Oh, I've seen copies [of Linux Journal] around the terminal room at The Labs. -- Dennis Ritchie

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: Disinformation Governance Board Censors VanguardLH For Life

SubjectAuthor
* Mike Easter Finally Gets Web PageVladimir Putin
+- Mike Easter Finally Gets Accurate Web PageVladimir Putin
`* Re: Mike Easter Finally Gets Web PageVanguardLH
 `* VanguardLH Confirms His Poopy-Diapers IdentityBiden's Disinformation Governance Board
  +* Disinformation Governance Board Censors VanguardLH For LifeDisinformation Governance Board
  |+* Re: Disinformation Governance Board Censors VanguardLH For LifeT
  ||`- Re: Disinformation Governance Board Censors VanguardLH For LifeT
  |`* Re: Disinformation Governance Board Censors VanguardLH For Lifedyno dan
  | +* Re: Disinformation Governance Board Censors VanguardLH For LifeLovestruck Fan Boi
  | |`- Re: Disinformation Governance Board Censors VanguardLH For LifeT
  | +- Re: Disinformation Governance Board Censors VanguardLH For LifeT
  | `* Re: Disinformation Governance Board Censors VanguardLH For LifeJim S
  |  `* Re: Disinformation Governance Board Censors VanguardLH For LifeKen Blake
  |   `- Re: Disinformation Governance Board Censors VanguardLH For LifeRene Lamontagne
  `- Re: VanguardLH Confirms His Poopy-Diapers IdentityT

1
Mike Easter Finally Gets Web Page

<XnsAE95587D5DA1BOhmmmmmmm@85.12.62.254>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62485&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62485

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware
Subject: Mike Easter Finally Gets Web Page
From: Vladimir...@conquest.rus (Vladimir Putin)
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 13:41:56 GMT
 by: Vladimir Putin - Thu, 12 May 2022 13:41 UTC

Mike Easter finally gets web page:

<https://www.shorturl.at/fitRV>

Mike Easter can change nyms but still he is Vanguard of all asshats.

DISCLAIMER: I did not destroy American economy. That is all glory to now
President Joe Biden and Leftist Democrats who sinking economy and raising
inflation even before we start rescue of Ukranian people from Nazi
misinformation. LOL-ing at "Withdrawal from Afghanistan is Greatest Airlift
in history of world." Another good one from President Corn Pop and crew.

--

"Man, once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard
against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship

Mike Easter Finally Gets Accurate Web Page

<XnsAE9654F2B6FB5Ohmmmmmmm@85.12.62.219>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62496&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62496

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware
Subject: Mike Easter Finally Gets Accurate Web Page
From: Vladimir...@conquest.rus (Vladimir Putin)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 13:21:02 GMT
 by: Vladimir Putin - Fri, 13 May 2022 13:21 UTC

Mike Easter finally gets accurate web page:

<https://tinyurl.com/2cfmmb35>

Mike Easter can change nyms but still he is Vanguard of all asshats.

DISCLAIMER: I did not destroy American economy. That is all glory to now
President Joe Biden and Leftist Democrats who sinking economy and raising
inflation even before we start rescue of Ukranian people from Nazi
misinformation. LOL-ing at "Withdrawal from Afghanistan is Greatest Airlift
in history of world." Another good one from President Corn Pop and crew.

--

"Man, once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard
against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship
without rudder, is the sport of every wind. With such persons,
gullibility, which they call faith, takes the helm from the hand
of reason and the mind becomes a wreck." -Thomas Jefferson (1822)

Re: Mike Easter Finally Gets Web Page

<193igj49pxxna$.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62537&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62537

From: V...@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware
Subject: Re: Mike Easter Finally Gets Web Page
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 23:26:25 -0500
 by: VanguardLH - Sat, 14 May 2022 04:26 UTC

Vladimir Putin wrote:

> Mike Easter finally gets web page:
>
> <https: // www. shorturl. at/ fitRV>
>
> Mike Easter can change nyms but still he is Vanguard of all asshats.

