Nobody said computers were going to be polite.

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?

SubjectAuthor
* Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?Paul in Houston TX
+* Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?Paul
|+- Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?Paul in Houston TX
|`- Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?Paul
+* Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?VanguardLH
|+* Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?J. P. Gilliver (John)
||`- Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?VanguardLH
|`- Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?Paul in Houston TX
`* Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?Bill Bradshaw
 +* Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?Paul in Houston TX
 |`* Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?Ken Blake
 | `* Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?VanguardLH
 |  `- Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?Ken Blake
 `- Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?Stan Brown

1
Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?

<st4sns$co2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=58415&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#58415

From: Pau...@Houston.Texas (Paul in Houston TX)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 20:21:30 -0600
 by: Paul in Houston TX - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 02:21 UTC

Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?

A couple of hours searching turned up zero.
I suspect the regedit cannot be done.
The w10 comp regedit.exe will not run on w7 comp.

Anyone know of a good Linux live win7-10 reg editor?
Or a 7-10 stand alone one that runs on w7?

Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?

<st4vjs$u16$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=58416&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#58416

From: nos...@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 22:09:53 -0500
 by: Paul - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 03:09 UTC

On 1/29/2022 9:21 PM, Paul in Houston TX wrote:
> Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?
>
> A couple of hours searching turned up zero.
> I suspect the regedit cannot be done.
> The w10 comp regedit.exe will not run on w7 comp.
>
> Anyone know of a good Linux live win7-10 reg editor?
> Or a 7-10 stand alone one that runs on w7?

Are the Registry designs really different ?

The Kaspersky Rescue CD from five or six years ago, has
a Registry Editor in it. But, it doesn't edit all the
Registry files. It edits the main OS ones, rather than
the files used for a persons profile.

That's the editor I used to delete ENUM in Windows 10,
then reboot into Windows and see Windows 10 discover
all the hardware again (takes a minute or two).

With enough effort, you can run Regedit as SYSTEM or
run it as TrustedInstaller, when having to remove
malware entries that the AV did not clean up when
it removed the malware. The Registry has Permissions
and is a File System of sorts. You can store whole files
in it (binary blob). Only the naive entries are owned
by a User (software preferences perhaps).

The Kaspersky Registry Editor, there was a claim on some
enthusiast site that the editor was "Open Source". I was
not able to track down source for it, if that was the case.
The Kaspersky CD is generally based on Gentoo Linux and
is stripped of most "luxury" items. Gentoo is an OS which
you "compile from scratch", allowing executables that
are five percent faster because they can be compiled
for your exact processor.

Paul

Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?

<1r6309lwtmsm$.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=58421&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#58421

From: V...@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 04:10:37 -0600
 by: VanguardLH - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 10:10 UTC

Paul in Houston TX wrote:

> Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?
>
> A couple of hours searching turned up zero.
> I suspect the regedit cannot be done.
> The w10 comp regedit.exe will not run on w7 comp.
>
> Anyone know of a good Linux live win7-10 reg editor?
> Or a 7-10 stand alone one that runs on w7?

On Windows 10 host, use regedit.exe to export to a .reg file.
Copy the .reg file from Windows 10 to 7, or use networking to access.
On Windows 7 host, use regedit.exe to import the .reg file.

If you can see the Windows 10 host from your Windows 7 host, you can use
regedit on your Windows 7 host to edit the registry on the Windows 10
host; see:

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-connect-to-a-remote-registry-2625147

If you don't know the hostname of the Windows 10 host, click on Advanced
and use the Find button. Obviously when remoting to the Windows 10
host, both your Windows 7 and Windows 10 hosts must be powered up and
your Windows 7 host must see your Windows 10 host over the network.

Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?

<mOgJ0qIbdr9hFwDS@a.a>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=58424&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#58424

From: G6J...@255soft.uk (J. P. Gilliver (John))
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 16:05:47 +0000
 by: J. P. Gilliver (John - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 16:05 UTC

On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 at 04:10:37, VanguardLH <V@nguard.LH> wrote (my
[]
>On Windows 10 host, use regedit.exe to export to a .reg file.
>Copy the .reg file from Windows 10 to 7, or use networking to access.
>On Windows 7 host, use regedit.exe to import the .reg file.
[]
How do you open regedit on 7 without it opening (and thus risking
corrupting) the 7 machine's own registry?

