As of next week, passwords will be entered in Morse code.

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: [ FYI ]The war has begun!

SubjectAuthor
* Re: [ FYI ]The war has begun!rabidR04CH
`- Re: [ FYI ]The war has begun!critcher

1
Re: [ FYI ]The war has begun!

<UdLRJ.24298$jxu4.6604@fx02.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59834&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59834

Subject: Re: [ FYI ]The war has begun!
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: rab...@R04.CH (rabidR04CH)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 07:54:12 -0500
 by: rabidR04CH - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 12:54 UTC

On 2022-02-23 10:59 p.m., 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
> The Russians have started bombing Ukraine and Joe Biden, the so called
> Leader of the free world, is asking people to pray for the people of
> Ukraine! That is the sort of leader USA has got and Putin can take
> advantage of this decrepit President!!
>
> Internet is likely to be disrupted so the trolls will have to find some
> other means to pass their time!!
>
> <https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-60454795>
>
> [ Save Ukraine ] <https://i.imgur.com/KSz5egW.png>
>

> --
> "Similar to Windows 11 Home edition, Windows 11 Pro edition now requires
> internet connectivity during the initial device setup (OOBE) only. If
> you choose to setup device for personal use, MSA will be required for
> setup as well. You can expect Microsoft Account to be required in
> subsequent WIP flights."
>
> "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But
> it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning "

What the heck does any of this have to do with Windows or Firefox?

--
rabidR04CH
"But Peter and the apostles answered, 'We must obey God rather than

Re: [ FYI ]The war has begun!

<svgfm1$1c3r$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=59955&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#59955

From: dennis.g...@gmail.com (critcher)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 18:25:10 +0000
 by: critcher - Sun, 27 Feb 2022 18:25 UTC

On 24/02/2022 12:54, rabidR04CH wrote:
> On 2022-02-23 10:59 p.m., 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
>> The Russians have started bombing Ukraine and Joe Biden, the so called
>> Leader of the free world, is asking people to pray for the people of
>> Ukraine! That is the sort of leader USA has got and Putin can take
>> advantage of this decrepit President!!
>>
>> Internet is likely to be disrupted so the trolls will have to find
>> some other means to pass their time!!
>>
>> <https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-60454795>
>>
>> [ Save Ukraine ] <https://i.imgur.com/KSz5egW.png>
>>

>> --
>> "Similar to Windows 11 Home edition, Windows 11 Pro edition now
>> requires internet connectivity during the initial device setup (OOBE)
>> only. If you choose to setup device for personal use, MSA will be
>> required for setup as well. You can expect Microsoft Account to be
>> required in subsequent WIP flights."
>>
>> "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But
>> it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning "
>
> What the heck does any of this have to do with Windows or Firefox?

Putin used to be a window cleaner.