From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: Re: If Apple can permanently lock your hardware for not logging into it - why can't Microsoft do it too?
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 15:27:38 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 15:27 UTC

nospam wrote:

>> In fact they only disable your device if it appears to be or has been
>> claimed to be,, stolen.
>
> not even then.

This post is for adults as it contains adult content.

The iKook nospam is wrong again.
1. The iKooks only do exactly what Apple tells them to do
2. So the iKooks have no idea what Apple does when you don't
3. I _know_ what Apple does because I _tested_ what Apple will do

On two separate iPads, what Apple did was consistent.

A. If you don't log in to the iCloud, Apple will _force_ you to log into it.
B. If you _still_ don't log into the iCloud, Apple will lock you out.
C. If you try to unlock using VPN, Apple will disable the device.

Adults will notice I provided proof and I described the sequence.
Adults will notice the iKooks like nospam provide nothing but denials.

The fact is that Apple locks you out of your own device if you break out of
the walled garden. There is no question of that fact (as I already proved).

The question is whether or not Microsoft will do the same.
--
I don't care that iKooks are uneducated & of low IQ & low self esteem, but
_because_ of those things, they are ignorant of what Apple actually does.