From: rlam...@shaw.ca (Rene Lamontagne)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Subject: japanese curryy
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 22:06:38 -0600
 by: Rene Lamontagne - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 04:06 UTC

That looks good too

https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a38200120/japanese-curry-recipe/

Re: japanese curryy

<j0obkkFehc8U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=631&group=alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt#631

From: rlam...@shaw.ca (Rene Lamontagne)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Subject: Re: japanese curryy
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 22:22:45 -0600
 by: Rene Lamontagne - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 04:22 UTC

On 2021-11-30 10:06 p.m., Rene Lamontagne wrote:
> That looks good too
>
> https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a38200120/japanese-curry-recipe/

Well, it is homebuilt, but somehow got switched to the wrong track :-)

I think its bedtime, I'm going crosseyed

Rene

Off-topic: japanese curryy

<l15hlnp5op2h$.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=632&group=alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt#632

From: V...@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Subject: Off-topic: japanese curryy
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 23:14:45 -0600
 by: VanguardLH - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 05:14 UTC

Rene Lamontagne <rlamont@shaw.ca> wrote:

> That looks good too

"Too" implies there was some discussion you were involved, but
introduced here as a new thread. Maybe your post was intended as a
reply to an e-mail, or in some cooking newsgroup.

> https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a38200120/japanese-curry-recipe/

Reminds me of an old Sherlock Holmes movie:
https://youtu.be/Ae5KnCP6QbI?t=641
Watson says, "We were discussing curry."
Holmes reacts, "Oh, yes, curry. Horrible stuff."

I went to an Indian restaurant awarded one of the top ten in our 3000
square mile metropolis of 3 million. I figured curry would be in some
dishes, but it was in EVERYTHING except the tea (I half expected to get
curry-flavored tea since there is such stuff). Curry, curry, curry.
Couldn't tell if the food was great or horrible with it all masked with
curry. If you wanted curry in everything you could order, this would be
the place for you.

I have a lot of spices. Curry is not among them. To me, someone
mentioning their curry dish evokes the same reaction as lutefisk. Ugh!

Re: Off-topic: japanese curryy

<j0pkl9Fm5m2U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=635&group=alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt#635

From: rlam...@shaw.ca (Rene Lamontagne)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Subject: Re: Off-topic: japanese curryy
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 10:02:51 -0600
 by: Rene Lamontagne - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 16:02 UTC

On 2021-11-30 11:14 p.m., VanguardLH wrote:
> Rene Lamontagne <rlamont@shaw.ca> wrote:
>
>> That looks good too
>
> "Too" implies there was some discussion you were involved, but
> introduced here as a new thread. Maybe your post was intended as a
> reply to an e-mail, or in some cooking newsgroup.
>
>> https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a38200120/japanese-curry-recipe/
>
> Reminds me of an old Sherlock Holmes movie:
> https://youtu.be/Ae5KnCP6QbI?t=641
> Watson says, "We were discussing curry."
> Holmes reacts, "Oh, yes, curry. Horrible stuff."
>
> I went to an Indian restaurant awarded one of the top ten in our 3000
> square mile metropolis of 3 million. I figured curry would be in some
> dishes, but it was in EVERYTHING except the tea (I half expected to get
> curry-flavored tea since there is such stuff). Curry, curry, curry.
> Couldn't tell if the food was great or horrible with it all masked with
> curry. If you wanted curry in everything you could order, this would be
> the place for you.
>
> I have a lot of spices. Curry is not among them. To me, someone
> mentioning their curry dish evokes the same reaction as lutefisk. Ugh!

Sorry, Was overtired last night and posted to NG instead of my son'
He loves curry chicken so I make it for him once in a while

Me! I can live without it, not one of my favorites.

Rene