60701e2570c67647bc972590cbe33c8ade4.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3139398-x86_982efc2b510010be106274d3dc77b4699c984fb8.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3139914-x86_1439aba7107543e909964e05d0ffad7b79dcd470.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3148851-x86_378ddd8980beb0da05f7a5ddcb236752f612d38c.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3149090-x86_c7722928627174213fcbb76eeec50f8edf6b485f.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3150220-x86_c29c97207b56934515707950f3f26858a2fda2db.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3153731-x86_9b930174e1209ca54a4ec6dcb3a17b4c5dcbf7e1.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3155178-x86_1dfa189176c7bb7ba6f177c17e4bdd98c64ef801.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3156016-x86_65b548c3e8b4f3c96e6775ee779a356aba8fbdde.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3159398-x86_84ba6b230c71165f455ded56b6c525c45c816c5a.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3161949-x86_9bcd88d78c18d3c667e7fe9bdd7c2ca2cf75eb56.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3162835-x86_04e3c7aedcfaaf2ae27caaa4d033fa29e8fd32cc.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3163245-x86_28ed5a78bb90bba7530f2755bb887baa6292c13e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3168965-x86_4827033eef3d7657177ef99c0ebaaa3138893a51.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3172605-x86_ae03ccbd299e434ea2239f1ad86f164e5f4deeda.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3177467-v2-x86_4028d5804eadfda9363627453084684d51e5b36a.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3177723-x86_1a910fc1acb5254803fa2d9defc1e41ad0d8948e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3182203-x86_4fe3bdfe0b0ae4678ec081103fe40173767fe73a.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3188730-x86_dd81f6ca103c4a1cc91ec40843f7e11575670b2e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3192321-x86_d613681a81d7b9c3334f648ed9fa5ea6f95341d8.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3192391-x86_eb57ab91f0f988e87e34e06f2f5f4a92181daef9.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3197867-x86_af2d630018e9f8d8ec83855346ad4c1880de3614.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3203884-x86_8cde14993000e92baa124043e0058ccb47efc343.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3205394-x86_2aebafe28053884a82869cc5b10cf557aa8539ba.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3212642-x86_2e8c6c13dbfef2d2e7697a1f348e6b397a64ab4b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4012212-x86_e447ff2663faac6e5081992c3dd60efeb0a7ffae.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4012864-x86_02a0407fb039a09ebc8c14cb7b4d774015dbe0ba.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4014573-x86_13bb4c8266f12bf07b1c26e0ca96ed756ba035e5.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4014579-x86_19db5f871827be097e1d7e1dcb9bed6c3b17928f.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4015193-x86_c9e4cdc3ca372b8e57fcb7cd3104e91f212ff160.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4015546-x86_177118fe86a521ad08f5adbdc5e12c9591dce4c3.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4019263-x86_424563d89df5c246ded535334d1e1da512ccf12e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4019990-x86_a1c5f3c6ac7519f692791960092c07c745c48481.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4020322-x86_2db039522c241d12b3d60c599b0c2a14646af1ba.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4022722-x86_30188589db5ab2d1283af6997a3b340bdb8771a7.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4025337-x86_26c90d6150bfe474f8ce97bd04967466c86166eb.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4034679-x86_9dc5008be60160b2af31b4691064f7bd7d57c025.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4038779-x86_083f92928174b6c39174b2fdaed64aa3a01b52fd.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4040966-x86_15eaffa2268fcbc074496827b775444070b902d7.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4041678-x86_5d2eed7336827beb6d9a03d2e171da70c13b8966.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4048960-x86_76798f2ceebb3a78f262a217af83c1b1e5098ee8.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4049068-x86_3ee949194b8281d0e1c5ac96ecbee250fd8b6237.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4051956-x86_5dadc01b8a14271d4011ec4ea5813e4aa0336b16.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4054176-x86_180cce5038d69cd189cbb07f4971520659aa74c6.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4054521-x86_6220b903ec2dba55b3e1b2bc2761bcd2c7512fcc.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4056897-x86_7da08375e8314bddb6b8a4cf813e57e89457431d.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4074587-x86_c834ee1a800786f1b87a7b7077a2ea86802c8fe8.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4074837-x86_96500f00e241972e72ebfc7e0ca6811cf0c453cf.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4088878-x86_282e4de641d5298f54591d05f364aec36600516b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4093108-x86_3d2007c6ef53ced1d1e13b35faa67d9d6c6d7e79.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4095514-x86_11018debfe3e2e2575cc1918b508402ec809495f.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4103712-x86_feee1907ff38936cddbce9a77e50ed33fecf2ae3.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4130978-x86_39d05979f38cd5da2b1aa9afff05628aff4ab369.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4284867-x86_8b3d6e5b5e0a263de580944c93d39d6ec7e1dc7b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4338612-x86_ae7cd94028a37d5ef43870026a3a9465f18bde4b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4338823-x86_d02241a85b1af64901e714d557607bc9f64fb098.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4339284-x86_07bd03994f3eadba3f900b04cb856e0969bc99d6.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4343899-x86_0266b66538e2b8db2880fc0e6dce99a9b0311d17.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4344177-x86_8dc64c732fecf59f81426ba395ac985c7bfd3997.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4457055-x86_999bb5db2695ceecbe9ae1c8b3e5f4cb612484e5.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4457145-x86_808149d530d5667003a44845dabcdbe8311be9f8.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4462915-x86_6ab8753f5e9eb8a7f2a9c65fdbe6ce7c5269471b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4467106-x86_2205d3424717e208b7c163daa1f4745e0faa53fc.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4468323-x86_4aa9bdf492b6e0567edecd41611b07d8d2c60881.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4470600-x86_ddb30bcd051b6133310b8685ee3f037e4f9e644a.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4471328-x86_a54a34dfc14931e0607cdc859d044a34a2408a87.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4474419-v2-x86_259ed703ef37b12893a94d38c7b77ddb59a0216e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4474419-x86_dc2e27edd13e1c7c1bf1a3895d86d5c7ff7d02bd.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4480085-x86_6e814c40b260c72a463e0920958faa58ee413101.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4480960-x86_04785dffb004bb276c401bff0daecef6f377e23a.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4483483-x86_2ef0b451fceb0f73f3cdca9425d566a4f3de55c0.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4486459-x86_815b7e1f63419c6eb3a3d6c32be46765764f37c9.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4486564-x86_db3db585c10a634f5afeadcdc5bc47cc3287fcb4.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4489885-x86_14f85d37a3ca4e93a60682043676adf8b84048a3.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4490128-x86_de4c31c4d3a830de9e9da8fffe169a8eedcdc845.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4490628-x86_b0fe7cc5d339d71dfb996f4aceb2818274196117.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4493448-x86_eeddf840b2cd66b870ba6946f642e9c4b7f1ef3f.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4495612-x86_baf5c3898d8676cfd831e3a45eff875122def839.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4499175-x86_aeeb2a40b9bee03fe793ed666a6f41aa156b66e8.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4501226-x86_2fe2bae9e7caf087e3fbc1b5acbf2daa0aa7f3da.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4503269-x86_3fa23c501a3ab223ad1d6bc386d54719b134db7e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4506976-x86_e550243a249fb8799b2a4d7b4977f85e24b3abdf.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4507004-x86_edd348ea29b1216a11c7fb961c6e9f94eb5b0029.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4507456-x86_8e6eb39d8393a0e608ee5ba97031632a6a29445b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4507704-x86_ea2971afb7b227b217c0c46b928c2fab865b1782.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4512486-x86_78ab9d956ddcbaf06de3c1defba35938b8324b7f.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€w61-x64
β”‚ β”‚ └───glb
β”‚ β”‚ ie11-windows6.1-kb4498206-x64_5269b797fa3db1caadb6d41cb2c4e226a24dc1fb.cab
β”‚ β”‚ ie11-windows6.1-kb4511872-x64_e4acb981e6043e30798acfc4409d067702a8f3db.cab
β”‚ β”‚ IE11-Windows6.1-x64-de-de.exe
β”‚ β”‚ IE11-Windows6.1-x64-en-us.exe
β”‚ β”‚ Win7AndW2K8R2-KB3191566-x64.zip
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2393802-x64_1eba297f187b449686436c1071edf2312804a4e3.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2479943-x64_5f7466309ee6a343cf69bd88d29de4029d3647ce.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2483614-x64_0db7bdde245db948cfa85028a66d6319e6aad5ae.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2491683-x64_ab7326434d6b1ba8f04b4f53f82fd85a64912f6a.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2506014-x64.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2506212-x64_68431032794b007090bed18fc1adfc349f717375.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2518295-x64_025767634feef3db624fffbb4a29a7da102054a0.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2525835-x64_7bee786d94ba4faf278f911ba1e2018b525a3306.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2532531-x64_4625e47e04e8708b66895de5439ec7221cccd41b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2533552-x64_8cf0b38e43622766333ce70426241dc7fa996b4d.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2533623-x64.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2535512-x64_9abaedef698156c8a01bc2bd2dd17ff32510905a.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2546250-x64_cdc3d02de4b267fc6cb2cb257ac664a3c3981a77.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2552343-x64_51acdacad4855a2a04f35e2ac511fd3832a5d931.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2560656-x64_a68ffedc9b03d6c95129e468baf42cd06bdc9853.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2564958-x64_656c242c83fae2c63b243e1c8941d7253a4114eb.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2571621-x64_bf0eec81e9e284494c5ac7d7093356dd38ddd729.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2574819-v2-x64.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2579686-x64_936d4dc7de3d7cac4f66a65da7c87a65c1398218.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2585542-x64_e72f3f3a9af91a9ed6b3e444954a53fbf33e1b0d.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2604114-x64_d1fd3debcb8dd2da164c45f689a1c0e449c38159.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2604115-x64_60417c781611597392c69457ad924e52649266b7.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2620704-x64_c631fef931252fbf25a4a61875738021876d78a9.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2621440-x64_c38a7ca505cd266b6d1fcb25fea4b2a421096f54.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2631813-x64_626b002a3957fdf3e7512331efa1a8987519f6db.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2637518-x64_73c14c33acbdfe6ed6bf96229c7085d4839f08f5.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2639308-x64.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2643719-x64_212f2290f29586cdc75836ea3638352eb5e9083e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2653956-x64_5cfdaba5a52326088faab671f21fcd807c8b8768.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2654428-x64_47bc9f3fd4bac1e6d5263fd71ad4e9611e6a209f.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2656355-x64_2e7caf92b258c076267a6b76740c5b68d1a2a440.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2656356-x64_01b0f5428ef6eb2782e6f2c617f06fba8bbf4460.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2656410-x64_eedb105f4dacad913eedfb90e5764189865a17a3.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2667402-v2-x64_69f4c36d8349e589b0e8937efea6134de881c5b5.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2685939-x64_a2223c234072710efd1c0f18ee31d271fc8f424d.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2690533-x64_636fd758b1266c6c8ddbe9994847e45f51a73cf8.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2698365-x64_bf20bb36fc73c0d1f53ea1e635b8aa46c71d7b1f.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2705219-v2-x64_8e8e0175d46b5a8d52c4856fa3d282faa12acd63.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2706045-x64_bfff5d3f12c8eaf897ea7abf15dc123765eaa552.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2716513-x64_18dd3e9d399071c448b22423f8ed78f8644ab125.