They put two and two together and make a dozen, provided they take off their
socks to help them count that far. (From "Walking the Dog", by "Smilodon".)

Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?

<st6g4m$ngj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=58426&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#58426

From: Pau...@Houston.Texas (Paul in Houston TX)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 10:59:00 -0600
 by: Paul in Houston TX - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 16:59 UTC

VanguardLH wrote:
> Paul in Houston TX wrote:
>
>> Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?
>>
>> A couple of hours searching turned up zero.
>> I suspect the regedit cannot be done.
>> The w10 comp regedit.exe will not run on w7 comp.
>>
>> Anyone know of a good Linux live win7-10 reg editor?
>> Or a 7-10 stand alone one that runs on w7?
>
> On Windows 10 host, use regedit.exe to export to a .reg file.
> Copy the .reg file from Windows 10 to 7, or use networking to access.
> On Windows 7 host, use regedit.exe to import the .reg file.
>
> If you can see the Windows 10 host from your Windows 7 host, you can use
> regedit on your Windows 7 host to edit the registry on the Windows 10
> host; see:
>
> https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-connect-to-a-remote-registry-2625147
>
> If you don't know the hostname of the Windows 10 host, click on Advanced
> and use the Find button. Obviously when remoting to the Windows 10
> host, both your Windows 7 and Windows 10 hosts must be powered up and
> your Windows 7 host must see your Windows 10 host over the network.

Thank you, Vanguard.
I never thought about reg export / import.
Made written notes to try that and bookmarked the suggested url's.
In the mean time I plugged in an old hdd from 2017 and found an old
Kaspersky iso that does have a reg editor and used that to make the
needed changes.

Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?

<st6gfs$r07$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=58427&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#58427

From: Pau...@Houston.Texas (Paul in Houston TX)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 11:04:58 -0600
 by: Paul in Houston TX - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 17:04 UTC

Paul wrote:
> On 1/29/2022 9:21 PM, Paul in Houston TX wrote:
>> Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?
>>
>> A couple of hours searching turned up zero.
>> I suspect the regedit cannot be done.
>> The w10 comp regedit.exe will not run on w7 comp.
>>
>> Anyone know of a good Linux live win7-10 reg editor?
>> Or a 7-10 stand alone one that runs on w7?
>
> Are the Registry designs really different ?
>
> The Kaspersky Rescue CD from five or six years ago, has
> a Registry Editor in it. But, it doesn't edit all the
> Registry files. It edits the main OS ones, rather than
> the files used for a persons profile.
>
> That's the editor I used to delete ENUM in Windows 10,
> then reboot into Windows and see Windows 10 discover
> all the hardware again (takes a minute or two).
>
> With enough effort, you can run Regedit as SYSTEM or
> run it as TrustedInstaller, when having to remove
> malware entries that the AV did not clean up when
> it removed the malware. The Registry has Permissions
> and is a File System of sorts. You can store whole files
> in it (binary blob). Only the naive entries are owned
> by a User (software preferences perhaps).
>
> The Kaspersky Registry Editor, there was a claim on some
> enthusiast site that the editor was "Open Source". I was
> not able to track down source for it, if that was the case.
> The Kaspersky CD is generally based on Gentoo Linux and
> is stripped of most "luxury" items. Gentoo is an OS which
> you "compile from scratch", allowing executables that
> are five percent faster because they can be compiled
> for your exact processor.
>
>    Paul

Thank you, Paul.
I found an old Kasp. iso from 2017 on an old hdd that had not been
plugged in since 2018 and used that Kasp to make the needed changes.
The gamer 7 machine still has a cd burner which made it easy. After you
mentioned it I half-way remembered using it to edit the registry on
another win7 many years ago.

Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?

