"Atomic batteries to power, turbines to speed." -- Robin, The Boy Wonder

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: Elon Musk Announces new CEO for Twitter!!!

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Elon Musk Announces new CEO for Twitter!!!rabidR04CH
+- Re: Elon Musk Announces new CEO for Twitter!!!Wilf
`* Re: Elon Musk Announces new CEO for Twitter!!!John Doe
 +- Re: Elon Musk Announces new CEO for Twitter!!!Joel
 `- Re: Elon Musk Announces new CEO for Twitter!!!rabidR04CH

1
Re: Elon Musk Announces new CEO for Twitter!!!

<L5WcK.627$6iMa.619@fx39.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62207&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62207

Subject: Re: Elon Musk Announces new CEO for Twitter!!!
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: rab...@r04.ch (rabidR04CH)
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 16:04:59 -0400
 by: rabidR04CH - Thu, 5 May 2022 20:04 UTC

On 2022-05-05 2:00 p.m., 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
> Elon Musk has announced himself as new CEO of Twitter when he takes over
> the ownership of Twitter.
>
> What he won't tell you, though, is that he will get a big shock when he
> finds out that even after firing Parag Agrawal, he'll have to continue
> paying for the license for the software that Twitter uses because the
> Patent is registered in the name of Agrawal. So Agrawal is laughing all
> the way to the banks because he'll get $42 Million (USD) compensation
> plus License fees annually.
>
> That's called good business decision by Agrawal!!
>
> <https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/05/elon-musk-expected-to-serve-as-temporary-twitter-ceo-after-deal-closes.html>
>
> All the CEOs of major tech companies own Patents in their own names and
> corporations continue paying for the License annually. Adobe is also
> paying to its CEO for the Patent; Google and Microsoft are doing the same!!

So? $42 million is worth it if you can get rid of someone woke from a
position of authority over what is acceptable or not.

--
rabidR04CH
Encrypt. Avoid social media. Stay sane.

Re: Elon Musk Announces new CEO for Twitter!!!

<t51bo0$98o$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62208&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62208

From: wil...@postingx.uk (Wilf)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 21:23:29 +0100
 by: Wilf - Thu, 5 May 2022 20:23 UTC

On 05/05/2022 at 21:04, rabidR04CH wrote:
> On 2022-05-05 2:00 p.m., 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
>> Elon Musk has announced himself as new CEO of Twitter when he takes over
>> the ownership of Twitter.
>>
>> What he won't tell you, though, is that he will get a big shock when he
>> finds out that even after firing Parag Agrawal, he'll have to continue
>> paying for the license for the software that Twitter uses because the
>> Patent is registered in the name of Agrawal. So Agrawal is laughing all
>> the way to the banks because he'll get $42 Million (USD) compensation
>> plus License fees annually.
>>
>> That's called good business decision by Agrawal!!
>>
>> <https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/05/elon-musk-expected-to-serve-as-temporary-twitter-ceo-after-deal-closes.html>
>>
>> All the CEOs of major tech companies own Patents in their own names and
>> corporations continue paying for the License annually. Adobe is also
>> paying to its CEO for the Patent; Google and Microsoft are doing the same!!
>
> So? $42 million is worth it if you can get rid of someone woke from a
> position of authority over what is acceptable or not.

I dunno. "Woke", or fascist, are both not a good idea.

--
Wilf

Re: Elon Musk Announces new CEO for Twitter!!!

<t51pih$296$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62219&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62219

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 00:19:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Fri, 6 May 2022 00:19 UTC

rabidR04CH wrote:

> Good Guy wrote:

Seems Eternal September is blocking the eternal troll's HTML posts.

>> Elon Musk has announced himself as new CEO of Twitter when he takes
>> over the ownership of Twitter.
>>
>> What he won't tell you,

The linked-to article doesn't tell us.

>> though, is that he will get a big shock when he finds out

The silly HTML posting twit is lying and/or is totally ignorant.
Musk knows everything there is to know about the takeover.

>> that even after firing Parag Agrawal, he'll have to continue paying for
>> the license for the software that Twitter uses because the Patent is
>> registered in the name of Agrawal. So Agrawal is laughing all the way
>> to the banks because he'll get $42 Million (USD) compensation plus
>> License fees annually.
>>
>> That's called good business decision by Agrawal!!

It's called "a silly HTML posting twit".

>> <https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/05/elon-musk-expected-to-serve-as-temporary-twitter-ceo-after-deal-closes.html>

There is no mention of "patent" or anything related, in that article.

There is mention of that guy being CEO for only "a few months".

>> All the CEOs of major tech companies own Patents in their own names and
>> corporations continue paying for the License annually.

Assuming the premise is true... Undoubtably that sort of thing is dealt
with in the takeover price. The silly HTML posting twit imagines it has an
inside scoop on big corporate takeovers nobody else in the world knows
about... But seriously!

> So? $42 million is worth it if you can get rid of someone woke from a
> position of authority over what is acceptable or not.

It's also an ASSUMPTION. Maybe you can get the HTML posting twit to post a
link that supports its silly troll claim...

Re: Elon Musk Announces new CEO for Twitter!!!

<nlq87hpf18cljjke4otrsdltrlf18e1fpn@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62220&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62220

From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Thu, 05 May 2022 20:25:26 -0400
 by: Joel - Fri, 6 May 2022 00:25 UTC

John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote:

>> Good Guy wrote:
>
>Seems Eternal September is blocking the eternal troll's HTML posts.

Elon Musk has announced himself as new CEO of Twitter when he takes
over the ownership of Twitter.

What he won't tell you, though, is that he will get a big shock when
he finds out that even after firing Parag Agrawal, he'll have to
continue paying for the license for the software that Twitter uses
because the Patent is registered in the name of Agrawal. So Agrawal is
laughing all the way to the banks because he'll get $42 Million (USD)
compensation plus License fees annually.

That's called good business decision by Agrawal!!

<https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/05/elon-musk-expected-to-serve-as-temporary-twitter-ceo-after-deal-closes.html>

All the CEOs of major tech companies own Patents in their own names
and corporations continue paying for the License annually. Adobe is
also paying to its CEO for the Patent; Google and Microsoft are doing
the same!!
<<<

[The above is a copy and paste from "Good Guy's" HTML spam.]

--
Joel Crump

Re: Elon Musk Announces new CEO for Twitter!!!

<_2_cK.39$t72a.11@fx10.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62223&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62223

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: rab...@r04.ch (rabidR04CH)
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 20:35:06 -0400
 by: rabidR04CH - Fri, 6 May 2022 00:35 UTC

On 2022-05-05 8:19 p.m., John Doe wrote:
> rabidR04CH wrote:
>
>> Good Guy wrote:
>
> Seems Eternal September is blocking the eternal troll's HTML posts.

They're doing the world a service, truly.

< snip >