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2719033-x64_e33fe9ab76a25eb7250b50732cc7432ab8919bb8.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2727528-x64_80bd082f9278d5db8c7373720c26330e592ebfd8.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2729094-v2-x64.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2729451-x64_444bda5997b67b7df06a22464c3cb358e686cea6.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2729452-x64_9047bd1de5048637a2482fcd37831481c628ef62.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2731771-x64.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2736418-x64_5699216a6c5a5e736af288a4b746ec3501c94525.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2736422-x64_72f0410361e1f0ed91f68cf4ebff46fcdaa5a2ac.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2742598-x64_89092d187dc5c73ea3d982421ad3d71bf73f5dcd.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2742599-x64_cc314ecc5eccc5658138c4f4ac2719190db2187d.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2756920-x64_2957fdf8a23872f7631f0d680df678ef5795e4c2.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2758857-x64_5e0aa18e88295276eb27aee6161c6a0ba3093d70.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2765809-x64_9ec667721ea4ee940905d11fe74497f205b36454.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2770660-x64_8b9d890a943130e35b7c7c1c729fcc7f112b2487.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2786081-x64.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2789644-x64_4b0403b2579b47a107630e0f8e5bdab44c002491.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2789645-x64_95fd50ea8d9012da99ab753eca00957e66e00b6c.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2790978-x64_68af5b21a15980f61c701632dca32d03b3cd0c9e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2807986-x64_7382d49f2769d90a69ed430b7a991531bf7bcf51.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2813347-x64_1838da1b088b18a9474de29d77fd7249fd83e94b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2813430-x64_4b9efde2b43f5eb05b7c5b93791144614845ff2a.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2830477-x64.msu
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2834140-v2-x64.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2840631-x64_022ec000034f19b7ce059c0f5175bb921b53badc.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2843638-v2-x64_c30519c8226410b89d7cc2ddd7a66f989fcc28af.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2847927-x64_54e1e9670c22adabc3fe48e2914391f9be73a54e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2852386-v2-x64.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2853587-x64_5b9e4f1271a5babc89e8c4bd697f948d1db50aec.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2857650-x64.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2861698-x64_653f5e3961b00d6472eb84b815926dc972103e1a.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2862330-v2-x64_954995987a2e8be0c279d51a6ed842961ba3582d.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2862335-x64_e9eb22293f4b1fcd4c50112fa3deec47b98ea9e9.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2864202-x64_3c74356ef1b73e7ca4fbb84eb3915c4919f45825.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2868038-x64_1f1c9af221b5257a0f42aedd6039b10cfc63287d.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2868846-x64_bdf1252057e5c53a2424e85a5f696aec6c31811f.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2871997-v2-x64_e0df325c3a4fe7759e2e2858a6e80c8acb03ed10.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2882822-x64.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2884256-x64_32fdf7ad604b4f5074bd90fd28e9f119424a8ab7.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2888049-x64.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2893294-x64_a36d735cb59a2a374aa17cb9a5e77d6b7c2c1739.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2894844-x64_92b057ab934ed645665080a804a2884b40d5d543.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2900986-x64_9e555e1b4de1446d09f65b28415ab1d836980933.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2911501-x64_553ca437c619a84a0fc418b1121bea857ae8ddd0.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2912390-x64_3f1775e70bfcb1a92c4d6bb5790b1b23d8adf360.cab
β”‚ β”‚ Windows6.1-KB2923545-x64.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2928120-x64_148127c749ba6dcadf8fae47139306ee496e70b1.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2931356-x64_ea85faa6aaa3b28efb69c05375703bd3c5db2859.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2937610-x64_8a49be20bd5a25d1aef7aaaa52f875bad0b64429.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2943357-x64_dc59f4f51d16484d7b72cb38d8b8931f7e38e524.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2968294-x64_6786c13f4fd16788eb4b575883460bcabaf3d46d.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2972100-x64_7e48f6e727a9f050fbd4fd6aece30bb249d919a9.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2972211-x64_1e338f9b0335d3b69a8fa9709e01d4712cd7039f.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2973112-x64_780a68d2b265578468a47b147745577af54c804d.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2973201-x64_b7cd3ef634a5e9b9a8e98f7aff7a0217777141b0.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2977292-x64_e9bd5c5c5b86387a137e6e2a5cc830344d75b60e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2978742-x64_37a0a0770f629c43a3649dd79ab92654abff1293.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2984972-x64_289d1811c5b2a236f3b6c666d0ccb3b3106301b4.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2984976-x64_ac83e96da53ec3b3ae7e67599c8ea8bfc65fb6de.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2991963-x64_082b99d8dae9b0f5b41297b4443a9daca105c7c8.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb2992611-x64_ac23b51370054518618391b76401bf97aa58a670.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3000483-x64_1a1352d47233733e0652f1a2998c3f66f3727a7b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3003743-x64_7b2bfcbba9ee00e54d485e9661e5a1683bb85561.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3004361-x64_c83d236aedb48b4e3ce93518c262b020bfac80f2.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3004375-v3-x64_106d506f0b146279985ca204a0abf70423e00c68.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3005607-x64_cd3779850521fa10a0a8b72890aad4840af70dd3.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3010788-x64_06586fff9ec20db81a737282e2bced24e52fdaca.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3011780-x64_d9ad4ad4f9c4dfcc785b4a7420a3b56c9f86689b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3018238-x64_e044f3e0e6f4ccfccadaaa8294f9472f15d4db9a.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3019978-x64_1f962d6fb7f85fa5ec63366a6920ee288df52d71.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3020387-x64_6228bdc51ff9c97c09c51dc76b78402451657e79.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3020388-x64_9d180f206cbce774beb7459e9d73aecb0c36be32.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3020393-x64_b0fdd468feae602419e332a14984b3ec3256399d.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3021674-x64_e9ce515d19c6f1d5afdb935928afc7d4ef019f94.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3023215-x64_cb531441d659f68d1b0361d97273973d010cf3da.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3030377-x64_2e9e49b05199075820b8f596583557976f57810d.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3031432-x64_b946b1120f6a63e5a0614047d1c7308ef0743739.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3032655-x64_7149b1f0ebb72b46d7fd8a9b0bc673284e9aad55.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3033929-x64_5b2988b4619138769d347e12aec350c2cf4db4cd.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3035126-x64_adbc52e8abd005e2e8b9e02325cfe45717a2b0ee.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3037574-x64_209193945d1d6c17790e32cda1f6eab01ec8d916.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3042058-x64_7be364251bd1ff06ba872bb50a53d738942e0af7.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3042553-x64_aa703ce9f057d53bb4151111caca1e1357475eea.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3045685-x64_be36c6413bf04e7bd520c0f2b0927309c02a6613.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3046017-x64_fbf99e261fdfef137b62c12b820d1954558e901b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3046269-x64_a26f42ec6c4508c07f4a037987df9e2beb7e8d2d.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3046339-x64_d1e5906323763fc2ee2159ad6d1858f55277f8ab.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3055642-x64_155450b09c5340c3888eaa76486779056455deaf.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3059317-x64_a3f8a951de3b5770cbcfd6377e574027fe3b053f.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3060716-x64_16354b97a4936a25a535765ed573444bce966606.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3067903-x64_48636a2b2aed1027c30ccbbe17e89863c6377370.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3068457-x64_aa50a6699a6d0879ee128e9ebd13da7e02cfe01f.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3071756-x64_d1a0aafb1a16a7cd86fa22455839805305caaa80.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3072305-x64_183ac3b173dc02ba932c181e555f74e860cec878.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3074543-x64_fce267791526676d259fd7060135053564ae0d30.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3075220-x64_9f192e290e17d1a064e63bd25f8ae563c908ce05.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3075226-x64_766c9cce189bdf1b626bcbedaf1cc767a2530cf5.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3086255-x64_b7ce579bb27fb562fa8e2aa00c173c0ae0347459.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3092601-x64_7b499f77cb3d6250cb603bc7bba5b3fddbdfa9cd.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3093513-x64_cb5a17f5a02e2a10a3c5df9230dfee929d34e2b9.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3097989-x64_892eaa91fcd986ed1249fceb875118bd63646266.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3101722-x64_10874934caddc13195380b064ed4c199e54ec992.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3108371-x64_ac793d4f97d47b7476a86500c473a3bcf1df0b6e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3108604-x64_2563f710aeb9399f586c9092466a9978ab53bf3f.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3108664-x64_c4b605f9f4d2ae83f49d39edfad944f7f1fb0b1a.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3109103-x64_a3c8699843b2d343c41c8a130476200df48d4e7f.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3109560-x64_a5fe7b9e61781de4de3c4f39da65a5994fb789db.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3110329-x64_0b4526dd74383d8f5d1e57adcfbcc4b327a05375.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3115858-x64_24a13442c193b6ae210c315a6db7f0f50d3bf431.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3121461-x64_19321f2a46ac6114fc61ef08af27647f8e7e5fec.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3122648-x64_cdecf225d24be2455882a4a83451a1fbfdca275a.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3123479-x64_ea54f5e3dd2995d806c6e3dc2fd5bf8310c9b5ec.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3124275-x64_27d91f27398a0f8d080e315ee4b275ed124e6206.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3126587-x64_8fdb0549f68e8cf4addafb8662595cb6d1ba568c.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3127220-x64_0d68d4949ab1293218818c827d26204a2eec88de.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3133043-x64_734673389a7e3aeee44d599b4aa9b721ee4d8a74.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3135983-x64_9aba9cc372339d753a560dbe313efc7811c7076e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3138910-x64_75a8917b99ecaab3a8b6d8c551d79ff6e6fee677.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3138962-x64_ffeef5bfb9d8cef2870d3d6874ef5ffcd7416222.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3139398-x64_86c23e0e9e4ba5ce591aca7fdbcddc6f649a6b40.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3139914-x64_2737286d621be0876cbb4055e8459d4305c2c148.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3148851-x64_7c95f0a7e75c13c2343572fa0578db92d385947b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3149090-x64_037d43c15d5c4cf042f417af00f664d08e8db86e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3150220-x64_928f8bc53068f4e58ab2c514705901668469c335.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3153731-x64_eca3c696097158053a82c06dcbeee0e8dc2a5dae.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3155178-x64_8d5c4b10ce6a99858877fb3fe85d98fae6acc8ca.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3156016-x64_b82da94fff8cb5fcc66b34cdb687d0522e447faf.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3159398-x64_f5a5fc0671c36484ac8fa1622f6e0b2f643a7e0d.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3161949-x64_f0019ce1e8be64fdc8920e804f9f8fa2d3a7a956.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3162835-x64_526450d2b0c6b043875820704f4f9f0e4ba54728.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3163245-x64_3d153f7f57ab0de34a89760a40d6d138647a4f51.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3168965-x64_decc33513703e6ba86db76c095a16e774bad6abd.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3169658-x64_c92f6cfd7f2449e2fc406bbecd40b25d54548269.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3172605-x64_2bb9bc55f347eee34b1454b50c436eb6fd9301fc.msu
