A woman should have compassion. -- Kirk, "Catspaw", stardate 3018.2

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device Support to install on WIndows without the iTunes abomination?

SubjectAuthor
* Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device Support to installAndy Burnelli
+* Re: Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device Support to insHank Rogers
|`- Re: Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile DeviceArlen Holder
+* Re: Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile DeviceAlan
|`* Re: Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile DeviceHank Rogers
| `* Re: Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile DeviceAlan
|  `- Re: Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile DeviceHank Rogers
`* Re: Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device Support to insAndy Burnelli
 `- Re: Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device Support to insAndy Burnelli

1
Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device Support to install on WIndows without the iTunes abomination?

<t4bbkp$19k$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=61928&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#61928

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device Support to install on WIndows without the iTunes abomination?
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 13:07:06 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 12:07 UTC

Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device Support (AMSS)
to install on Windows (without the iTunes abomination also being installed)?

1. After installing Vysor on Win10 Pro, Android mirrored flawlessly:
<https://i.postimg.cc/QNwjsCDM/vysor01.jpg> Vysor Android/iOS PC mirror
It just worked.

2. By way of stark contrast, AMDS clusterfuckware errors out cryptically.
<https://github.com/koush/AppleMobileDeviceSupport/releases/latest>

As shown in these sequential shots in my tests sans iTunes bloatware:
<https://i.postimg.cc/Y2WCvYbF/vysor07.jpg> iOS requires Apple AMDS kluge
<https://i.postimg.cc/yYCYcxbb/vysor08.jpg> Apple Mobile Device Support
<https://i.postimg.cc/2S2zsw8s/vysor09.jpg> Classic Apple Error code 2503
<https://i.postimg.cc/c4TyCJyY/vysor15.jpg> Apple Mobile Device Support
<https://i.postimg.cc/Jzdf3dhz/vysor16.jpg> Classic Apple Error Code 2503
<https://i.postimg.cc/ZqB1wF9F/vysor17.jpg> Install Apple AMDS engine
<https://i.postimg.cc/V6X28fWJ/vysor18.jpg> Apple Mobile Device Support
<https://i.postimg.cc/yxP5DL5B/vysor19.jpg> Classic Apple error 2503
<https://i.postimg.cc/J7cSYhhg/vysor20.jpg> Classic Apple error 2502

Notice the iPad works just fine _without_ the Apple clusterfuckware:
<https://i.postimg.cc/QdVPMkqG/vysor21.jpg> Apple iPad on Win10 over USB
<https://i.postimg.cc/Kz7pW9mL/vysor22.jpg> Apple Win10 iOS drivers suck
<https://i.postimg.cc/tCvS8nGr/vysor23.jpg> iPad is connected to Win10
<https://i.postimg.cc/3wmtyL46/vysor24.jpg> Apple Device working properly
<https://i.postimg.cc/fTy57WSY/vysor25.jpg> Best iOS drivers installed

3. The errors are "Error 2502" and "Error 2503" which tell me nothing
useful as to why the poorly written Apple clusterfuck ware isn't
installing, although there are others with the same problems.
<https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203188>
<https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7431106>

The iOS device requires a lot more crap though:
Visor, Mirror and Control your iPhone, by Vysor, Inc.
<https://apps.apple.com/us/app/vysor/id1577813680>
"Mirror and Control your iPhone"
"Vysor lets you view and control your iOS on your computer.
Use apps, play games, control your iOS with your mouse and keyboard."

AppleMobileDeviceSupport
<https://github.com/koush/AppleMobileDeviceSupport/releases/latest>
Name: AppleMobileDeviceSupport64.msi
Size: 39915520 bytes (38 MiB)
SHA256: E9C07621AB1C34B29C0674FC74DE9B25909AB05513A02662861E86EB8A4E7677
Name: AppleMobileDeviceSupport.msi
Size: 24141824 bytes (23 MiB)
SHA256: C9481DAAD16AE2A5927C39D9B34B86E19E7DD018F320459F4419DA6DD90539B4

Vysor Dongle (for bluetooth control)
<https://github.com/koush/vysor.io/wiki/Vysor-Dongle>
"Due to limitations in Windows bluetooth, Vysor needs an off the shelf USB
dongle to control iOS devices. The Vysor Dongle can also be used on Mac
and Linux for improved bluetooth performance, but it is not required."

