Blinding speed can compensate for a lot of deficiencies. -- David Nichols

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: pdf file download

SubjectAuthor
* Re: pdf file downloadrabidR04CH
+* Re: pdf file downloadPeter Jason
|`- Re: pdf file downloadrabidR04CH
`- Re: pdf file downloadJoel

1
Re: pdf file download

<LSgcK.51$arR.43@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62171&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62171

Subject: Re: pdf file download
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: rab...@r04.ch (rabidR04CH)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 17:10:03 -0400
 by: rabidR04CH - Tue, 3 May 2022 21:10 UTC

On 2022-05-03 12:18 p.m., πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰ wrote:
> Draft Download Report?
>
> <https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/21835435/scotus-initial-draft.pdf>
>
> We are a step nearer to save unborn babies. At last we are becoming
> humans with conscious!!

A conscience.

> The draft opinion is a full-throated, unflinching repudiation of the
> 1973 decision which guaranteed federal constitutional protections of
> abortion rights and a subsequent 1992 decision – Planned Parenthood v.
> Casey – that largely maintained the right. β€œRoe was egregiously wrong
> from the start,” Alito writes.

The fact that it was leaked is an indication that the Democrats intend
to rile up the people and have them threaten anyone who goes through
with discarding it. Stay tuned, the rats are not done sacrificing
children to their god yet.

--
rabidR04CH
Encrypt. Avoid social media. Stay sane.

Re: pdf file download

<4qe87htk0mc3cla407ju2m7nist0e2np7u@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62210&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62210

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Fri, 06 May 2022 07:03:20 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 5 May 2022 21:03 UTC

On Tue, 3 May 2022 17:10:03 -0400, rabidR04CH <rabid@r04.ch> wrote:

>On 2022-05-03 12:18 p.m., ? Good Guy ? wrote:
>> Draft Download Report?
>>
>> <https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/21835435/scotus-initial-draft.pdf>
>>
>> We are a step nearer to save unborn babies. At last we are becoming
>> humans with conscious!!
>
>A conscience.
>
>> The draft opinion is a full-throated, unflinching repudiation of the
>> 1973 decision which guaranteed federal constitutional protections of
>> abortion rights and a subsequent 1992 decision Β– Planned Parenthood v.
>> Casey Β– that largely maintained the right. Β“Roe was egregiously wrong
>> from the start,Β” Alito writes.
>
>The fact that it was leaked is an indication that the Democrats intend
>to rile up the people and have them threaten anyone who goes through
>with discarding it. Stay tuned, the rats are not done sacrificing
>children to their god yet.

The Great Irony:

Given the umpteen methods of contraception available today, why the
great debate on abortion?

Re: pdf file download

<npf87h5o4mnl4aa7fe47p1gpt1u3m0135v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62212&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62212

From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Thu, 05 May 2022 17:25:26 -0400
 by: Joel - Thu, 5 May 2022 21:25 UTC

rabidR04CH <rabid@r04.ch> wrote:
>On 2022-05-03 12:18 p.m., ? Good Guy ? wrote:
>
>> Draft Download Report?
>>
>> <https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/21835435/scotus-initial-draft.pdf>
>>
>> We are a step nearer to save unborn babies. At last we are becoming
>> humans with conscious!!
>
>A conscience.
>
>> The draft opinion is a full-throated, unflinching repudiation of the
>> 1973 decision which guaranteed federal constitutional protections of
>> abortion rights and a subsequent 1992 decision – Planned Parenthood v.
>> Casey – that largely maintained the right. β€œRoe was egregiously wrong
>> from the start,” Alito writes.
>
>The fact that it was leaked is an indication that the Democrats intend
>to rile up the people and have them threaten anyone who goes through
>with discarding it. Stay tuned, the rats are not done sacrificing
>children to their god yet.

It was obviously leaked because someone working at the Court was
appalled, at the defying of the Constitution, that this ruling will
be. Roe and Casey were correctly decided, fundamentally. We could
debate when, precisely, the pregnancy is at the point of development
where abortion should no longer be a choice (i.e. only to protect the
health and life of the mother), that is one thing, but these state
laws go much further. It is treating women as second class citizens.
It is ignoring their rights under the Constitution. And it was only
possible because of the Republicans in the Senate abusing their power,
to stack the court with conservative Justices.

You're only throwing away an almost guaranteed win in the midterm
election, at the end of the day. Abortion will remain legal in many
states, and people will help women travel to obtain the services. But
the voters will in all likelihood reject this at the ballot box.

--
Joel Crump

Re: pdf file download

<K0_cK.37$t72a.28@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62221&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62221

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: rab...@r04.ch (rabidR04CH)
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 20:32:42 -0400
 by: rabidR04CH - Fri, 6 May 2022 00:32 UTC

On 2022-05-05 5:03 p.m., Peter Jason wrote:
> On Tue, 3 May 2022 17:10:03 -0400, rabidR04CH <rabid@r04.ch> wrote:
>
>> On 2022-05-03 12:18 p.m., ? Good Guy ? wrote:
>>> Draft Download Report?
>>>
>>> <https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/21835435/scotus-initial-draft.pdf>
>>>
>>> We are a step nearer to save unborn babies. At last we are becoming
>>> humans with conscious!!
>>
>> A conscience.
>>
>>> The draft opinion is a full-throated, unflinching repudiation of the
>>> 1973 decision which guaranteed federal constitutional protections of
>>> abortion rights and a subsequent 1992 decision – Planned Parenthood v.
>>> Casey – that largely maintained the right. β€œRoe was egregiously wrong
>>> from the start,” Alito writes.
>>
>> The fact that it was leaked is an indication that the Democrats intend
>> to rile up the people and have them threaten anyone who goes through
>> with discarding it. Stay tuned, the rats are not done sacrificing
>> children to their god yet.
>
> The Great Irony:
>
> Given the umpteen methods of contraception available today, why the
> great debate on abortion?

Because Democrats need a distraction from uncontrollable inflation and
empty grocery store shelves. The threat of losing the right to murder
innocent children is enough to get them to forget how the people they
elected failed across the board.