<snipped the off-topic political garbage>

What an inane boob. Hasn't a clue who is who. Sorry, Vladbutt, I'm not
Mike Easter, but just another netizen you choose to group into the same
"I don't like 'em" barrel 'cause they're smarter than me". Oh, and like
we're not supposed to know you are nymshifting. Dee dee dee, thar's yer
sign.

For those that don't want to get lured into an unknown target site, use:

https://preview.tinyurl.com/2cfmmb35

to notice the boob is lying, and just pointing you to a web dictionary
page at:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/some-notes-on-asshat-word-history

VanguardLH Confirms His Poopy-Diapers Identity

<XnsAE9764F62FCE3Ohmmmmmmm@85.12.62.219>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62547&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62547

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware
Subject: VanguardLH Confirms His Poopy-Diapers Identity
From: Bored.Wi...@whitehouse.gov (Biden's Disinformation Governance Board)
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 14:55:31 GMT
 by: Biden's Disinfo - Sat, 14 May 2022 14:55 UTC

Whineytard Poopy Pants <V@nguard.LH> posted this:

> Vladimir Putin wrote:
>
>> Mike Easter finally gets web page:
>>
>> <https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/some-notes-on-asshat-
word-history>

> <retarded shallow denials symphthetically snipped>

It's official:

<https://tinyurl.com/3s49amt4>

Whaaa... Vladimir Putin stole all of the USA's baby formula...

Now, "Mike Easter" & "VanguardLH" mama will have to belatedly abort "them".

--

"When we want your opinion, we will tell you what to think." -- Democrats

New trope:

School teacher: "Johnny, where's your homework?"

Johnny: "Vladimir Putin ate it."

School teacher: "Well, OK. We'll have to give you an 'A' then."

Yep. That's the way it works.

Disinformation Governance Board Censors VanguardLH For Life

<XnsAE976BD044BEBOhmmmmmmm@85.12.62.219>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62551&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62551

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware
Subject: Disinformation Governance Board Censors VanguardLH For Life
From: Big.Brot...@whitehouse.gov (Disinformation Governance Board)
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 15:35:55 GMT
 by: Disinformation Gover - Sat, 14 May 2022 15:35 UTC

It is time for an accounting:

<https://tinyurl.com/mv9aayjm>

But that comes under the Democrats' "Whoopsie Rule":

It's *all* Putin's fault!

--

"If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it; if we desire to
secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising

"When we want your opinion, we will tell you what to think." -- Democrats

New trope:

School teacher: "Johnny, where's your homework?"

Johnny: "Vladimir Putin ate it."

School teacher: "Well, OK. We'll have to give you an 'A' then."

Yep. That's the way it works.

Re: Disinformation Governance Board Censors VanguardLH For Life

<t5p1sk$65o$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62564&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62564

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 13:02:28 -0700
 by: T - Sat, 14 May 2022 20:02 UTC

On 5/14/22 08:35, Disinformation Governance Board wrote:
> It is time for an accounting:
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/mv9aayjm>
>
> But that comes under the Democrats' "Whoopsie Rule":
>
> It's *all* Putin's fault!

"C-". Its all Trump's fault!

Re: Disinformation Governance Board Censors VanguardLH For Life

<t5p23e$65o$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62565&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62565

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 13:06:06 -0700
 by: T - Sat, 14 May 2022 20:06 UTC

On 5/14/22 13:02, T wrote:
> On 5/14/22 08:35, Disinformation Governance Board wrote:
>> It is time for an accounting:
>>
>>          <https://tinyurl.com/mv9aayjm>
>>
>> But that comes under the Democrats' "Whoopsie Rule":
>>
>>          It's *all* Putin's fault!
>>

> "C-".  Its all Trump's fault!