Given the Android mirroring worked flawlessly from the start, and given I've
installed the Vysor & TestFlight tools on my iOS iPad and turned on the
screen broadcasting from that Vysor iOS app, do you have any suggestions
for how to get the AMSD clusterfuckware to install on a Windows PC that does
not have the iTunes bloatware abomination also installed?
Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device Support to
install on WIndows without the iTunes abomination?

Re: Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device Support to install on WIndows without the iTunes abomination?

<TafaK.657234$7F2.249696@fx12.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=61929&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#61929

Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10
From: han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 12:36:49 -0500
 by: Hank Rogers - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 17:36 UTC

Andy Burnelli wrote:
> [...]
> "Due to limitations in Windows bluetooth, Vysor needs an off the
> shelf USB
>  dongle to control iOS devices. The Vysor Dongle can also be used
> on Mac  and Linux for improved bluetooth performance, but it is not
> required."
>
> Given the Android mirroring worked flawlessly from the start, and
> given I've
> installed the Vysor & TestFlight tools on my iOS iPad and turned on
> the screen broadcasting from that Vysor iOS app, do you have any
> suggestions
> for how to get the AMSD clusterfuckware to install on a Windows PC
> that does
> not have the iTunes bloatware abomination also installed?
> Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device
> Support to
> install on WIndows without the iTunes abomination?

No! Throw that apple shit away man. And quit stalking iKook
children, you pervert.

Re: Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device Support to install on WIndows without the iTunes abomination?

<t4c7qb$c0h$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=61930&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#61930

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: Re: Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device
Support to install on WIndows without the iTunes abomination?
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 13:07:37 -0700
 by: Alan - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 20:07 UTC

On 2022-04-27 5:07 a.m., Andy Burnelli wrote:
> Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device Support
> (AMSS)
> to install on Windows (without the iTunes abomination also being
> installed)?

<https://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/apple-mobile-device-support-windows-10/>

That took all of 10 seconds...

> [...]
>  dongle to control iOS devices. The Vysor Dongle can also be used on
> Mac  and Linux for improved bluetooth performance, but it is not required."
>
> Given the Android mirroring worked flawlessly from the start, and given
> I've
> installed the Vysor & TestFlight tools on my iOS iPad and turned on the
> screen broadcasting from that Vysor iOS app, do you have any suggestions
> for how to get the AMSD clusterfuckware to install on a Windows PC that
> does
> not have the iTunes bloatware abomination also installed?
> Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device Support to
> install on WIndows without the iTunes abomination?

Re: Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device Support to install on WIndows without the iTunes abomination?

<UHhaK.673253$LN2.351860@fx13.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=61931&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#61931

Support to install on WIndows without the iTunes abomination?
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10
From: han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 15:28:29 -0500
 by: Hank Rogers - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 20:28 UTC

Alan wrote:
> On 2022-04-27 5:07 a.m., Andy Burnelli wrote:
>> Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device
>> Support (AMSS)
>> to install on Windows (without the iTunes abomination also being
>> installed)?
>
> <https://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/apple-mobile-device-support-windows-10/>
>

> That took all of 10 seconds...

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. *KUDOS*

Poor Andy's been chasing his tail over his clusterfuckware, but
saved by a non adult iKook. That takes the cake :)

I think most all the apple related windows drivers/services can
probably be easily installed by an adult (if they don't have an ax
to grind).

Thanks for throwing that poor lonely puppy a bone, but you know it
won't make him happy, right?

Re: Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device Support to install on WIndows without the iTunes abomination?