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3177467-v2-x64_d451c3a1c85786f9fa531fdd5033568c2f2c4aaa.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3177723-x64_97db0630c5cba2cc8d04b53f391f37c68c65443e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3182203-x64_78276c9689f8229eb335102dfd2c99e6a7feb99e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3188730-x64_d9606f2b8742f5b4def59539b7f0e67034198b38.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3192321-x64_1c8425960b23c1bfa06468d15809c528e0952cea.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3192391-x64_46ff895c96395a951e39305e226694d0702d6a76.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3197867-x64_8979d5bdbbd52b9dc1ad5dd644442092975fbf41.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3203884-x64_81e3fc6189be8f4b85938aad1b039cd6f7e8355b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3205394-x64_fa60d39e972ccea2d9857cec97f712b739149160.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb3212642-x64_c6f88885302ae0a7359d58ba6f835c9f87dfb21b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4012212-x64_d4db8d28cb9497a104aec4ee28091faee6c8bb2c.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4012864-x64_cc19d18efd306d3eedcaedf3750d4cf06d7afd43.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4014573-x64_5376c84d71b2c9fc2b00b5604ba773063a342fca.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4014579-x64_b2279e774ac0e1570874461210adf20d00cff146.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4015193-x64_08ff019bf5d8cf8d65347b4f4a0d76fe77436678.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4015546-x64_38eb1331847d3fb193ad26a6d1b6e9d525d8014a.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4019263-x64_cd9a68afcaf9e28aa6f2c4180fff24fd401df121.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4019990-x64_bcc5a1d0e9afec8c01c745f7b88f511a3269bc21.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4020322-x64_ff92616b459aa13630afba51b719444b31a4fafb.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4022722-x64_c2b6ddb20ba13fd4d9543142b76669d4305e62b3.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4025337-x64_86dd9e1f9321f654a6a1aeb2fc57180990d0ca6b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4034679-x64_86b5e4e495891e142450d3f4ebbda4a7abb69e12.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4038779-x64_ef5ab517e8e81e0c9fe4f8251c7c761722e45449.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4040966-x64_096880d18ecfe3c345b0c56d1999892e661250eb.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4041678-x64_b91393fdb9d140b8a8209c476777c6cff2e475b0.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4048960-x64_45ef524ccf142cfbe28bdc9a925bcd9cd9f30c63.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4049068-x64_b2040ff2f289561c14be14dbc3c5884e32d0689f.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4051956-x64_b4b61b4bd3220880c262a489b21ace3c64aa42a8.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4054176-x64_76bac71bae11f7c4c7b562d30c469acd8ada694f.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4054521-x64_867cbf0f087373114c2393b903f61805ab4ef0ef.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4056897-x64_3868cf300fa74b730081a10d3ed1a777c681faca.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4074587-x64_808fb550e20df7c28ea1f613d95439fb320bcb08.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4074837-x64_207b41b7fe60f7e5a634f35bb81736f2b9700992.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4088878-x64_005140f4d23a826ed93e6381a7f55f67d746bef1.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4093108-x64_23b43b63c407b6ea2672d0ca361757646fd645a0.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4095514-x64_5f0d5b35524dfdc73d811e5411f4ca1a762b5f02.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4103712-x64_4f14e66618a96f59c6f5084866262d9d7c3c262b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4130978-x64_115f8a9528e391dad05e6477b8c207bccf1bd202.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4284867-x64_b34870d8a978c8570d77efa0d8bcc45c1f95cbc1.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4338612-x64_de759957226fb0e1655d1c33ca3110b15879912c.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4338823-x64_a6702816f4c39ee9d4f7d850a31037f1588f9f83.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4339284-x64_cdb88d9b93ff29b5563d2c2f494ba50e3604507e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4343899-x64_677c88d07a6f867e67972140bb32b0e05215b08f.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4344177-x64_50df67ce32099eed5d3bda9e9b69090a51ceb920.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4457055-x64_635efe0a876a6892e9c6e17ce240c8fe2fcb4aa9.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4457145-x64_8999238866c74ab48a7e26643dd483fcf466caff.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4462915-x64_046d42835ae2a2fe27f707804d9935f0a7fde851.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4467106-x64_711ed6995f7e607769eba61163226b6535e8a0cc.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4468323-x64_9124afd65a3d4e2fd1041c4792d770dc36050c54.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4470600-x64_546f09a4cf81d252206ad61a7e2a614c3d8dd3c2.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4471328-x64_f653ac87adc18a356314f770fc3be1464b407b9d.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4474419-v2-x64_04a31294877b1ec1f4774c3d5e7a48f2221ecb2c.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4474419-x64_43650d1d26f2febfa73f54b18555bc4988c7c926.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4480085-x64_b5ce062196b01c442d622359487f71bb28d0751a.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4480960-x64_c64d127f2b809b799b3bfbe0830455aa9515a5df.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4483483-x64_fb9db3b302c196d0b819d553bd59f2a8f73538d6.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4486459-x64_990d22a8a8bff0fce25f465acad06df397f44098.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4486564-x64_b18e9f30ab745ff5025ca57b7bf1e051ceaf3747.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4489885-x64_f3fce744dcbacd3c297082368164ab7e7f9f6b61.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4490128-x64_2cfde4fe16e6400d3604035fdea344b717b8ffec.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4490628-x64_6d7e7f728029598fc4b9b4ddd86c8bf1d43289a2.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4493448-x64_04a73ac37ef3466f71df11724a4e89eef10e5058.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4495612-x64_6be7395b94b9dd1dfc153010a2959acedaadbd2c.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4499175-x64_45b7cc46e3da50c5d9edebeee8f56662a085ec94.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4501226-x64_7a2375fe704d6d8a3f6b9b866ed12ba45385f46c.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4503269-x64_8f21286607762cb26cba8aceca4a1722299c143b.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4506976-x64_b40bffac52457b4e71be0fbc75b6e9a9e70ac2b9.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4507004-x64_4e36b6969103b47c2cbe5d0c164e4c41affd2896.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4507456-x64_2fc4ea99e528fb881c8060e29183f9e274b9b99a.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4507704-x64_6b334b80dfe10d695278762e9395d8d7666b590e.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-kb4512486-x64_a8732586c20e9ff61e9956049e64483c902d3a2c.cab
β”‚ β”‚ windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€wddefs
β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€x64-glb
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ mpas-fe.exe <=== these might be todays Defender definitions
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”‚ └───x86-glb
β”‚ β”‚ mpas-fe.exe
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€win
β”‚ β”‚ └───glb
β”‚ β”‚ MicRooCerAut2011_2011_03_22.crt
β”‚ β”‚ MicRooCerAut_2010-06-23.crl
β”‚ β”‚ Microsoft ECC Product Root Certificate Authority 2018.crl
β”‚ β”‚ Microsoft ECC Product Root Certificate Authority 2018.crt
β”‚ β”‚ Microsoft ECC Root Certificate Authority 2017.crl
β”‚ β”‚ Microsoft ECC Root Certificate Authority 2017.crt
β”‚ β”‚ Microsoft ECC TS Root Certificate Authority 2018.crl
β”‚ β”‚ Microsoft ECC TS Root Certificate Authority 2018.crt
β”‚ β”‚ Microsoft EV ECC Root Certificate Authority 2017.crl
β”‚ β”‚ Microsoft EV ECC Root Certificate Authority 2017.crt
β”‚ β”‚ Microsoft EV RSA Root Certificate Authority 2017.crl
β”‚ β”‚ Microsoft EV RSA Root Certificate Authority 2017.crt
β”‚ β”‚ Microsoft RSA Root Certificate Authority 2017.crl
β”‚ β”‚ Microsoft RSA Root Certificate Authority 2017.crt
β”‚ β”‚ Microsoft Time Stamp Root Certificate Authority 2014.crl
β”‚ β”‚ Microsoft Time Stamp Root Certificate Authority 2014.crt
β”‚ β”‚ Silverlight.exe
β”‚ β”‚ Silverlight_x64.exe
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ └───wsus
β”‚ wsusscn2.cab <=== 859,632,584 bytes (master update list -- how it figures out the 150 updates)
β”‚ go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=74689
β”œβ”€β”€β”€cmd
β”‚ β”‚ ActivateAllLanguageServicePacks.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ ActivateAria2Downloads.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ ActivateFiveLanguageServicePacks.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ AddCustomLanguageSupport.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ AddOffice2010x64Support.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ CheckOUVersion.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ CopyToTarget.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ CreateDownloadTable.vbs
β”‚ β”‚ CreateISOImage.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ DownloadUpdates.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ ExtractIdsAndFileNames.vbs
β”‚ β”‚ IntegrateSourcesSxsFolder.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ RemoveCustomLanguageSupport.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ RemoveEnglishLanguageSupport.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ RemoveGermanLanguageSupport.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ RemoveOffice2010x64Support.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ UpdateOU.cmd
β”‚ β”‚ XSLT.vbs
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ └───custom
β”‚ FinalizationHook.cmdt
β”‚ InitializationHook.cmdt
β”‚
β”œβ”€β”€β”€doc
β”‚ coverage.txt
β”‚ faq-deu.txt
β”‚ faq-enu.txt
β”‚ history.txt
β”‚ license.txt
β”‚
β”œβ”€β”€β”€exclude
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeDownloadFiles-modified.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeList-dotnet-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeList-dotnet-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeList-msse.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeList-ofc-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeList-ofc.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeList-software.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeList-SPs.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeList-superseded-exclude-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeList-superseded-exclude.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeList-superseded-seconly.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeList-superseded.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeList-w100-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeList-w100-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeList-w60-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeList-w60-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeList-w61-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeList-w61-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeList-w62-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeList-w63-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeList-w63-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeList-wddefs.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeList-win-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListForce-all.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-all-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-all-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-all.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-dotnet.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-ofc.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-w100-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-w100-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-w60-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-w60-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-w61-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-w61-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-w62-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-w63-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-w63-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-all-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-all-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-all.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-ofc.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-w100-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-w100-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-w60-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-w60-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-w61-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-w61-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-w62-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-w63-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-w63-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ └───custom