Here is a better chart for you:
https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2022/04/918/516/cartoon-041822.jpg

Re: VanguardLH Confirms His Poopy-Diapers Identity

<t5p27f$65o$4@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62566&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62566

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 13:08:15 -0700
 by: T - Sat, 14 May 2022 20:08 UTC

Our "VanguardLH" is not the same as the "VanguardLH"
that acts like a total ass hole on other sites. Our "VanguardLH" is a
decent stand up guy. Some ass hole
is using our "VanguardLH" name.

Re: Disinformation Governance Board Censors VanguardLH For Life

<est18h5koc748b2eejd5vb6vf5ud8j0bnq@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62581&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62581

From: log...@is.important (dyno dan)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 08:54:10 -0400
 by: dyno dan - Sun, 15 May 2022 12:54 UTC

On Sat, 14 May 2022 15:35:55 GMT, Disinformation Governance Board
<Big.Brother@whitehouse.gov> wrote:

VanguardLH has been a big help to me personally and to many others in
the Win-10 newsgroup. My thanks to him.

-dan z-

--
Protect your civil rights!
Let the politicians know how you feel.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Re: Disinformation Governance Board Censors VanguardLH For Life

<XnsAE9853BACE084Ohmmmmmmm@85.12.62.219>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62582&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62582

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware
From: Lookeen....@new (Lovestruck Fan Boi)
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 13:13:51 GMT
 by: Lovestruck Fan Boi - Sun, 15 May 2022 13:13 UTC

dyno dan <logic@is.important> posted this:

> On Sat, 14 May 2022 15:35:55 GMT, Disinformation Governance Board
> <Big.Brother@whitehouse.gov> wrote:
>
> <XnsAE976BD044BEBOhmmmmmmm@85.12.62.219>
>
> VanguardLH has been a big help to me personally and to many others in
> the Win-10 newsgroup. My thanks to him.
>
> -dan z-

Yeah, yeah... Show ONE (1) message link where he was helpful in any way,
shape, or form.

Their hallmark "help" messages are in response to questions they,
themselves, posted under another nym... Nym-shyfting psychopaths.

VanguardLH snips before he snipes too.

Wadda you know? Mike Easter snips before he snipes too.

And there YOU go, defending the miscreants. As if what you are attempting
to advance would need defending if it were remotely true or accurate.

They are their own PR machine...

These sick fuukeers are so committed that "they" use different computers
with different free NSPs to ply their pitiful leetle plots.

But always, always, always, there are little clues, little distinctions,
little syntax remnants they are too stupid to realize.

Hmmm... Startin' to see a pattern here?

--

"When we want your opinion, we will tell you what to think." -- Democrats

New trope:

School teacher: "Johnny, where's your homework?"

Johnny: "Vladimir Putin ate it."

School teacher: "Well, OK. We'll have to give you an 'A' then."

Yep. That's the way that works.

Re: Disinformation Governance Board Censors VanguardLH For Life

<t5rjpk$s4o$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62590&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62590

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 12:20:20 -0700
 by: T - Sun, 15 May 2022 19:20 UTC

On 5/15/22 05:54, dyno dan wrote:
> VanguardLH has been a big help to me personally and to many others in
> the Win-10 newsgroup. My thanks to him.
>
> -dan z-

1+

Some ass hole is using VanguardLH's name on other groups.

Our VanguardLH is a mensch

Re: Disinformation Governance Board Censors VanguardLH For Life

<t5rjs5$s4o$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62591&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62591

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 12:21:41 -0700
 by: T - Sun, 15 May 2022 19:21 UTC

On 5/15/22 06:13, Lovestruck Fan Boi wrote:
> dyno dan <logic@is.important> posted this:
>
>> On Sat, 14 May 2022 15:35:55 GMT, Disinformation Governance Board
>> <Big.Brother@whitehouse.gov> wrote:
>>
>> <XnsAE976BD044BEBOhmmmmmmm@85.12.62.219>
>>
>> VanguardLH has been a big help to me personally and to many others in
>> the Win-10 newsgroup. My thanks to him.
>>
>> -dan z-
>