<t4cao6$707$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=61932&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#61932

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Support to install on WIndows without the iTunes abomination?
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 13:57:40 -0700
 by: Alan - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 20:57 UTC

On 2022-04-27 1:28 p.m., Hank Rogers wrote:
> Alan wrote:
>> On 2022-04-27 5:07 a.m., Andy Burnelli wrote:
>>> Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device Support
>>> (AMSS)
>>> to install on Windows (without the iTunes abomination also being
>>> installed)?
>>
>> <https://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/apple-mobile-device-support-windows-10/>
>>

>> That took all of 10 seconds...
>>

> Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.  *KUDOS*
>
> Poor Andy's been chasing his tail over his clusterfuckware, but saved by
> a non adult iKook.   That takes the cake  :)
>
> I think most all the apple related windows drivers/services can probably
> be easily installed by an adult (if they don't have an ax to grind).
>
> Thanks for throwing that poor lonely puppy a bone, but you know it won't
> make him happy, right?

I know.

But the gnashing of his teeth will make ME happy, so...

;-)

Re: Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device Support to install on WIndows without the iTunes abomination?

<t4cdbk$2tk$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=61933&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#61933

From: "sp...@nospam.com" (Arlen Holder)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Support to install on WIndows without the iTunes abomination?
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 22:37:27 +0100
 by: Arlen Holder - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 21:37 UTC

On 27/04/2022 18:36, Hank Rogers wrote:

> And quit stalking iKook children,
> you pervert.

Hold on. The guy has solved the problem he was facing when mounting his
Android phone while balancing his body on this two legs!. He prefers
doggy style; Not some boring human style. He gives head down while
giving oral to children.

Re: Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device Support to install on WIndows without the iTunes abomination?

<edkaK.802498$oF2.183244@fx10.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=61934&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#61934

Support to install on WIndows without the iTunes abomination?
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10
From: han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 18:20:39 -0500
 by: Hank Rogers - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 23:20 UTC

Alan wrote:
> On 2022-04-27 1:28 p.m., Hank Rogers wrote:
>> Alan wrote:
>>>
>>> <https://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/apple-mobile-device-support-windows-10/>
>>>

>>> That took all of 10 seconds...
>>>

>> Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.  *KUDOS*
>>
>> Poor Andy's been chasing his tail over his clusterfuckware, but
>> saved by a non adult iKook.   That takes the cake  :)
>>
>> I think most all the apple related windows drivers/services can
>> probably be easily installed by an adult (if they don't have an
>> ax to grind).
>>
>> Thanks for throwing that poor lonely puppy a bone, but you know
>> it won't make him happy, right?
>
> I know.
>
> But the gnashing of his teeth will make ME happy, so...
>
> ;-)

He probably had a shit hemorrhage :)

Re: Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device Support to install on WIndows without the iTunes abomination?

<t4fhm0$1ui5$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=61949&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#61949

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 03:14:42 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 02:14 UTC

> Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device Support to
> install on WIndows without the iTunes abomination?

I'm frustrated because Android worked perfectly with Windows, and yet, as
is often the case, the similar Apple software is literally a piece of shit.

There's nothing you "can" do when installing it.
You doubleclick on the Apple installer - there's nothing else to do.
And yet, the piece of shit Apple software fails to install on Windows.

As is so often the case with Apple software written for Windows, Apple has
never sufficiently tested their Windows code where the problem I'm running
into is apparently widely reported on the net for over a decade now.

*I keep getting error 2503; 2502 when trying to install itunes in order*
*to back-up my iphone; are there any downloads to correct this problem*
<https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5011189>

*itunes install error codes 2503 and 2502*
<https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6330335>

*Unable to install iTunes 12.6 - get error codes 2502 and 2503*
<https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8037430>

*error messages 2502 and 2503 when trying to install itunes to my computer*
<https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4945909>

*How to fix the Runtime Code 2503 Itunes Error Code 2503*
<https://www.errorvault.com/en/troubleshooting/runtime-errors/apple-inc/itunes/error-2503_itunes-error-code-2503>

*Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows*
<https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-6562>

Essentially Apple never tests their software which doesn't have any
error correction capabilities, it's that sophomorically written.
--
And yes, I'm frustrated because Apple software is always a piece of shit.