β”œβ”€β”€β”€iso <=== You don't need to make a DVD, just a folder will do, xfer whole thing to USB stick as required.
β”œβ”€β”€β”€log My folder is 8GB and is not very comprehensive. I made this for me, not for anyone else :-)
β”‚ download.log
β”‚
β”œβ”€β”€β”€sh
β”‚ β”‚ copy-to-target.bash
β”‚ β”‚ create-iso-image.bash
β”‚ β”‚ download-updates.bash
β”‚ β”‚ fix-file-permissions.bash
β”‚ β”‚ get-all-updates.bash
β”‚ β”‚ open-support-pages.bash
β”‚ β”‚ preferences-template.bash
β”‚ β”‚ rebuild-integrity-database.bash
β”‚ β”‚ update-generator.bash
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€available-tasks
β”‚ β”‚ 60-check-script-version.bash
β”‚ β”‚ 71-make-shapshot.bash
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€common-tasks
β”‚ β”‚ 10-remove-obsolete-scripts.bash
β”‚ β”‚ 20-start-logging.bash
β”‚ β”‚ 30-check-needed-applications.bash
β”‚ β”‚ 40-configure-downloaders.bash
β”‚ β”‚ 50-check-wsusoffline-version.bash
β”‚ β”‚ 70-update-configuration-files.bash
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€comparison-linux-windows
β”‚ β”‚ compare-integrity-database.bash
β”‚ β”‚ compare-update-tables.bash
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€documentation
β”‚ β”‚ changelog.txt
β”‚ β”‚ compatibility.txt
β”‚ β”‚ Installationsanleitung.txt
β”‚ β”‚ Installation_Guide.txt
β”‚ β”‚ Manual.odt
β”‚ β”‚ Manual.pdf
β”‚ β”‚ NEWS.txt
β”‚ β”‚ Structure_of_the_WSUS_catalog_file.txt
β”‚ β”‚ usage.txt
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€download-updates-tasks
β”‚ β”‚ 10-parse-command-line.bash
β”‚ β”‚ 20-get-sysinternals-helpers.bash
β”‚ β”‚ 30-remove-default-languages.bash
β”‚ β”‚ 40-included-downloads.bash
β”‚ β”‚ 50-superseded-updates.bash
β”‚ β”‚ 60-main-updates.bash
β”‚ β”‚ 90-finalization.bash
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€exclude
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ About_the_ExcludeListISO-files.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ About_this_directory.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-all-ofc.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-all-win-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-all-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-all.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-w100-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-w100.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-w60-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-w60.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-w61-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-w61.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-w62-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-w63-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListISO-w63.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-all-ofc.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-all-win-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-all-x86.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-all.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-w100-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-w100.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-w60-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-w60.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-w61-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-w61.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-w62-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-w63-x64.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ ExcludeListUSB-w63.txt
β”‚ β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”‚ └───local
β”‚ β”‚ dummy.txt
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€libraries
β”‚ β”‚ cleanup-client-directories.bash
β”‚ β”‚ desktop-integration.bash
β”‚ β”‚ digital-file-signatures.bash
β”‚ β”‚ dos-files.bash
β”‚ β”‚ error-counter.bash
β”‚ β”‚ files-and-folders.bash
β”‚ β”‚ ini-files.bash
β”‚ β”‚ integrity-database.bash
β”‚ β”‚ messages.bash
β”‚ β”‚ timestamps.bash
β”‚ β”‚ updates-and-languages.bash
β”‚ β”‚ usage.bash
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€licence
β”‚ β”‚ gpl.txt
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€update-generator-tasks
β”‚ β”‚ 10-show-selection-dialogs-with-dialog.bash
β”‚ β”‚ 20-show-selection-dialogs.bash
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ └───versions
β”‚ installed-version.txt
β”‚
β”œβ”€β”€β”€static
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadFiles-modified.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLink-mkisofs.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLink-recent.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLink-this.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLink-wddefs-x64-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLink-wddefs-x86-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-aria2.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-cpp-x64-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-cpp-x86-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-ara.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-chs.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-cht.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-csy.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-dan.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-deu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-ell.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-esn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-fin.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-fra.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-heb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-hun.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-ita.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-jpn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-kor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-nld.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-nor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-plk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-ptb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-ptg.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-rus.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-sve.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-trk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-ara.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-chs.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-cht.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-csy.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-dan.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-deu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-ell.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-esn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-fin.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-fra.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-heb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-hun.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-ita.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-jpn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-kor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-nld.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-nor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-plk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-ptb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-ptg.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-rus.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-sve.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-trk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie11-w62-x64-ara.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie11-w62-x64-chs.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie11-w62-x64-cht.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie11-w62-x64-csy.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie11-w62-x64-dan.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie11-w62-x64-deu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie11-w62-x64-ell.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie11-w62-x64-esn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie11-w62-x64-fin.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie11-w62-x64-fra.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie11-w62-x64-heb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie11-w62-x64-hun.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie11-w62-x64-ita.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie11-w62-x64-jpn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie11-w62-x64-kor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie11-w62-x64-nld.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie11-w62-x64-nor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie11-w62-x64-plk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie11-w62-x64-ptb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie11-w62-x64-ptg.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie11-w62-x64-rus.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie11-w62-x64-sve.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie11-w62-x64-trk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-ara.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-chs.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-cht.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-csy.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-dan.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-deu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-ell.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-enu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-esn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-fin.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-fra.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-heb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-hun.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-ita.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-jpn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-kor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-nld.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-nor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-plk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-ptb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-ptg.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-rus.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-sve.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-trk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-ara.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-chs.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-cht.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-csy.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-dan.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-deu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-ell.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-enu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-esn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-fin.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-fra.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-heb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-hun.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-ita.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-jpn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-kor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-nld.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-nor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-plk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-ptb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-ptg.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-rus.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-sve.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-trk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-ara.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-chs.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-cht.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-csy.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-dan.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-deu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-ell.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-enu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-esn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-fin.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-fra.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-heb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-hun.