Newsgroups: sci.logic
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 12:06:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 2020-12-26
From: ross.a.f...@gmail.com (Ross Finlayson)
 by: Ross Finlayson - Sun, 24 Dec 2023 20:06 UTC

Yes, the point seems that if there is a gravitational wave that
what you see is there.

Or, likely as not a usual gravitational wave, what most things are.

The gravitational wave is real in both models with c_g = c_v
and for example the Newtonian where c_g = infinity.

(Or the limits of the space lattice what is a frame.)

After optical then the acoustic, photons and phonons,
have phonons are in the energy, mass-less also.

But, the phonons are real while photons are "optical".
This way phonons are classical and real while photons
as the wavepacket happen to be classical. I.e. a photon
travels at c. Here c is a usual some 3 ten to the eighth m/s.

(Or 2.998.)

Basically in general relativity "IS" having gravity's speed
being infinite, or "effectively from so long ago".

I.e., the geodesy's always instantaneously current everywhere,
as if ruled in effect by gravity and its speed of propagation.

Of course, in general relativity "light's speed and gravity's
speed don't differ, in terms of massy objects going to light's
speed, or gravity's speed". This is so of course that going
to "gravity's speed" is effectively the same as to "light's
speed".

Transport of an image above, "light speed", in time, is for
a term of singularity that the transport, is always the
singularity, beside usually its both sides. Here the other
side of the singularity is either a singularity forever or more
or less the moment, for a mental model what makes holes
in space-time, that worm-holes are not black-holes (that we
are in).

"Universe as giant black hole" for example - it's a model,
from observing the laboratory or relativistic jets in science,
has besides "universe as giant space" just what it's still
the pile of all its pieces. The space of its pieces is mathematical
or geometric. Big-bang/steady-state or "universe is stuff",
is basically for the distribution of stars.

The latest age of the universe is some 13.4 to 13.6 billion years,
what large optical quasars are for example less, the same, or
even: more ancient.