Subject: Re: [ Edge ] Copy & Paste Made Simpler
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: rab...@R04.CH (rabidR04CH)
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 09:44:23 -0400
 by: rabidR04CH - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 13:44 UTC

On 2022-04-06 2:20 p.m., 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
> Easily copy content from the web using Web select, including formatted
> content like tables, pictures and headings.
>
> <https://microsoftedgetips.microsoft.com/en-gb/collections/editor-picks/55?form=MT007K>
> <https://microsoftedgetips.microsoft.com/en-gb/collections/editor-picks/55?form=MT007K>
> <https://microsoftedgetips.microsoft.com/en-gb/collections/editor-picks/55?form=MT007K>
> <https://microsoftedgetips.microsoft.com/en-gb/collections/editor-picks/55?form=MT007K>
>

> Arrest
> Dictator Putin
>
> We Stand
> With Ukraine
>
> Stop Putin
> Ukraine Under Attack
>

> --
> "Similar to Windows 11 Home edition, Windows 11 Pro edition now requires
> internet connectivity during the initial device setup (OOBE) only. If
> you choose to setup device for personal use, MSA will be required for
> setup as well. You can expect Microsoft Account to be required in
> subsequent WIP flights."
>
> "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But
> it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning "

I saw that and I have to admit that it looks very interesting to me,
especially since there is a lot of content I come across that I would
like to pass onto my students. If Microsoft made this a lot simpler, I'm
all for it. The only thing stopping me from using Edge is the fact that
it doesn't block ads and therefore wastes bandwidth. Since I'm forced to
use my cell phone data through a hotspot at work as a result of the
garbage connection here, I'm not too willing to look at ads no matter
how ethical it is. There are ad blockers, but they are easily detected
by most web sites and turn out to be fairly useless.

--
rabidR04CH
MSI GT72 2QD on Windows 10