Re: Can you get Apple clusterfuckware such as Apple Mobile Device Support to install on WIndows without the iTunes abomination?

<t4knqd$286k0$1@news.mixmin.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62048&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62048

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 02:30:08 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sun, 1 May 2022 01:30 UTC

Andy Burnelli wrote:

> I'm frustrated because Android worked perfectly with Windows, and yet, as
> is often the case, the similar Apple software is literally a piece of shit.
>
> There's nothing you "can" do when installing it.
> You doubleclick on the Apple installer - there's nothing else to do.
> And yet, the piece of shit Apple software fails to install on Windows.

I'm still trying to get iOS mirrored onto Android where just deleting the Apple
clusterfuckware is a bitch, as shown in the sig by the sheer amount of crap the
piece-of-shit Apple uninstallers leave behind.
<https://i.postimg.cc/hP6R2xqV/vysor26.jpg> iTunes crapware won't install
<https://i.postimg.cc/MGbkZFfY/vysor27.jpg> The bloatware is everywhere
<https://i.postimg.cc/KYbVWDp3/vysor28.jpg> Nuking Apple shitware 1 by 1
<https://i.postimg.cc/XqrD5Hqm/vysor29.jpg> Removing Apple crap all over

It was all for naught as re-installing the Apple clusterfuckware still
gave the error messages as before. Apple builds shit.