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-ita.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-jpn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-kor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-nld.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-nor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-plk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-ptb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-ptg.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-rus.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-sve.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-trk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-ara.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-chs.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-cht.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-csy.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-dan.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-deu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-ell.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-enu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-esn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-fin.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-fra.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-heb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-hun.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-ita.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-jpn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-kor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-nld.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-nor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-plk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-ptb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-ptg.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-rus.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-sve.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-trk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-chs.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-cht.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-csy.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-dan.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-deu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-ell.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-enu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-esn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-fin.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-fra.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-hun.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-ita.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-jpn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-kor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-nld.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-nor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-plk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-ptb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-ptg.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-rus.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-sve.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-trk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-chs.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-cht.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-csy.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-dan.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-deu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-ell.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-enu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-esn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-fin.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-fra.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-hun.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-ita.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-jpn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-kor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-nld.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-nor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-plk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-ptb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-ptg.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-rus.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-sve.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-trk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-ara.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-chs.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-cht.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-csy.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-dan.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-deu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-ell.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-enu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-esn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-fin.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-fra.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-heb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-hun.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-ita.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-jpn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-kor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-nld.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-nor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-plk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-ptb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-ptg.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-rus.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-sve.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-trk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-ara.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-chs.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-cht.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-csy.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-dan.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-deu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-ell.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-enu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-esn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-fin.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-fra.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-heb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-hun.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-ita.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-jpn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-kor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-nld.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-nor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-plk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-ptb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-ptg.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-rus.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-sve.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k10-x64-trk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-ara.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-chs.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-cht.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-csy.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-dan.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-deu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-ell.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-enu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-esn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-fin.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-fra.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-heb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-hun.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-ita.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-jpn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-kor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-nld.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-nor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-plk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-ptb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-ptg.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-rus.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-sve.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-trk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-ara.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-chs.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-cht.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-csy.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-dan.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-deu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-ell.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-enu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-esn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-fin.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-fra.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-heb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-hun.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-ita.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-jpn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-kor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-nld.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-nor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-plk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-ptb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-ptg.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-rus.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-sve.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k13-x64-trk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k16-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-o2k16-x64-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-ara.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-chs.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-cht.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-csy.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-dan.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-deu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-ell.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-enu.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-esn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-fin.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-fra.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-heb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-hun.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-ita.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-jpn.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-kor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-nld.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-nor.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-plk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-ptb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-ptg.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-rus.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-sve.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-ofc-trk.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-sysinternals.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-w100-x64-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-w100-x86-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-w60-x64-5lg.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-w60-x64-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-w60-x86-5lg.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-w60-x86-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-w61-x64-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-w61-x86-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-w62-x64-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-w63-x64-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-w63-x86-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-win-glb.txt
β”‚ β”‚ StaticDownloadLinks-wsus.txt
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ └───custom
└───xslt
extract-existing-bundle-revision-ids.xsl
extract-superseding-and-superseded-revision-ids.xsl
extract-update-cab-exe-ids-and-locations.xsl
extract-update-revision-and-file-ids.xsl
ExtractDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-glb.xsl
ExtractDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-glb.xsl
ExtractDownloadLinks-w100-x64-glb.xsl
ExtractDownloadLinks-w100-x86-glb.xsl
ExtractDownloadLinks-w60-x64-glb.xsl
ExtractDownloadLinks-w60-x86-glb.xsl
ExtractDownloadLinks-w61-x64-glb.xsl
ExtractDownloadLinks-w61-x86-glb.xsl
ExtractDownloadLinks-w62-x64-glb.xsl
ExtractDownloadLinks-w63-x64-glb.xsl
ExtractDownloadLinks-w63-x86-glb.xsl
ExtractSupersededUpdateRelations.xsl
ExtractSupersedingRevisionIds.xsl
ExtractUpdateCabExeIdsAndLocations.xsl
ExtractUpdateCategoriesAndFileIds.xsl
ExtractUpdateRevisionAndFileIds.xsl
ExtractUpdateRevisionIds.xsl