> Yeah, yeah... Show ONE (1) message link where he was helpful in any way,
> shape, or form.
>
> Their hallmark "help" messages are in response to questions they,
> themselves, posted under another nym... Nym-shyfting psychopaths.
>
> VanguardLH snips before he snipes too.
>
> Wadda you know? Mike Easter snips before he snipes too.
>
> And there YOU go, defending the miscreants. As if what you are attempting
> to advance would need defending if it were remotely true or accurate.
>
> They are their own PR machine...
>
> These sick fuukeers are so committed that "they" use different computers
> with different free NSPs to ply their pitiful leetle plots.
>
> But always, always, always, there are little clues, little distinctions,
> little syntax remnants they are too stupid to realize.
>
> Hmmm... Startin' to see a pattern here?

He helps me too and often. You got the WRONG guy.

Oh on other groups, the ass hole that is using his
name is total bastard.

Re: Disinformation Governance Board Censors VanguardLH For Life

<MPG.3ceb9397d8414c3f989680@reader.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62596&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62596

From: jim...@jimXscott.co.uk (Jim S)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 23:48:28 +0100
 by: Jim S - Sun, 15 May 2022 22:48 UTC

In article <est18h5koc748b2eejd5vb6vf5ud8j0bnq@4ax.com>,
logic@is.important says...

> On Sat, 14 May 2022 15:35:55 GMT, Disinformation Governance Board
> <Big.Brother@whitehouse.gov> wrote:
>

> VanguardLH has been a big help to me personally and to many others in
> the Win-10 newsgroup. My thanks to him.
>
> -dan z-

From me too. He may be verbose, but always helpful.

--
Jim S

Re: Disinformation Governance Board Censors VanguardLH For Life

<ci138hh62s5ck4akkououskmjdaeill376@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62597&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62597

From: Ken...@invalid.news.com (Ken Blake)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 16:02:22 -0700
 by: Ken Blake - Sun, 15 May 2022 23:02 UTC

On Sun, 15 May 2022 23:48:28 +0100, Jim S <jim@jimXscott.co.uk> wrote:

>In article <est18h5koc748b2eejd5vb6vf5ud8j0bnq@4ax.com>,
>logic@is.important says...
>>
>> On Sat, 14 May 2022 15:35:55 GMT, Disinformation Governance Board
>> <Big.Brother@whitehouse.gov> wrote:
>>

>> VanguardLH has been a big help to me personally and to many others in
>> the Win-10 newsgroup. My thanks to him.
>>
>> -dan z-
>
>From me too. He may be verbose, but always helpful.

"Verbose" and "helpful" are the two right words for him.

Re: Disinformation Governance Board Censors VanguardLH For Life

<jedgp6FijkkU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=62598&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#62598

From: rlam...@shaw.ca (Rene Lamontagne)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 18:30:49 -0500
 by: Rene Lamontagne - Sun, 15 May 2022 23:30 UTC

On 2022-05-15 6:02 p.m., Ken Blake wrote:
> On Sun, 15 May 2022 23:48:28 +0100, Jim S <jim@jimXscott.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> In article <est18h5koc748b2eejd5vb6vf5ud8j0bnq@4ax.com>,
>> logic@is.important says...
>>>
>>> On Sat, 14 May 2022 15:35:55 GMT, Disinformation Governance Board
>>> <Big.Brother@whitehouse.gov> wrote:
>>>

>>> VanguardLH has been a big help to me personally and to many others in
>>> the Win-10 newsgroup. My thanks to him.
>>>
>>> -dan z-
>>
>>From me too. He may be verbose, but always helpful.
>

> "Verbose" and "helpful" are the two right words for him.

I give him a *Thumbs up* also. :-)

Rene