I don't know how the iKooks can love software this crappy.
--
del /y "c:\program files\bonjour"
del /y "c:\program files\bonjour\about bonjour.lnk"
del /y "c:\program files\bonjour\dns_sd.jar"
del /y "c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsnsp.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsresponder.exe"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\airtraffichost.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobiledeviceservice.exe"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobiledeviceservice_main.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\appleversions.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\asl.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\crypto-44.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\icudt62.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\libcache.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\libdispatch.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\libicuin.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\libicuuc.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\libtidy.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\libxml2.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\libxslt.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\mobiledevice.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\objc.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\outlookchangenotifieraddin.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\pthreadvc2.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\sqlite3.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\ssl-46.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\yscrashdump.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\ysutilities.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\zlib1.dll"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ar.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ca.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\cfnetworkcoretypes-info.plist"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\cs.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\da.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\dutch.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\el.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\en_gb.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\english.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\es_419.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\fi.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\french.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\german.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\he.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\hr.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\hu.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\id.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\info.plist"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\italian.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\japanese.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ko.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ms.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\nb.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\pacsupport.js"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\pl.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\pt.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\pt_pt.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ro.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ru.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\sk.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\spanish.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\sv.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\th.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\tr.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\types.plist"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\uk.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\vi.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\zh_cn.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\zh_tw.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ar.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ca.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\cs.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\da.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\dutch.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\el.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\english.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\en_gb.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\es_419.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\fi.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\french.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\german.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\he.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\hr.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\hu.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\id.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\italian.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\japanese.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ko.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ms.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\nb.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\pl.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\pt.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\pt_pt.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ro.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ru.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\sk.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\spanish.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\sv.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\th.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\tr.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\uk.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\vi.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\zh_cn.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\zh_tw.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ar.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ca.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\cfcharactersetbitmaps.bitmap"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\cfunicharpropertydatabase.data"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\cfunicodedata-l.mapping"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\cs.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\da.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\de.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\el.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\en.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\es.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\es_419.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\fi.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\fr.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\he.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\hr.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\hu.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\id.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\info.plist"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\it.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ja.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ko.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ms.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\nb.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\nl.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\pl.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\pt.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\pt_pt.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ro.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ru.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\sk.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\sv.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\th.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\tr.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\uk.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\vi.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\zh_cn.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\zh_tw.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ar.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ca.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\cs.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\da.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\de.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\el.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\en.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\es.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\es_419.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\fi.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\fr.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\he.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\hr.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\hu.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\id.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\it.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ja.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ko.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ms.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\nb.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\nl.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\pl.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\pt.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\pt_pt.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ro.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ru.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\sk.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\sv.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\th.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\tr.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\uk.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\vi.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\zh_cn.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\zh_tw.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\plugins"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\scriptingobjectmodel.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.exe"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdateadmin.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\plugins\exeinstallplugin.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\plugins\msiinstallplugin.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\ar.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\ca.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\cs.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\da.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\de.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\el.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\en.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\en_au.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\en_gb.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\es.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\es_419.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\fi.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\fr.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\fr_ca.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\he.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\hi.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\hr.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\hu.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\id.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\it.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\ja.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\ko.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\ms.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\nb.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\nl.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\pl.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\pt.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\pt_pt.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\ro.