<j5o0m6F2d99U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=58428&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#58428

From: brads...@gci.net (Bill Bradshaw)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 08:37:08 -0900
 by: Bill Bradshaw - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 17:37 UTC

Paul in Houston TX wrote:
> Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?
>
> A couple of hours searching turned up zero.
> I suspect the regedit cannot be done.
> The w10 comp regedit.exe will not run on w7 comp.
>
> Anyone know of a good Linux live win7-10 reg editor?
> Or a 7-10 stand alone one that runs on w7?

This does not answer your question but I use a program called RegMagik. It
looks like my version is from 2004. I have used it on everything Windows
including x86 and 64 bit. I find it way more useful than regedit.
--
<Bill>

Brought to you from Anchorage, Alaska

Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?

<st6nvp$382$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=58430&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#58430

From: nos...@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 14:11:52 -0500
 by: Paul - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 19:11 UTC

On 1/29/2022 10:09 PM, Paul wrote:
> On 1/29/2022 9:21 PM, Paul in Houston TX wrote:
>> Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?
>>
>> A couple of hours searching turned up zero.
>> I suspect the regedit cannot be done.
>> The w10 comp regedit.exe will not run on w7 comp.
>>
>> Anyone know of a good Linux live win7-10 reg editor?
>> Or a 7-10 stand alone one that runs on w7?
>
> Are the Registry designs really different ?
>
> The Kaspersky Rescue CD from five or six years ago, has
> a Registry Editor in it. But, it doesn't edit all the
> Registry files. It edits the main OS ones, rather than
> the files used for a persons profile.
>
> That's the editor I used to delete ENUM in Windows 10,
> then reboot into Windows and see Windows 10 discover
> all the hardware again (takes a minute or two).
>
> With enough effort, you can run Regedit as SYSTEM or
> run it as TrustedInstaller, when having to remove
> malware entries that the AV did not clean up when
> it removed the malware. The Registry has Permissions
> and is a File System of sorts. You can store whole files
> in it (binary blob). Only the naive entries are owned
> by a User (software preferences perhaps).
>
> The Kaspersky Registry Editor, there was a claim on some
> enthusiast site that the editor was "Open Source". I was
> not able to track down source for it, if that was the case.
> The Kaspersky CD is generally based on Gentoo Linux and
> is stripped of most "luxury" items. Gentoo is an OS which
> you "compile from scratch", allowing executables that
> are five percent faster because they can be compiled
> for your exact processor.
>
>    Paul

I wasn't able to find the source, but I was able to get
the Kaspersky Registry Editor to at least start in a
foreign environment :-) It appears to be sever-able from the
disc.

Under the Behavior tab here, I was able to see the LDD library
dependencies. I can see it needs QT4 libraries. I used LinuxMint 19.1 Tessa x64 Cinnamon
as a proxy for Ubuntu Bionic to attempt to get QT4 support. (The theory being, that
a Bionic would still have QT4 libs in it, and not cause aggravation.)

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/9d8504a839ec9460c821a2159a3742bd1602832f07694258d224210386abeb91/behavior/Tencent%20HABO

Name: kav_rescue_10(1)__Mar_2017.iso
Size: 313604096 bytes (299 MiB)
SHA1: 32330EF54AA7A49BFF802479ACD552D61237CB4E

Name: RegistryEditor in \rescue\LiveOS\squashfs.img\LiveOS\ext3fs.img\usr\sbin
Size: 467164 bytes (456 KiB)
SHA1: 2535B70F225C51244BBC2A70D43746B089087DCF

The results (so far) pictured here:

[Picture] If the frame is blank, right-click and select "Reload"

https://i.postimg.cc/bJTq2jrz/KAV10-Registry-Editor-Under-LM19-1-Tessa-Cinn.gif

The hard drive sitting in the Test Machine, didn't have a C: I could use to test,
so that's why I had to stop there for the moment. I'd only booted the maintenance
stick, to see if anything dangerous was on the disk, before doing anything else :-)

Paul

Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?

<11m5cuhtjifuc.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=58433&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#58433

From: V...@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 14:26:02 -0600
 by: VanguardLH - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 20:26 UTC

J. P. Gilliver (John) wrote:

> VanguardLH wrote:
>
>> On Windows 10 host, use regedit.exe to export to a .reg file. Copy
>> the .reg file from Windows 10 to 7, or use networking to access. On
>> Windows 7 host, use regedit.exe to import the .reg file.
>
> How do you open regedit on 7 without it opening (and thus risking
> corrupting) the 7 machine's own registry?