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<c66kaidqsevonso3m87s2931nrlfe5dmrc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6545&group=alt.windows7.general#6545

From: pha...@mindspring.com (pyotr filipivich)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2023 19:22:29 -0700
 by: pyotr filipivich - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 02:22 UTC

Sailfish <NIXCAPSsailfish@NIXCAPSunforgettable.com> on Thu, 06 Jul
2023 06:53:26 -0700 typed in alt.windows7.general the following:

>The article is dated 2 years ago but we're still talking 10s of millions
>of users out there who are open to buying software and hardware for Win7
>if the developers and manufacturers would write the Win7 drivers. It
>boggles my mind that this market is being ignored.

Microsoft has decreed it obsolete. Never mind what the customers
wanted, Microsoft knows better than you do about your needs.

Same applies to XP only more so.
--
pyotr filipivich
This Week's Panel: Us & Them - Eliminating Them.

Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<u8dt08$23em0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6546&group=alt.windows7.general#6546

From: was...@nowhere.invalid (wasbit)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 10:00:59 +0100
 by: wasbit - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 09:00 UTC

On 03/02/2023 04:15, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
> I remember installing XP long after support had expired and it still
> took all the updates overnight.
> Does 7 do that now?
> If not, can you go get them?
> I have 4 new to me W/7 machines with fresh software loads but I think
> at SP1.