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\ru.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\sk.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\software update.tiff"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\sv.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\th.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\tr.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\uk.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\vi.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\zh_cn.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\zh_hk.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\zh_tw.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\ar.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\ca.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\cs.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\da.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\de.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\el.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\en.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\en_au.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\en_gb.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\es.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\es_419.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\fi.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\fr.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\fr_ca.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\he.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\hi.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\hr.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\hu.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\id.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\it.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\ja.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\ko.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\ms.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\nb.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\nl.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\pl.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\pt.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\pt_pt.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\ro.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\ru.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\sk.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\sv.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\th.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\tr.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\uk.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\vi.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\zh_cn.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\zh_hk.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.resources\zh_tw.lproj\softwareupdatelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\ar.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\ca.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\cs.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\da.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\de.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\el.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\en.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\en_au.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\en_gb.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\es.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\es_419.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\fi.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\fr.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\fr_ca.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\he.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\hi.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\hr.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\hu.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\id.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\it.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\ja.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\ko.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\ms.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\nb.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\nl.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\pl.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\pt.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\pt_pt.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\ro.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\ru.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\sk.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\sv.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\th.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\tr.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\uk.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\vi.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\zh_cn.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\zh_hk.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\zh_tw.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\ar.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\ca.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\cs.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\da.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\de.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\el.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\en.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\en_au.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\en_gb.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\es.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\es_419.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\fi.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\fr.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\fr_ca.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\he.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\hi.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\hr.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\hu.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\id.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\it.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\ja.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\ko.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\ms.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\nb.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\nl.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\pl.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\pt.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\pt_pt.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\ro.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\ru.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\sk.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\sv.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\th.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\tr.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\uk.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\vi.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\zh_cn.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\zh_hk.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdatefiles.resources\zh_tw.lproj\softwareupdatefileslocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\about bonjour.lnk"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\dns_sd.jar"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\mdnsnsp.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\mdnsresponder.exe"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\da.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\de.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\en.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\en_gb.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\es.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\fi.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\fr.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\it.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\ja.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\ko.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\nb.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\nl.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\pl.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\pt.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\pt_pt.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\ru.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\sv.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\zh_cn.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\zh_tw.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\da.lproj\about bonjour.rtf"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\de.lproj\about bonjour.rtf"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\en.lproj\about bonjour.rtf"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\en_gb.lproj\about bonjour.rtf"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\es.lproj\about bonjour.rtf"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\fi.lproj\about bonjour.rtf"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\fr.lproj\about bonjour.rtf"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\it.lproj\about bonjour.rtf"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\ja.lproj\about bonjour.rtf"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\ko.lproj\about bonjour.rtf"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\nb.lproj\about bonjour.rtf"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\nl.lproj\about bonjour.rtf"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\pl.lproj\about bonjour.rtf"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\pt.lproj\about bonjour.rtf"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\pt_pt.lproj\about bonjour.rtf"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\ru.lproj\about bonjour.rtf"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\sv.lproj\about bonjour.rtf"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\zh_cn.lproj\about bonjour.rtf"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\bonjour.resources\zh_tw.lproj\about bonjour.rtf"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobilebackup.exe"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobilebackup_main.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobiledevicehelper.exe"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobiledevicehelper.resources"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobiledevicehelper_main.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobilesync.exe"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobilesync_main.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\applesyncmapiinterface.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\applesyncmapiinterfacehelper_x64.exe"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\appleversions.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\asl.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.ie.client.exe"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.ie.client.resources"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.ie.client_main.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.mobilesync.client.resources"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.outlook.client.exe"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.outlook.client.resources"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.outlook.client_main.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.safari.client.exe"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.safari.client.resources"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.safari.client_main.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.windowscontacts.client.exe"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.windowscontacts.client.resources"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.windowscontacts.client_main.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.windowsmail.client.exe"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.windowsmail.client.resources"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.windowsmail.client_main.