See Subject header. Which host is having its registry edited? Windows
10. On which host does the OP want to edit the Windows 10 registry? On
the Windows 7 host. The OP never mentioned (in this thread) what, if
any, problems he has with his Windows 7 host to make it unusable for his
undefined task. The OP never mentioned he has any problems with his
Windows 10 host, either, that makes that computer unusable. All the OP
asked for was to how to edit the registry for his Windows 10 computer
from his Windows 7 computer.

Since neither of the hosts are not stated as unusable, remoting from one
host to another to use regedit.exe is one solution. Exporting the
registry on one host to view on another host is another solution. A 3rd
option, if the OP has some catastrophic problem with his Windows 10 host
that makes it impossible to boot to use regedit.exe over there, is to
take the OS+App drive from his Windows 10 computer to physically move it
to his Windows 7 computer.

The OP did not, and has not, explained why he needs to edit a remote or
static copy of the registry for his Windows 10 host. The need or
purpose to edit the registry on his Windows 10 computer using a
different computer has not been revealed here. Maybe the OP mentioned
it in another thread, but not in this one. I don't review scattered
past posts to compile a running biography of a poster.

Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?

<st703o$vrr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=58434&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#58434

From: Pau...@Houston.Texas (Paul in Houston TX)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 15:31:34 -0600
 by: Paul in Houston TX - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 21:31 UTC

Bill Bradshaw wrote:
> Paul in Houston TX wrote:
>> Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?
>>
>> A couple of hours searching turned up zero.
>> I suspect the regedit cannot be done.
>> The w10 comp regedit.exe will not run on w7 comp.
>>
>> Anyone know of a good Linux live win7-10 reg editor?
>> Or a 7-10 stand alone one that runs on w7?
>
> This does not answer your question but I use a program called RegMagik. It
> looks like my version is from 2004. I have used it on everything Windows
> including x86 and 64 bit. I find it way more useful than regedit.

Thank you, Bill.
Wow! That looks like a great reg editor.
I'll look at it further tonight since I am not quite done editing the
w10 hive using the w7 machine.

To answer Vanguard's comment: I removed the m.2 from the w10 laptop and
stuck it on the w7 gamer motherboard to work on it.
As to why I am doing this... I was locked out of repairing the w10
machine due to my own fault and wanted to fix the exact issues that I
created rather than reinstall.

Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?

<em1evghvn5r7did33j9po5dao1gt4qlda1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=58435&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#58435

From: Ken...@invalid.news.com (Ken Blake)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 14:46:55 -0700
 by: Ken Blake - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 21:46 UTC

On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 15:31:34 -0600, Paul in Houston TX
<Paul@Houston.Texas> wrote:

>Bill Bradshaw wrote:
>> Paul in Houston TX wrote:
>>> Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?
>>>
>>> A couple of hours searching turned up zero.
>>> I suspect the regedit cannot be done.
>>> The w10 comp regedit.exe will not run on w7 comp.
>>>
>>> Anyone know of a good Linux live win7-10 reg editor?
>>> Or a 7-10 stand alone one that runs on w7?
>>
>> This does not answer your question but I use a program called RegMagik. It
>> looks like my version is from 2004. I have used it on everything Windows
>> including x86 and 64 bit. I find it way more useful than regedit.
>
>Thank you, Bill.
>Wow! That looks like a great reg editor.
>I'll look at it further tonight since I am not quite done editing the
>w10 hive using the w7 machine.

Please let us know how you like it and what you see as its advantages
over Regedit or any other alternatives.

Same question to anyone else who uses or has used it.

Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?

<MPG.3c60aad3f23f087a98fe9c@news.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=58436&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#58436

From: the_stan...@fastmail.fm (Stan Brown)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 14:02:30 -0800
 by: Stan Brown - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 22:02 UTC

On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 08:37:08 -0900, Bill Bradshaw wrote:
> This does not answer your question but I use a program called RegMagik. It
> looks like my version is from 2004. I have used it on everything Windows
> including x86 and 64 bit. I find it way more useful than regedit.

