Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society. -- Mark Twain

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

SubjectAuthor
* Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayNewsKrawler
+* Re: John Doe rapes nursing home residents for his own sexual gratificationEdward Hernandez
|`- Re: John Doe rapes nursing home residents for his own sexual gratificationEdward Hernandez
+* Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayAlias
|+- Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayKen Blake
|+* Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayPaul
||`* Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayPaul
|| `* Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todaynospam
||  `* Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todaynospam
||   `* Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayEdward Hernandez
||    `* Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayEdward Hernandez
||     `- Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayEdward Hernandez
|+* Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayEdward Hernandez
||+- Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayEdward Hernandez
||`- Re: John Doe licks the rim of the toilet bowls in Mc Donald's men's roomEdward Hernandez
|`* Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayAlias
| +* Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayEdward Hernandez
| |`- Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayEdward Hernandez
| `* Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayMichael
|  +- Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayMichael
|  `* Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayEdward Hernandez
|   `- Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayEdward Hernandez
+* Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayMichael
|+- Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayMichael
|+* Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayMichael
||+* Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayEdward Hernandez
|||`- Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayEdward Hernandez
||`* Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayMichael
|| +- Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayMichael
|| `* Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayEdward Hernandez
||  `- Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayEdward Hernandez
|`* Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayEdward Hernandez
| `- Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayEdward Hernandez
`* Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayT
 `* Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today...w¡ñ§±¤ñ
  `- Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts todayT

Pages:12
Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

<sv30j4$um9d$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59700&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59700

From: newskr...@krawl.org (NewsKrawler)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 15:47:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: NewsKrawler - Tue, 22 Feb 2022 15:47 UTC

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/22/trump-backed-truth-social-tops-apples-app-store-charts.html
Trump-backed Truth Social tops Apple's app store charts

Truth Social, a new social media platform backed by former President Donald
Trump, sat at the top of Apple's download charts for free apps as of Tuesday
morning.

The app is a product of the Trump Media & Technology Group, led by former
Rep. Devin Nunes, R-California.

Based on screenshots on the Truth Social's app listing page, the platform's
design most closely resembles Twitter, one of the social media platforms
that suspended Trump in the wake of the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

The platform aims to distinguish itself through its content moderation
philosophy, with the website calling it "America's 'Big Tent' social media
platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation
without discriminating against political ideology." Even so, Nunes
previously told Fox Business the company will have content moderation to
ensure it remains a "family-friendly" space.

Re: John Doe rapes nursing home residents for his own sexual gratification

<nwmRJ.898840$ahb3.530516@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59771&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59771

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Subject: Re: John Doe rapes nursing home residents for his own sexual gratification
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 08:47:15 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 08:47 UTC

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 23 Feb 2022 08:33:17 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <sv4rgd$p3$2@dont-email.me>.

4gAgjkykswoT

Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

<sv524h$ek3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59772&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59772

From: aka...@masked&anonymous.net (Alias)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 11:26:25 +0100
 by: Alias - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 10:26 UTC

John Doe wrote:
> I like Trump

How long have you had this illness?

Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

<6dmc1h1sdffq5gtcbkdj2qf5nkq9n84buc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59783&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59783

From: Ken...@invalid.news.com (Ken Blake)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 08:58:51 -0700
 by: Ken Blake - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 15:58 UTC

On Wed, 23 Feb 2022 11:26:25 +0100, Alias <aka@masked&anonymous.net>
wrote:

>John Doe wrote:
>> I like Trump
>
>How long have you had this illness?

I play bridge I like No Trump.

Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

<sv6ild$g03$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59810&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59810

From: nos...@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 19:14:35 -0500
 by: Paul - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 00:14 UTC

On 2/23/2022 6:49 PM, John Doe wrote:
> Nym-shifting troll. No legitimate non-troll posts to USENET, just like
> "Edward Hernandez" and "Idaho Homo Joe" (maybe the same person).

Actually, that's a real poster.

Unlike the other screen names listed.

Paul

Re: John Doe rapes nursing home residents for his own sexual gratification

<GhARJ.931997$ab0e.700874@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59811&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59811

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 00:27:18 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 00:27 UTC

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 23 Feb 2022 23:39:20 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <sv6gj7$5r3$1@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow it's own rules that it uses to troll other posters.

mg5Y68aRvgQg

Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

<IhARJ.931998$ab0e.195533@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59812&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59812

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 00:27:20 GMT

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 23 Feb 2022 23:49:38 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <sv6h6i$5r3$2@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow it's own rules that it uses to troll other posters.

lVoyg8mPao+a

Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

<sv7lte$ruj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59828&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59828

From: nos...@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 05:16:12 -0500
 by: Paul - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 10:16 UTC

On 2/24/2022 4:59 AM, John Doe wrote:
> Paul <nospam@needed.invalid> wrote:
>
>> John Doe wrote:
>
>>> Nym-shifting troll. No legitimate non-troll posts to USENET, just like
>>> "Edward Hernandez" and "Idaho Homo Joe" (maybe the same person).
>
>> Actually, that's a real poster.
>
> Huh? The ID I replied to (Alias <aka@masked&anonymous.net>) has a grand total
> of TWO (both off-topic garbage) posts to this group.
>
> I am the ONLY person in this thread that has posted anything on topic <--
> that is plain as day but apparently difficult for some people to see.
>
> All the noise in this thread is something mutual blocking would eradicate.
> The trolls wouldn't even see my on topic post.

