Always draw your curves, then plot your reading.

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: Rounded corners

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Rounded cornersDavid Brooks

1
Re: Rounded corners

<bkQTJ.657400$hye7.386408@fx11.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=60069&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#60069

Followup: alt.computer.workshop
Subject: Re: Rounded corners
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.computer.workshop,alt.macintosh,comp.os.apple,comp.sys.apple
<WqCSJ.18055$Gu79.5972@fx26.iad> <op.1h9hy7k5mvhs6z@ryzen.lan>
<n8RSJ.121028$SeK9.82549@fx97.iad>
<t3un1hdmlue4t9o22sonaujfpi4v4olun2@4ax.com> <op.1iaxqsybmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>
<48jp1ht1h2dhp1o2jk6vgr0av1h9cn3ta5@4ax.com> <op.1iaymtubmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>
<svijja$429$1@hunterbd.eternal-september.org> <op.1iazxrr3mvhs6z@ryzen.lan>
<Rg8TJ.86415$5Ta3.21860@fx05.ams1> <op.1ibkbjblmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>
<WfbTJ.97267$fIV5.32347@fx12.ams1> <op.1ibo0kc7mvhs6z@ryzen.lan>
<OIcTJ.409919$9Y33.30165@fx06.ams1> <op.1ibt8ie2mvhs6z@ryzen.lan>
<d_kTJ.333837$HbQ4.244656@fx02.ams1> <op.1id4ofhlmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>
<JlJTJ.1011160$YlU2.288931@fx08.ams1> <8COTJ.146328$t2Bb.50789@fx98.iad>
From: BDB...@invalid.invalid (David Brooks)
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 20:20:23 +0000
 by: David Brooks - Wed, 2 Mar 2022 20:20 UTC

Click here to read the complete article