Win 10 regedit made a major improvement over previous versions: you
can enter a key like

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer

in the I-don't-know-what-it's-called box just below the menu, and
regedit will jump to it. This is a huge time saver.

(You can use HKLM, HKCU, etc., or write out HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,
HKEY_CURRENT_USER, etc. I can't imagine any reason anyone would want
to do the latter.)

--
Stan Brown, Tehachapi, California, USA https://BrownMath.com/
Shikata ga nai...

Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?

<1787wyaftqpjj.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=58438&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#58438

From: V...@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 18:40:45 -0600
 by: VanguardLH - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 00:40 UTC

Ken Blake wrote:

> Paul in Houston TX wrote:
>
>> Bill Bradshaw wrote:
>>
>>> This does not answer your question but I use a program called
>>> RegMagik. It looks like my version is from 2004. I have used it
>>> on everything Windows including x86 and 64 bit. I find it way more
>>> useful than regedit.
>>
>> Wow! That looks like a great reg editor. I'll look at it further
>> tonight since I am not quite done editing the w10 hive using the w7
>> machine.
>
> Please let us know how you like it and what you see as its advantages
> over Regedit or any other alternatives.
>
> Same question to anyone else who uses or has used it.

One of the deficiencies of regedit, or many other registry editors, is
them finding just the next occurence of a string (in key, data name, or
data value) instead of all of them. When editing the registry, it is
unusual to find just one location for an entry. Often the product has
multiple entries, and there are dependencies to Windows, or to other
products. As a simple example, try searching on "notepad.exe". It can
a long time of repeating hitting F3 to find the next, and next, and next
occurrence. When I find something that has more than a couple dozen
entries (i.e., I get tired of finding more and more), I use Nirsoft's
RegScanner. With RegScanner, searching on "notepad.exe" found 249
locations in my registry for Windows 10. RegScanner is not an editor.
If you want to change a found item, you right-click on it to open
regedit.exe to that item. RegMagik might search on all entries as it
mentions "Search for all matches". RegMagik also mentions "Go to
registry path given as a string" which makes it sound similar to how
Nirsoft's RegScanner works: do the search, but redirect edits to
regedit.exe.

Nirsoft's RegScanner can use regex in searches to give far more focus on
just what you are searching for, and eliminate a bunch of near matches
that have nothing to do with what you are looking for. Couldn't find
RegMagik mentioning regex in its search.

Something you have to watch out for is there are only 2 real hives in
the registry: HKLM and HKU. The others are pseudo-hives that are
composites of data already in the 2 real hives. That is, the
pseudo-hives give you a different view of the same data. When you are
editing the registry, you are editing the file copy, not the copy in
memory which is where the registry API used by programs find their data.
Windows read and loads the registry into memory just once on startup for
the global entries, and just once when you log into your Windows
account. Accessing the file copy on a drive is far slower than
accessing the memory copy. I hit F5 after every edit.

Just having the change in the memory copy does not mean it gets used.
Whatever uses the registry entries may only do so once. You have to
restart Windows (for HKLM) or logout and login (for HKCU) to have a
process see the change.

The registry is a database, not a bunch of text the editors present to
you. While many databases have an undo function (until the changes are
committed, and some still let you revert until you wipe old space not
yet reused), regedit.exe does not. It does not buffer up anything to
commit on its exit. RegScanner is not an editor, so buffering up
changes is not anything it does since it passes editing to regedit.exe.

RegMagik mentions saving "favorites" as shortcut to the desktop. That's
a pain to be managing favorites as file shortcuts. You can save
favorites in regedit.exe. Alas, you not alphabetically sort them. If
you save a look of bookmarks, your eyes can bounce around awhile trying
to find the one you saved awhile back.

Re: Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?

<u10gvgpc5c4m241t6bi0nbk2vvpd2e3i4l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=58462&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#58462

From: Ken...@invalid.news.com (Ken Blake)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:29:28 -0700
 by: Ken Blake - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 15:29 UTC

Thanks very much.