Support Mental Health. Or I'll kill you.

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: OT: Four Times as many Deaths due to the Covid-19 Vaccines in 8 months than Deaths due to all other Vaccines combined in 20 years

SubjectAuthor
* Re: OT: Four Times as many Deaths due to the Covid-19 Vaccines in 8Ed Pawlowski
`- Re: OT: Four Times as many Deaths due to the Covid-19 Vaccines in 8Commander Kinsey

1
Re: OT: Four Times as many Deaths due to the Covid-19 Vaccines in 8 months than Deaths due to all other Vaccines combined in 20 years

<UbhIJ.359475$aF1.312174@fx98.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=58328&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#58328

Subject: Re: OT: Four Times as many Deaths due to the Covid-19 Vaccines in 8
months than Deaths due to all other Vaccines combined in 20 years
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed Pawlowski)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 14:22:28 -0500
 by: Ed Pawlowski - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 19:22 UTC

On 1/26/2022 2:18 PM, Chris wrote:
> Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 26 Jan 2022 07:11:08 -0000 (UTC), Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Why? Why not 15 years? Or 3? Are you just going to pick a random number
>>> which suits your argument at the time...?
>>>

>> All depends on how much damage your immune system has sustained. We're
>> in somewhat uncharted territory here,
>
> There's no evidence the immune system is being damaged so the vaccines will
> work just like all the other ones: effectively and safely.
>
>> but I'd say the nearest
>> approximation would be to take the lessons from the first AIDS
>> sufferers as a benchmark.
>
> COVID is not an autoimmune disease so comparisons to AIDS are inaccurate.
> People clear the Sars-CoV-2 virus within a couple of weeks if they remain
> well. Only a handful of people with identified HIV infections have ever got
> rid of the virus. We cannot cure HIV, but with treatment most people can
> live normal lives.

Yet you keep arguing with the idiot.

Re: OT: Four Times as many Deaths due to the Covid-19 Vaccines in 8 months than Deaths due to all other Vaccines combined in 20 years

<op.1gmsqevvmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=58336&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#58336

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
months than Deaths due to all other Vaccines combined in 20 years
From: CK1...@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 01:50:28 -0000
 by: Commander Kinsey - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 01:50 UTC

On Wed, 26 Jan 2022 19:22:28 -0000, Ed Pawlowski <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:

> On 1/26/2022 2:18 PM, Chris wrote:
>> Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com> wrote:

>>> All depends on how much damage your immune system has sustained. We're
>>> in somewhat uncharted territory here,
>>
>> There's no evidence the immune system is being damaged so the vaccines will
>> work just like all the other ones: effectively and safely.
>>
>>> but I'd say the nearest
>>> approximation would be to take the lessons from the first AIDS
>>> sufferers as a benchmark.
>>
>> COVID is not an autoimmune disease so comparisons to AIDS are inaccurate.
>> People clear the Sars-CoV-2 virus within a couple of weeks if they remain
>> well. Only a handful of people with identified HIV infections have ever got
>> rid of the virus. We cannot cure HIV, but with treatment most people can
>> live normal lives.
>>

> Yet you keep arguing with the idiot.

For fuck's sake learn to use a killfile.