2019 article
-
https://www.howtogeek.com/255435/how-to-update-windows-7-all-at-once-with-microsofts-convenience-rollup/

--
Regards
wasbit

Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<oEmsJDJ6mqqkFwey@255soft.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6547&group=alt.windows7.general#6547

From: G6J...@255soft.uk (J. P. Gilliver)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 13:36:10 +0100
 by: J. P. Gilliver - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 12:36 UTC

In message <u8dt08$23em0$1@dont-email.me> at Sun, 9 Jul 2023 10:00:59,
wasbit <wasbit@nowhere.invalid> writes
[]
>2019 article
> -
>https://www.howtogeek.com/255435/how-to-update-windows-7-all-at-once-wit
>h-microsofts-convenience-rollup/

Presumably (assuming it even still works 4 years later) that includes
the ones that people might not want (mostly telemonitoring, I think,
though I presume there's the EOL nag too).

If it _does_ still work, and does include the undesirables, can those be
removed individually? (Which, unless removing them is a huge effort,
would presumably be less effort than getting just the desired ones
individually, or possibly even using WSUS.)

.... each generation tends to imagine that its attitude to sex strikes just
about the right balance; that by comparison its predecessors were prim and
embarrassed, its successors sex-obsessed and pornified. - Julian Barnes, Radio
Times 9-15 March 2013

Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<vkatBgJIpqqkFw9b@255soft.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6548&group=alt.windows7.general#6548

From: G6J...@255soft.uk (J. P. Gilliver)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 13:38:32 +0100
 by: J. P. Gilliver - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 12:38 UTC

In message <c66kaidqsevonso3m87s2931nrlfe5dmrc@4ax.com> at Sat, 8 Jul
2023 19:22:29, pyotr filipivich <phamp@mindspring.com> writes
>Sailfish <NIXCAPSsailfish@NIXCAPSunforgettable.com> on Thu, 06 Jul
>2023 06:53:26 -0700 typed in alt.windows7.general the following:
>>
>>The article is dated 2 years ago but we're still talking 10s of millions
>>of users out there who are open to buying software and hardware for Win7
>>if the developers and manufacturers would write the Win7 drivers. It
>>boggles my mind that this market is being ignored.
>
> Microsoft has decreed it obsolete. Never mind what the customers
>wanted, Microsoft knows better than you do about your needs.
>
> Same applies to XP only more so.

Or, at least, MS have decided that _their_ costs in supporting the older
OSs cannot be justified to themselves - and put pressure on other
manufacturers to stop supporting too (extending to outright ban - with
legal action - on refurbishers).

.... each generation tends to imagine that its attitude to sex strikes just
about the right balance; that by comparison its predecessors were prim and
embarrassed, its successors sex-obsessed and pornified. - Julian Barnes, Radio
Times 9-15 March 2013

Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<4rglail0c40p8v6lvvvb7uf0hv458ufi5d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6549&group=alt.windows7.general#6549

From: Ken...@invalid.news.com (Ken Blake)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 07:31:30 -0700
 by: Ken Blake - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 14:31 UTC

On Sat, 08 Jul 2023 19:22:29 -0700, pyotr filipivich
<phamp@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Sailfish <NIXCAPSsailfish@NIXCAPSunforgettable.com> on Thu, 06 Jul
>2023 06:53:26 -0700 typed in alt.windows7.general the following:
>>
>>The article is dated 2 years ago but we're still talking 10s of millions
>>of users out there who are open to buying software and hardware for Win7
>>if the developers and manufacturers would write the Win7 drivers. It
>>boggles my mind that this market is being ignored.
>
> Microsoft has decreed it obsolete. Never mind what the customers
>wanted, Microsoft knows better than you do about your needs.

Microsoft knows better than its customers what it needs to do to
generate more sales.

But in practice, it matters little what Microsoft declares obsolete.
What matters is what manufacturers of hardware and software do. If you
need or want some new piece of hardware or software and it's not
compatible with your older Windows version, then that Windows version
is obsolete for you.

Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<u8ekq6$25pvp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6550&group=alt.windows7.general#6550

From: wolverin...@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 10:47:18 -0500
 by: sticks - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 15:47 UTC

On 7/9/2023 9:31 AM, Ken Blake wrote:
>> Microsoft has decreed it obsolete. Never mind what the customers
>> wanted, Microsoft knows better than you do about your needs.
>
> Microsoft knows better than its customers what it needs to do to
> generate more sales.

Wow, just wow.

Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<689uailgnmfk28f372vp2beohmh7iksoeq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6552&group=alt.windows7.general#6552

From: pha...@mindspring.com (pyotr filipivich)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 15:12:51 -0700
 by: pyotr filipivich - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 22:12 UTC

Ken Blake <Ken@invalid.news.com> on Sun, 09 Jul 2023 07:31:30 -0700
typed in alt.windows7.general the following:
>On Sat, 08 Jul 2023 19:22:29 -0700, pyotr filipivich
><phamp@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>>Sailfish <NIXCAPSsailfish@NIXCAPSunforgettable.com> on Thu, 06 Jul
>>2023 06:53:26 -0700 typed in alt.windows7.general the following:
>>>
>>>The article is dated 2 years ago but we're still talking 10s of millions
>>>of users out there who are open to buying software and hardware for Win7
>>>if the developers and manufacturers would write the Win7 drivers. It
>>>boggles my mind that this market is being ignored.
>>
>> Microsoft has decreed it obsolete. Never mind what the customers
>>wanted, Microsoft knows better than you do about your needs.
>

>Microsoft knows better than its customers what it needs to do to
>generate more sales.

In other words, Planned obsolescence.

>But in practice, it matters little what Microsoft declares obsolete.
>What matters is what manufacturers of hardware and software do. If you
>need or want some new piece of hardware or software and it's not
>compatible with your older Windows version, then that Windows version
>is obsolete for you.

That was part of why I switched to Windows 7: it was 64 bit, the
program for class was 64 bit, my computer was 32 bit.
--
pyotr filipivich
This Week's Panel: Us & Them - Eliminating Them.
Next Month's Panel: Having eliminated the old Them(tm)
Selecting who insufficiently Woke(tm) as to serve as the new Them(tm)

Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<u8of1d$3k44k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6553&group=alt.windows7.general#6553

From: was...@nowhere.invalid (wasbit)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 10:10:04 +0100
 by: wasbit - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 09:10 UTC

On 03/02/2023 04:15, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
> I remember installing XP long after support had expired and it still
> took all the updates overnight.
> Does 7 do that now?
> If not, can you go get them?
> I have 4 new to me W/7 machines with fresh software loads but I think
> at SP1.

How to: Get Windows 7 Updates working after a fresh install
-
https://community.spiceworks.com/how_to/132158-get-windows-7-updates-working-after-a-fresh-install

Update Windows 7 All at Once with Microsoft’s Convenience Rollup
-
https://www.howtogeek.com/255435/how-to-update-windows-7-all-at-once-with-microsofts-convenience-rollup/

Windows 7 x64 Updates (2011-2019) ISO
- https://archive.org/details/7upd-64-1

--
Regards
wasbit

Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<RY1i+3RtSAskFwIt@255soft.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6554&group=alt.windows7.general#6554

From: G6J...@255soft.uk (J. P. Gilliver)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 15:05:33 +0100
 by: J. P. Gilliver - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 14:05 UTC

In message <u8of1d$3k44k$1@dont-email.me> at Thu, 13 Jul 2023 10:10:04,
wasbit <wasbit@nowhere.invalid> writes
[]
>Windows 7 x64 Updates (2011-2019) ISO
> - https://archive.org/details/7upd-64-1

Do you have a similar link for the x86 version? (I tried "7upd-32-1" and
just "7upd", and "7upd-32", but none worked.)

