From: no_spam_...@x_i_d.com (Bill Honaker)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.tandem
Subject: N2TUG is back, In-Person for 2023! Thursday, June 15th, 2023.
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 17:40:59 -0500
 by: Bill Honaker - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 22:40 UTC

N2TUG Community,

Click here to register: https://www.eventsquid.com/event.cfm?id=20376

After 3 years of isolation, we're excited to announce that we have scheduled an in-person meeting for the N2TUG community.
We've definitely missed seeing all of you, and based on your emails in years past, you've been waiting for this!

We are holding the event at the Hurst Conference Center on Thursday, June 15th. Map is here: https://goo.gl/maps/GXzgU85RkfTy13QQ9.
As is our custom, we will host a full day of presentations, networking and refreshment opportunities. Please make plans to attend and learn what is
going on with your NonStop platform and our great sponsors.

Our theme this year is an open one. That is to say, we're going to leave the topics up to the Sponsors.
Over the past 3 years, there have been a lot of advances in virtualization, hosting options, purchase options, and integration strategies,
so there are a lot of great stories to be shared. We will be sharing the identity of our Keynote speaker with you soon,
and are also looking forward to bringing our vendor community back to visit with you.

You don't have to be a Connect member to attend this event, and registration is free with Event Squid.
Please note that we will share your contact information with the sponsors, as they are investing their time and money to support the event.
We will only share the contact info of those who actually attend. We won't share your contact info for any reason other than N2TUG business.
If you have special dietary restrictions or accommodation needs, please let us know at registration.

Click here to open the registration site (https://www.eventsquid.com/event.cfm?id=20376) and click on the green 'Register' button.
If you've used the site previously (for example, registering for a NonStop Technical Boot Camp), you can use the same password here.
There is also a preliminary agenda there, which we'll be updating in the coming weeks.

The Conference Center shares the parking lot with the Hilton Garden Inn next door. We have arranged for rooms there at $114 per night.
Please use this website (and take out any browser-added artifacts):
(https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/deeplink/?ctyhocn=DFWHCGI&groupCode=N2TUG&arrivaldate=2023-06-14&departuredate=2023-06-16&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,EN,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECT)
to reserve your room if you wish to stay on Wednesday or Thursday night. Alternatively, you can call them at +1 (817) 281-5800,
and ask for the 'N2TUG' block to receive the group rate.

The Hurst Conference Center is just north of Texas Highway 121 near Precinct Line Road, about 8.5 miles west of D/FW Airport.
There is plenty of free, covered parking for the venue and for the hotel.

We hope to see you in Hurst for our 2023 N2TUG event. It should be a great day!

Please feel free to share this with others who you think might like to attend.
If you know someone that has changed employment status, please share this with them, too!

N2TUG Planning committee
Bill Honaker
Justin Simonds

You're receiving this email because you or others in your company have attended an event in the past.
If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, just let us know via a reply and we'll be glad to!

Re: N2TUG is back, In-Person for 2023! Thursday, June 15th, 2023.

<3hev7ilb2a8v7mdo33eqt8jj63h3ae7r0h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=647&group=comp.sys.tandem#647

From: no_spam_...@x_i_d.com (Bill Honaker)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.tandem
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 17:59:52 -0500
 by: Bill Honaker - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 22:59 UTC

On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 17:40:59 -0500, Bill Honaker <no_spam_bhonaker__@x_i_d.com> wrote:

> [...]
>and ask for the 'N2TUG' block to receive the group rate.
>
>The Hurst Conference Center is just north of Texas Highway 121 near Precinct Line Road, about 8.5 miles west of D/FW Airport.
>There is plenty of free, covered parking for the venue and for the hotel.
>
>We hope to see you in Hurst for our 2023 N2TUG event. It should be a great day!
>
>Please feel free to share this with others who you think might like to attend.
>If you know someone that has changed employment status, please share this with them, too!
>
>N2TUG Planning committee
>Bill Honaker
>Justin Simonds
>

>You're receiving this email because you or others in your company have attended an event in the past.
>If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, just let us know via a reply and we'll be glad to!

If you were waiting until the last minute to register for N2TUG, that last minute is here!

Please go to the registration site (https://www.eventsquid.com/event.cfm?id=20376) and click on the green 'Register'
button so that we have enough seats and food for you on the 15th!

N2TUG Planning committee