From: moris...@yahoo.fr (Maurice SAAB)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: issues with installing new speech voices
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 13:05:01 +0300
 by: Maurice SAAB - Wed, 11 May 2022 10:05 UTC

Hello:
In Settings, I've added a new language (French) and added the
correspondant speech pack. In Settings, It appears the new voices
"Microsoft Paul" and "Microsoft Julie" but I'm seeing them in my app.
So I run "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech\SpeechUX\sapi.cpl" and also there
they didn't appear.
what's the problem?

any help is appreciated

--
Cet email a fait l'objet d'une analyse antivirus par AVG.
http://www.avg.com