Parkinson: "What caused your conversion to women - was it the love of a good
one?" George Melly: "No the love of several bad ones" (Lizbuff in UMRA
'01-4-25)

Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<2fl0bi5pbnr0h8je79tidaift80416r9fo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6555&group=alt.windows7.general#6555

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 15:53:33 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 19:53 UTC

On Thu, 13 Jul 2023 15:05:33 +0100, "J. P. Gilliver"
<G6JPG@255soft.uk> wrote:

>In message <u8of1d$3k44k$1@dont-email.me> at Thu, 13 Jul 2023 10:10:04,
>wasbit <wasbit@nowhere.invalid> writes
>[]
>>Windows 7 x64 Updates (2011-2019) ISO
>> - https://archive.org/details/7upd-64-1
>>
>Do you have a similar link for the x86 version? (I tried "7upd-32-1" and
>just "7upd", and "7upd-32", but none worked.)

I downloaded that package Paul talked about a few days ago but I
haven't had time to try it. I want to image my disk first in case
things go sideways. Life keeps getting in the way.

Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<F9x336Z$FHskFwYJ@255soft.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6556&group=alt.windows7.general#6556

From: G6J...@255soft.uk (J. P. Gilliver)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 22:49:51 +0100
 by: J. P. Gilliver - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 21:49 UTC

In message <2fl0bi5pbnr0h8je79tidaift80416r9fo@4ax.com> at Thu, 13 Jul
2023 15:53:33, gfretwell@aol.com writes
>On Thu, 13 Jul 2023 15:05:33 +0100, "J. P. Gilliver"
><G6JPG@255soft.uk> wrote:
>
>>In message <u8of1d$3k44k$1@dont-email.me> at Thu, 13 Jul 2023 10:10:04,
>>wasbit <wasbit@nowhere.invalid> writes
>>[]
>>>Windows 7 x64 Updates (2011-2019) ISO
>>> - https://archive.org/details/7upd-64-1
>>>
>>Do you have a similar link for the x86 version? (I tried "7upd-32-1" and
>>just "7upd", and "7upd-32", but none worked.)
>
>I downloaded that package Paul talked about a few days ago but I
>haven't had time to try it. I want to image my disk first in case
>things go sideways. Life keeps getting in the way.

Ah, would that be
"windows6.1-kb3125574-v4-x86_ba1ff5537312561795cc04db0b02fbb0a74b2cbd
[Windows 7 SP1 Convenience Rollup (32-bit)].msu"? (Bit in [] added by
me.) 331,377,414 bytes. I just wondered if the thing wasbit mentioned
was something different. (Apart from being 64-bit, obviously.)

Just out of curiosity, I tried the normal Windows Update on this machine
(which I bought, second-hand but I suspect with a new version of 7SP1-32
on it, earlier this year); I'm perfectly happy with it as it is, I just
set it to "tell me if any are available" after we'd been having this
discussion. It said - fairly quickly, about two or three seconds of
"Checking for updates" - "Windows could not search for new updates
An error occurred while checking for |
new updates for your computer. | Try again

Error(s) found:

Code 80072EFE Windows Update encountered an unknown error.
Get help with this error"

(which I didn't click on. [Clicking Try again repeated the process.])

So I'll leave well alone (-:

(I image C: from time to time anyway - backing up D: by copying,
somewhat more often - so I should be OK anyway, failing hardware
failure. I was just [mildly] curious.)

You need 10 wise men to get back a rock thrown in a lake by an idiot
- Romanian proverb (tweeted by Ovidiu S @plount_os 2023-2-6)

Re: Are the old W/7 updates still available and will they autoload?

<u8q235$3pdj2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6557&group=alt.windows7.general#6557

From: nos...@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: alt.windows7.general
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 19:41:23 -0400
 by: Paul - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 23:41 UTC

On 7/13/2023 5:49 PM, J. P. Gilliver wrote:
> In message <2fl0bi5pbnr0h8je79tidaift80416r9fo@4ax.com> at Thu, 13 Jul
> 2023 15:53:33, gfretwell@aol.com writes
>> On Thu, 13 Jul 2023 15:05:33 +0100, "J. P. Gilliver"
>> <G6JPG@255soft.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> In message <u8of1d$3k44k$1@dont-email.me> at Thu, 13 Jul 2023 10:10:04,
>>> wasbit <wasbit@nowhere.invalid> writes
>>> []
>>>>
>>> Do you have a similar link for the x86 version? (I tried "7upd-32-1" and
>>> just "7upd", and "7upd-32", but none worked.)
>>
>> I downloaded that package Paul talked about a few days ago but I
>> haven't had time to try it. I want to image my disk first in case
>> things go sideways. Life keeps getting in the way.
>
> Ah, would that be
> "windows6.1-kb3125574-v4-x86_ba1ff5537312561795cc04db0b02fbb0a74b2cbd
> [Windows 7 SP1 Convenience Rollup (32-bit)].msu"? (Bit in [] added by
> me.) 331,377,414 bytes. I just wondered if the thing wasbit mentioned
> was something different. (Apart from being 64-bit, obviously.)
>
> Just out of curiosity, I tried the normal Windows Update on this machine
> (which I bought, second-hand but I suspect with a new version of 7SP1-32
> on it, earlier this year); I'm perfectly happy with it as it is, I just
> set it to "tell me if any are available" after we'd been having this
> discussion. It said - fairly quickly, about two or three seconds of
> "Checking for updates" - "Windows could not search for new updates
> An error occurred while checking for |
> new updates for your computer. | Try again
>
> Error(s) found:
>
> Code 80072EFE Windows Update encountered an unknown error.
> Get help with this error"
>
> (which I didn't click on. [Clicking Try again repeated the process.])
>
> So I'll leave well alone (-:
>
> (I image C: from time to time anyway - backing up D: by copying,
> somewhat more often - so I should be OK anyway, failing hardware
> failure. I was just [mildly] curious.)

Historically, Window Update does not have a good record, when it
comes to patching from unpatched state, upwards.

For example, one OS used a web-based approach, then made it
so an unpatched OS could not communicate with the server.

WSUSOffline knows about this, and it can have a folder with
the five "early patches" needed to up-lift a scruffy OS. It
also does stuff, like feed in up-to-date certificates, so that
there is a better chance of the comms working.

I have tested these, more than once, in a VM.

You may have to use your WSUSOffline media folder, around
five times, with a reboot after each one. The early cycles,
don't do too much, except to prepare the OS for the actual
patching cycle.

The Win7 one has at least 150 patches, and Windows Update
leaks memory a bit. The OS will slow down, before all 150 are
done in one of those patching cycles. You can <ctrl-C> the
script window and kill it, synchronizing your key press to
catch it between patches as best you can. Reboot the system,
run the media again, it will pick right up where it left off.
On a 64-bit OS, if the VM has maybe 5GB of memory assigned
to it, that may provide sufficient memory leak space, for
all 150 patches to be installed in one 40 minute session.
Obviously, 32-bit OSes won't fare as well.

There may be better ways to manage the media, than my description
in the previous paragraph. I was able to get through the whole
mess (even without adding RAM), using just the ctrl-C key combo
for control.

But even if you only ran the first few stages of WSUSOffline,
that's a big bonus for a OS with a completely-broken Updater.

Testing in a VM, and honing your craft, is a cheaper way to do it,
than making an unending stream of backups and restores on the live system.

Paul