From: pos...@everywhere.net (Found Elsewhere)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11
Subject: OT: The shot is unsafe and ineffective.
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 00:40:00 +0000
 by: Found Elsewhere - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 00:40 UTC

Killshot is Cancer Shot
February 10, 2022
https://voxday.net/2022/02/10/killshot-is-cancer-shot/

Further to last night's Darkstream, more and more evidence is coming in
that indicates the mRNA vaccines are triggering existing cancers in the
bodies of the vaccinated.

Item 1: Anecdotal evidence and the DMED database show "cancer coming
back with a vengeance" [1].

> The DMED database shows the rate of cancer is up by 3X after the COVID
> vaccines rolled out. See ACT OF WAR: Thanks to COVID "vaccines," the
> military's cancer rate has more than TRIPLED
>
> In talking with Ryan Cole about this, he believes this is primarily due
> to accelerating existing cancers (ones people already know they have or
> recent cancers that people never realized were there) rather than
> creating new cases of cancer.
>
> The bottom line is that don't be surprised when after the jab, you
> suddenly have a relapse or a new cancer.

Item 2: No one who was infected with Covid should have ever gotten
vaccinated against it. Natural immunity remains as strong as it was at
the start [2] even 20 months later, while the vaxxes only offered
limited protection for 3-6 months.

> The screamfest has been that "oh, if you had Covid, you'll get it again
> so you need the jab."
>
> There was never any evidence for this claim. Now, we have duration data
> out 20 months, basically the entire pandemic, and... I'll just quote it:
>
>> Among 295 reported COVID-confirmed participants, 293 (99%) tested
>> positive for anti-RBD antibodies (>=250 U/mL, 44%; >=500 U/mL, 27%; >=1000
>> U/mL, 15%). A median of 8.7 (IQR, 1.9-12.9; range, 0-20) months passed
>> since reported COVID-19 diagnosis. The median anti-RBD level among those
>> who tested positive was 205 (IQR, 61-535) U/mL. There was no evidence of
>> association between time after infection and antibody titer (0.8%
>> increase [95% CI, -2.4% to 4.2%] per month, P = .62)
>
> There was no evidence of deterioration of protection, such as it is. Yet
> we know, factually, that when you get jabbed the titers disintegrate
> over the space of just a few months. There was never evidence this would
> happen in people who got the virus and recovered.

Item 3: The mRNA and the spike proteins migrate to and persist in the
lymph nodes [3]. This may explain the connection between the vaxxes and
cancer.

>> This study asserts that the mRNA and the spike protein produced persists
>> for weeks in lymph node germinal centers in human patients. Having
>> worked with mRNA for decades, I can attest that this is highly unusual.
>
> Remember that mRNA is not new technology. Moderna has been trying to
> commercialize it for about a decade now for various indications,
> including cancer. Cancer, of course, is a disease where very high risks
> are tolerated because the alternative is basically always death, and any
> sort of bad thing is better than death.
>
> But they've never made it work. The reason is that every time they had
> enough dose to get the results they also got toxicity; the injected
> stuff got broken down too fast otherwise, and if you raised the dose the
> toxicity went up enough that you couldn't get an effect without screwing
> the patient.
>
> This is the history of mRNA - until now. It's why it has never been
> deployed in human disease before; it's not for lack of trying.
>
> Malone hypothesizes that what changed was the substitution of
> pseudouridine (a synthetic that does not exist in nature) for uridine is
> the reason the mRNA jabs are able to produce the spike without being
> destroyed first. Well, that solves one problem but produces another; the
> body is incapable of clearing it because it doesn't recognize it as
> foreign.
>
> So now what is injected migrates through the body and is taken up
> instead of staying at the injection site, doing its thing and being
> rapidly degraded and cleared. That the latter happens is known because
> we have the Japanese data, which they demanded Pfizer produce, that show
> wildly-elevated presence in the ovaries, among other tissues. This
> should not have happened, but it does.
>
> We knew this early last year and yet did nothing with that information.
> Now we know why, and its much, much worse than my base working
> hypothesis — that it was simply a function of the very high
> vascularization found in muscle tissue. Nope.

It was only a matter of time before the long-term adverse effects of the
vaxxes began to show themselves. The fact that the Fake Biden
Administration has declared a new war on cancer is a pretty solid
indication of what those long-term adverse effects are anticipated to
be.

[1]: https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/cancers-coming-back-with-a-vengeance
[2]: https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=245110
[3]: https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=245101

Re: OT: The shot is unsafe and ineffective.

<sucdfi$qo3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59084&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59084

From: keith_nu...@sbcglobal.net (knuttle)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11
Subject: Re: OT: The shot is unsafe and ineffective.
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 21:06:41 -0500
 by: knuttle - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 02:06 UTC

On 2/13/2022 7:40 PM, Found Elsewhere wrote:
> [...]
>> instead of staying at the injection site, doing its thing and being
>> rapidly degraded and cleared. That the latter happens is known because
>> we have the Japanese data, which they demanded Pfizer produce, that show
>> wildly-elevated presence in the ovaries, among other tissues. This
>> should not have happened, but it does.
>>
>> We knew this early last year and yet did nothing with that information.
>> Now we know why, and its much, much worse than my base working
>> hypothesis — that it was simply a function of the very high
>> vascularization found in muscle tissue. Nope.
>
> It was only a matter of time before the long-term adverse effects of the
> vaxxes began to show themselves. The fact that the Fake Biden
> Administration has declared a new war on cancer is a pretty solid
> indication of what those long-term adverse effects are anticipated to

Have you read the original test results on the vaccines from the medical
journals, it not you should read the facts before believing the rumors
that circulate as facts

Re: OT: The shot is unsafe and ineffective.

<MPG.3c742aef13ee04ec98feae@news.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59123&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59123

From: the_stan...@fastmail.fm (Stan Brown)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 09:02:08 -0800
 by: Stan Brown - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 17:02 UTC

On Sun, 13 Feb 2022 21:06:41 -0500, knuttle wrote:
> Have you read the original test results on the vaccines from the medical
> journals, it not you should read the facts before believing the rumors
> that circulate as facts

Wrong newsgroup.

PLEASE don't respond in any way to the trolls. You won't teach them
anything, and you'll just pollute the newsgroup further. You won't
teach anyone else anything either, except the counterproductive habit
of responding to trolls.

--
Stan Brown, Tehachapi, California, USA https://BrownMath.com/
Shikata ga nai...