From: inva...@void.not (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,soc.culture.jewish,talk.politics.guns,soc.genealogy.medieval
Subject: American history
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 15:31:21 -0500
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:31 UTC

"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
lost my lunch as the result remembering it."

~ General Patton in Germany, diary entry Sept 17, 1945

Re: American history

<sr7k6v$1g1a$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=5750&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#5750

From: dick_l...@aol.com (Idaho Homo Joe)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: Re: American history
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 15:42:08 -0500
 by: Idaho Homo Joe - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:42 UTC

Anne Franke's pussy & ass were very stinky, too.
This is why Hitler destroyed her & her entire family.