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\crypto-44.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\devicelink.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\distnoted.exe"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\foundation.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\foundation.resources"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\icudt62.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\isyncconduit.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\libcache.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\libdispatch.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\libicuin.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\libicuuc.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\libtidy.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\libxml2.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\libxslt.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\mdcrashreporttool.exe"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\mdcrashreporttool_main.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\mingler.exe"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\mingler_main.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\mobiledevice.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\objc.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\pthreadvc2.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\sqlite3.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\ssl-46.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncdiagnostics.exe"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncdiagnostics_main.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncli.exe"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncli_main.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncplanobserver.exe"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncplanobserver_main.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncserver.exe"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncserver_main.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservicesui.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservicesui.resources"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncuicore.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncuicore.resources"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncuihandler.exe"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncuihandler_main.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncuihandlerdll.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\upgradedb.exe"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\upgradedb_main.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\yscrashdump.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\ysutilities.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\zlib1.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobiledevicehelper.resources\clientdescription.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobiledevicehelper.resources\clientdescription20.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobiledevicehelper.resources\clientdescription30.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobiledevicehelper.resources\clientdescription33.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobiledevicehelper.resources\clientdescription33tiger.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobiledevicehelper.resources\clientdescription40.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobiledevicehelper.resources\clientdescription40tiger.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobiledevicehelper.resources\clientdescription50.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobiledevicehelper.resources\clientdescription50snowleopard.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobiledevicehelper.resources\clientdescription50tiger.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobiledevicehelper.resources\info.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ar.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ca.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\cfnetworkcoretypes-info.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\cs.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\da.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\dutch.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\el.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\en_gb.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\english.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\es_419.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\fi.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\french.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\german.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\he.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\hr.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\hu.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\id.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\info.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\italian.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\japanese.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ko.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ms.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\nb.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\pacsupport.js"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\pl.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\pt.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\pt_pt.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ro.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ru.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\sk.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\spanish.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\sv.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\th.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\tr.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\types.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\uk.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\vi.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\zh_cn.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\zh_tw.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ar.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ca.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\cs.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\da.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\dutch.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\el.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\english.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\en_gb.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\es_419.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\fi.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\french.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\german.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\he.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\hr.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\hu.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\id.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\italian.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\japanese.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ko.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ms.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\nb.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\pl.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\pt.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\pt_pt.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ro.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\ru.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\sk.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\spanish.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\sv.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\th.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\tr.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\uk.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\vi.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\zh_cn.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\cfnetwork.resources\zh_tw.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.ie.client.resources\description.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.ie.client.resources\english.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.ie.client.resources\english.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.mobilesync.client.resources\clientdescription.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.mobilesync.client.resources\clientdescription20.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.mobilesync.client.resources\clientdescription30.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.mobilesync.client.resources\clientdescription33.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.mobilesync.client.resources\clientdescription33tiger.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.mobilesync.client.resources\clientdescription40.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.mobilesync.client.resources\clientdescription40tiger.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.mobilesync.client.resources\clientdescription50.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.mobilesync.client.resources\clientdescription50snowleopard.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.mobilesync.client.resources\clientdescription50tiger.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.outlook.client.resources\description.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.outlook.client.resources\description-flatlist.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.outlook.client.resources\english.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.outlook.client.resources\english.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.safari.client.resources\description.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.safari.client.resources\english.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.safari.client.resources\english.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.windowscontacts.client.resources\description.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.windowscontacts.client.resources\english.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.windowscontacts.client.resources\vistaorlaterdescription.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.windowscontacts.client.resources\english.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.windowsmail.client.resources\description.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.windowsmail.client.resources\english.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.windowsmail.client.resources\vistaorlaterdescription.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\com.apple.windowsmail.client.resources\english.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ar.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ca.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\cfcharactersetbitmaps.bitmap"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\cfunicharpropertydatabase.data"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\cfunicodedata-l.mapping"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\cs.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\da.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\de.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\el.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\en.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\es.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\es_419.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\fi.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\fr.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\he.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\hr.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\hu.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\id.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\info.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\it.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ja.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ko.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ms.