I'm telling you Alias has been around USENET for a while.
It's a real account.

Just because a person hasn't posted in this group, doesn't
mean his newsreader doesn't have a hundred other groups in it.

There was a time you could pop the particulars into Google groups
and get a posting profile. For example, I could see a record of
my 20000+ posts using my previous (wrong) email address. Sorted
by month. Did you ever get to use that, back when it was
available ? It was pretty handy while it lasted.

Now, you can't even flag abuse from GG, without an account.

Paul

Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

<kWIRJ.942296$ahb3.7637@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59829&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59829

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 10:16:48 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 10:16 UTC

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Thu, 24 Feb 2022 09:59:37 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<sv7ku9$jtb$2@dont-email.me>).

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

cTUQ/yh1ahKQ

Re: John Doe licks the rim of the toilet bowls in Mc Donald's men's room

<lWIRJ.942297$ahb3.49775@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59830&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59830

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Subject: Re: John Doe licks the rim of the toilet bowls in Mc Donald's men's room
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 10:16:49 GMT

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 24 Feb 2022 10:00:38 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <sv7l06$jtb$3@dont-email.me>.

+817D1TRIB0O

Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

<sv7mm2$6vm$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59831&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59831

From: aka...@masked&anonymous.net (Alias)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 11:29:22 +0100
 by: Alias - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 10:29 UTC

John Doe wrote:
> Nym-shifting troll. No legitimate non-troll posts to USENET, just like
> "Edward Hernandez" and "Idaho Homo Joe" (maybe the same person).

Another one who didn't learn what an alias or pen name is. Go back to
elementary school, troll.

Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

<idKRJ.2158243$_xc2.353807@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59833&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59833

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 11:45:18 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 11:45 UTC

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 24 Feb 2022 11:22:37 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <sv7ppt$gna$2@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow it's own rules that it uses to troll other posters.

8KVXPj6PP/uA

Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

<Y2SRJ.978350$Xi4f.278313@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59847&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59847

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 20:40:24 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 20:40 UTC

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 24 Feb 2022 20:27:31 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <sv8pnj$glq$2@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow it's own rules that it uses to troll other posters.

4LW45h7B17cS

Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

<240220221617258621%nospam@nospam.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59848&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59848

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (nospam)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 16:17:25 -0500
 by: nospam - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 21:17 UTC

In article <sv8pn5$glq$1@dont-email.me>, John Doe
<always.look@message.header> wrote:

> Nowadays, even if Google allowed searching its archive,

they do, although it now requires being logged in.

> it would be heavily
> censored.

it would not.

they don't archive binaries, but that's all binaries, not only certain
ones.

> No doubt some big companies and governments have a complete, searchable
> archive of USENET posts.

google, but there are others, and some usenet providers have fairly
long retention for text posts.

Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

<240220221752431738%nospam@nospam.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59853&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59853

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (nospam)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 17:52:43 -0500
 by: nospam - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 22:52 UTC

In article <sv90m1$79m$1@dont-email.me>, John Doe
<always.look@message.header> wrote:

> >> Nowadays, even if Google allowed searching its archive,
> >
> > they do, although it now requires being logged in.
>
> Thanks, I had not noticed how searchable it is.
>
> Being logged in is so they can harvest everything you do, as with every
> other Internet service provided.

most, but not all. that's how google makes money.

but as i said, there are other usenet search options, some better than
others.

> >> it would be heavily censored.
> >
> > it would not.
>
> "Report abusive group"

> "Report abuse"

that is not censoring.

google does not remove posts because they don't like the content.

if someone reports abuse, they will likely investigate it to see if the
report is credible. the more reports about the same post increases the
confidence level that a given post is actually abuse, versus one rando
reporting something they just didn't like. that is not censorship.

Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

<KjURJ.1689057$CBm5.359334@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59855&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59855

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
References: <sv30j4$um9d$1@paganini.bofh.team> <sv3jpr$fhd$2@dont-email.me> <sv524h$ek3$1@dont-email.me> <sv6h6i$5r3$2@dont-email.me> <sv6ild$g03$1@dont-email.me> <sv7ktd$jtb$1@dont-email.me> <sv7lte$ruj$1@dont-email.me> <sv7pkf$gna$1@dont-email.me> <sv8pn5$glq$1@dont-email.me> <240220221617258621%nospam@nospam.invalid> <sv90m1$79m$1@dont-email.me> <240220221752431738%nospam@nospam.invalid> <sv92u7$ni3$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 23:14:50 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 23:14 UTC

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Thu, 24 Feb 2022 23:04:39 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<sv92u7$ni3$1@dont-email.me>).

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

KF25DhXXW72a

Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

<JTURJ.1002065$lUW.891208@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59858&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59858

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
References: <sv30j4$um9d$1@paganini.bofh.team> <sv3jpr$fhd$2@dont-email.me> <sv524h$ek3$1@dont-email.me> <sv6h6i$5r3$2@dont-email.me> <sv6ild$g03$1@dont-email.me> <sv7ktd$jtb$1@dont-email.me> <sv7lte$ruj$1@dont-email.me> <sv7pkf$gna$1@dont-email.me> <sv8pn5$glq$1@dont-email.me> <240220221617258621%nospam@nospam.invalid> <sv90m1$79m$1@dont-email.me> <240220221752431738%nospam@nospam.invalid> <sv92u7$ni3$1@dont-email.me> <KjURJ.1689057$CBm5.359334@usenetxs.com> <sv952q$4pv$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 23:53:13 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 23:53 UTC

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 24 Feb 2022 23:41:15 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <sv952q$4pv$1@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow it's own rules that it uses to troll other posters.

3tZrb5aOvR1/

Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

<n20SJ.1205416$X81f.229934@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59864&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59864

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
References: <sv30j4$um9d$1@paganini.bofh.team> <sv3jpr$fhd$2@dont-email.me> <sv524h$ek3$1@dont-email.me> <sv6h6i$5r3$2@dont-email.me> <sv6ild$g03$1@dont-email.me> <sv7ktd$jtb$1@dont-email.me> <sv7lte$ruj$1@dont-email.me> <sv7pkf$gna$1@dont-email.me> <sv8pn5$glq$1@dont-email.me> <240220221617258621%nospam@nospam.invalid> <sv90m1$79m$1@dont-email.me> <240220221752431738%nospam@nospam.invalid> <sv92u7$ni3$1@dont-email.me> <KjURJ.1689057$CBm5.359334@usenetxs.com> <sv952q$4pv$1@dont-email.me> <JTURJ.1002065$lUW.891208@usenetxs.com> <sva07q$ieb$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 08:02:27 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 08:02 UTC

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Fri, 25 Feb 2022 07:24:43 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<sva07q$ieb$1@dont-email.me>).

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

Z0xIQwZTpG2t

Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

<sva5ii$h0f$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59865&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59865

From: areyouki...@nospam.com (Michael)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 09:55:46 +0100
 by: Michael - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 08:55 UTC

John Doe wrote:
> The idiot thinks it's just using an "alias or pen name".
>
> No, the idiot is NYM-SHIFTING. There is a difference.

Only when you think you're better than others.

Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

<sva5kh$h0f$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59866&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59866

From: areyouki...@nospam.com (Michael)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 09:56:49 +0100
 by: Michael - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 08:56 UTC

John Doe wrote:
> We would be in communities to our liking. Trolls would either change their
> ways or remain left out. What a wonderful world it would be.
>
> If only...

And who gets to decide who's a troll and who isn't? You?

Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

<svaad5$hqp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59868&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59868

From: areyouki...@nospam.com (Michael)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 11:18:13 +0100
 by: Michael - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 10:18 UTC

John Doe wrote:
> I am from above.

How long have you had this god complex? Are you just too hip or what?

Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

<svaael$hqp$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59869&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59869

From: areyouki...@nospam.com (Michael)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 11:19:01 +0100
 by: Michael - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 10:19 UTC

John Doe wrote:
> This is what happens to a nym-shifting troll, its brain cells
> fade away until it cannot comprehend anything.

Well, you must be hot shit with your fellow idiots.

Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

<svaaga$hqp$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59870&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59870

From: areyouki...@nospam.com (Michael)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 11:19:54 +0100
 by: Michael - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 10:19 UTC

John Doe wrote:

Trying to be anonymous?

Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

<g42SJ.2165519$_xc2.1125172@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59871&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59871

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 10:21:00 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 10:21 UTC

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Fri, 25 Feb 2022 09:36:33 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<sva7v1$rvh$1@dont-email.me>).

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

95vGvm+ZUA3o

Re: Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

<i42SJ.2165526$_xc2.67596@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59872&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59872

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 10:21:02 GMT

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Fri, 25 Feb 2022 09:38:13 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<sva824$rvh$2@dont-email.me>).

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

WvwLJkmAVVQx