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\nb.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\nl.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\pl.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\pt.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\pt_pt.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ro.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ru.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\sk.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\sv.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\th.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\tr.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\uk.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\vi.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\zh_cn.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\zh_tw.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ar.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ca.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\cs.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\da.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\de.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\el.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\en.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\es.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\es_419.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\fi.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\fr.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\he.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\hr.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\hu.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\id.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\it.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ja.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ko.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ms.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\nb.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\nl.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\pl.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\pt.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\pt_pt.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ro.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\ru.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\sk.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\sv.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\th.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\tr.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\uk.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\vi.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\zh_cn.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\corefoundation.resources\zh_tw.lproj\error.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\foundation.resources\en.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\foundation.resources\info.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\foundation.resources\en.lproj\document.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\foundation.resources\en.lproj\encodingnames.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\foundation.resources\en.lproj\formatter.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\foundation.resources\en.lproj\foundationerrors.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\foundation.resources\en.lproj\url.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\clients"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\clients\com.apple.ie"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\clients\com.apple.outlook"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\clients\com.apple.safari"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\clients\com.apple.windowscontacts"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\clients\com.apple.windowsmail"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\clients\com.apple.ie\com.apple.ie.isregistered.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\clients\com.apple.outlook\com.apple.outlook.isregistered.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\clients\com.apple.safari\com.apple.safari.isregistered.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\clients\com.apple.windowscontacts\com.apple.windowscontacts.isregistered.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\clients\com.apple.windowsmail\com.apple.windowsmail.isregistered.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\bookmarks.syncschema"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\calendars.syncschema"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\contacts.syncschema"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\ical.syncschema"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\mailaccounts.syncschema"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\notes.syncschema"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\outlook.syncschema"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\bookmarks.syncschema\contents"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\bookmarks.syncschema\contents\resources"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\bookmarks.syncschema\contents\windows"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\bookmarks.syncschema\contents\resources\english.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\bookmarks.syncschema\contents\resources\schema.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\bookmarks.syncschema\contents\resources\english.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\bookmarks.syncschema\contents\resources\english.lproj\schema.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\bookmarks.syncschema\contents\windows\bookmarks.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\calendars.syncschema\contents"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\calendars.syncschema\contents\resources"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\calendars.syncschema\contents\windows"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\calendars.syncschema\contents\resources\english.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\calendars.syncschema\contents\resources\schema.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\calendars.syncschema\contents\resources\english.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\calendars.syncschema\contents\resources\english.lproj\recurrencerule.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\calendars.syncschema\contents\resources\english.lproj\schema.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\calendars.syncschema\contents\windows\calendars.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\contacts.syncschema\contents"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\contacts.syncschema\contents\resources"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\contacts.syncschema\contents\windows"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\contacts.syncschema\contents\resources\english.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\contacts.syncschema\contents\resources\schema.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\contacts.syncschema\contents\resources\schema-windows.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\contacts.syncschema\contents\resources\english.lproj\conflicts.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\contacts.syncschema\contents\resources\english.lproj\schema.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\contacts.syncschema\contents\windows\contacts.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\ical.syncschema\contents"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\ical.syncschema\contents\resources"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\ical.syncschema\contents\resources\english.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\ical.syncschema\contents\resources\schema.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\ical.syncschema\contents\resources\english.lproj\schema.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\mailaccounts.syncschema\contents"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\mailaccounts.syncschema\contents\resources"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\mailaccounts.syncschema\contents\resources\english.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\mailaccounts.syncschema\contents\resources\schema.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\mailaccounts.syncschema\contents\resources\english.lproj\schema.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\notes.syncschema\contents"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\notes.syncschema\contents\resources"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\notes.syncschema\contents\windows"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\notes.syncschema\contents\resources\english.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\notes.syncschema\contents\resources\schema.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\notes.syncschema\contents\resources\english.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\notes.syncschema\contents\resources\english.lproj\schema.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\notes.syncschema\contents\windows\notes.dll"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\outlook.syncschema\contents"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\outlook.syncschema\contents\resources"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\outlook.syncschema\contents\resources\info-windows.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservices\schemas\outlook.syncschema\contents\resources\schema.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservicesui.resources\conflict resolver-info.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservicesui.resources\english.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservicesui.resources\principleclients.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservicesui.resources\sync.menu-info.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservicesui.resources\syncmenuextrabundle-info.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservicesui.resources\syncservicesui-info.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservicesui.resources\syncuid-info.plist"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncservicesui.resources\english.lproj\localizable.strings"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncuicore.resources\en.lproj"
del /y "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\syncuicore.resources\en.lproj\syncuicorelocalized.dll"
del /y "c:\programdata\apple"
del /y "c:\programdata\apple\installer cache"
del /y "c:\programdata\apple\lockdown"
del /y "c:\programdata\apple\installer cache\apple mobile device support 14.5.0.7"
del /y "c:\programdata\apple\installer cache\apple software update 2.6.3.1"
del /y "c:\programdata\apple\installer cache\bonjour 3.1.0.1"
del /y "c:\programdata\apple\installer cache\apple mobile device support 14.5.0.7\applemobiledevicesupport64.msi"
del /y "c:\programdata\apple\installer cache\apple software update 2.6.3.1\applesoftwareupdate.msi"
del /y "c:\programdata\apple\installer cache\bonjour 3.1.0.1\bonjour64.msi"
del /y "c:\programdata\apple\lockdown\systemconfiguration.plist"
del /y "c:\programdata\microsoft\windows\start menu\programs\apple software update.lnk"
del /y "c:\users\all users\apple"
del /y "c:\users\all users\apple\installer cache"
del /y "c:\users\all users\apple\lockdown"
del /y "c:\users\all users\apple\installer cache\apple mobile device support 14.5.0.7"
del /y "c:\users\all users\apple\installer cache\apple software update 2.6.3.1"
del /y "c:\users\all users\apple\installer cache\bonjour 3.1.0.1"
del /y "c:\users\all users\apple\installer cache\apple mobile device support 14.5.0.7\applemobiledevicesupport64.msi"
del /y "c:\users\all users\apple\installer cache\apple software update 2.6.3.1\applesoftwareupdate.msi"
del /y "c:\users\all users\apple\installer cache\bonjour 3.1.0.1\bonjour64.msi"
del /y "c:\users\all users\apple\lockdown\systemconfiguration.plist"
del /y "c:\users\all users\microsoft\windows\start menu\programs\apple software update.lnk"
del /y "c:\users\<user>\appdata\local\apple"
del /y "c:\users\<user>\appdata\local\apple\apple software update"

Click here to read the complete article