computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers

SubjectAuthor
* OT: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammersJack Webb
+* Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammersMayayana
|+* Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammersJack Webb
||+* Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammersharry
|||+* Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammersMayayana
|||+* Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammersJack Webb
|||`- Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammersJack Webb
||`* Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammersJack Webb
|| `- Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammersEdward Hernandez
|`* Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammersJack Webb
| `- Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammersEdward Hernandez
`* OT: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammersJack Webb
 `- OT: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammersEdward Hernandez

1
OT: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers

<tcck34$1uctu$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64985&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64985

From: myopin...@least.com (Jack Webb)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: OT: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 01:47:16 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jack Webb - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 01:47 UTC

I do not know how effective this new scam is, but this is a summary of how it
takes advantage of YouTube/Google's shadow banning...

You sign into YouTube and see messages (replies to your video comments) in
the bell drop-down dialogue.

One of those messages is from a scammer, impersonating a channel owner. But
YouTube has shadow banned that message because of its content. You can see
it, but nobody else (not even the channel owner) can see it. Good thing for
the scammer that nobody else can see it, since the scammer is impersonating
the channel owner. It's effectively a private message between the scammer and
you, whether or not you are aware of shadow banning.

The scammer, impersonating the channel owner, using the channel owner's ID
and picture, also using some messaging matching messaging ID from someplace
like "telegram@carsonmiller" (the name part is a copy of the channel owner's
name, they just need to find some messaging service that channel owner isn't
using) says you are the winner of a giveaway.

The scammer proceeds to ask for all of your personal contact information,
promising to send a really great giveaway prize. Then, the scammer suggests
you need to pay some outrageous amount for shipping, and asks for your
payment information. By that time, most people should be aware they are being
scammed.

There might be variations on that coming soon. The tangled webs we weave...

Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers

<tcds4m$289jm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64995&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64995

From: mayay...@invalid.nospam (Mayayana)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 09:10:08 -0400
 by: Mayayana - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 13:10 UTC

"Jack Webb" <myopinion@least.com> wrote

| You sign into YouTube...

Really? I've never even watched a video online. If I can't
download it, I don't need it. But I guess if you're uploading
videos then you need to have an account.

Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers

<tchfjp$2trm4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=65027&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#65027

From: myopin...@least.com (Jack Webb)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 22:01:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jack Webb - Thu, 4 Aug 2022 22:01 UTC

This is just weird...

"Mayayana" <mayayana@invalid.nospam> wrote:

> "Jack Webb" <myopinion@least.com> wrote
>
>| You sign into YouTube...
>
> Really? I've never even watched a video online. If I can't
> download it, I don't need it. But I guess if you're uploading
> videos then you need to have an account.

Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers

<imhoehtt1cfr87h7qn31e0ni79a9suldum@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=65028&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#65028

From: har...@invalid.com
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 17:34:45 -0500
 by: har...@invalid.com - Thu, 4 Aug 2022 22:34 UTC

On Thu, 4 Aug 2022 22:01:30 -0000 (UTC), Jack Webb <myopinion@least.com>
wrote:

>This is just weird...
>

>"Mayayana" <mayayana@invalid.nospam> wrote:
>
>> "Jack Webb" <myopinion@least.com> wrote
>>
>>| You sign into YouTube...
>>
>> Really? I've never even watched a video online. If I can't
>> download it, I don't need it. But I guess if you're uploading
>> videos then you need to have an account.

Why can't you download from YouTube? I'm using Windows XP and download music
vids without a problem using the 3dyd downloader.

https://ys.3dyd.com/download/

I am using an older browser, Mozilla FFx 52.9, which does not show any of
those darn commercials I see when using my MyPal browser. Heck, if the
musical vid is long enough, they even break into the vid and stop the music to
show a commercial. Ridiculous! The Web was no meant to be what Google and
other greedy sob's have turned it into to.

Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers

<tchmta$2ugjt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=65029&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#65029

From: mayay...@invalid.nospam (Mayayana)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 20:05:24 -0400
 by: Mayayana - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 00:05 UTC

<harry@invalid.com> wrote

| Why can't you download from YouTube? I'm using Windows XP and download
music
| vids without a problem using the 3dyd downloader.
| | https://ys.3dyd.com/download/
| | I am using an older browser, Mozilla FFx 52.9, which does not show any of
| those darn commercials I see when using my MyPal browser. Heck, if the
| musical vid is long enough, they even break into the vid and stop the
music to
| show a commercial. Ridiculous! The Web was no meant to be what Google
and
| other greedy sob's have turned it into to.

Indeed. I'm guessing Jack Webb uploads videos and
tries to make money. I don't know why anyone would
"log in" otherwise. I once tried actually watching videos
on a Raspberry Pi because it was too much trouble to
set up a downloader. I was amazed at how bad it was.
They had full length movies, but the ads are frequent and
run with no relation to the video content.

Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers

<6vpoehhvbefflvk0mbjt07bjnoiof1a65v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=65030&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#65030

From: har...@invalid.com
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 20:37:58 -0500
 by: har...@invalid.com - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 01:37 UTC

On Thu, 4 Aug 2022 20:05:24 -0400, "Mayayana" <mayayana@invalid.nospam> wrote:

><harry@invalid.com> wrote
>
>| Why can't you download from YouTube? I'm using Windows XP and download
>music
>| vids without a problem using the 3dyd downloader.
>|
>| https://ys.3dyd.com/download/
>|
>| I am using an older browser, Mozilla FFx 52.9, which does not show any of
>| those darn commercials I see when using my MyPal browser. Heck, if the
>| musical vid is long enough, they even break into the vid and stop the
>music to
>| show a commercial. Ridiculous! The Web was no meant to be what Google
>and
>| other greedy sob's have turned it into to.
>
> Indeed. I'm guessing Jack Webb uploads videos and
>tries to make money. I don't know why anyone would
>"log in" otherwise. I once tried actually watching videos
>on a Raspberry Pi because it was too much trouble to
>set up a downloader. I was amazed at how bad it was.
>They had full length movies, but the ads are frequent and
>run with no relation to the video content.

the 3d proggie I gave the URL for is simple as heck to setup for the average
user. For someone like yourself, It should take a bit more than a minute or
two.

I don't watch YouTube movies. I watch or download various musical stuff from
around the world. It's amazing how enjoyable much of that music is even
though you might not understand anything of the language. For simple song
titles, you can always use Google Translate - which is the only Google thing I
ever get near. The translation, though often poor, gives you a basic idea of
the song's lyrics.

As far as Google's Facebook goes, some of the meanest, cruelest stuff I've
ever imagined is on there. The plethora of animals killing other animals, plus
vicious "practical jokes" which are labeled as humor. And then there are the
sick bastards who post videos of the most horrible of auto accidents. Inside
these videos they can be heard laughing and giggling while another human is
being horribly killed or suffering terrible injuries.

In the old days there was a truthful saying: Tell me what you read, I'll tell
you what you are. That saying holds today, except for a slight change: Tell
me what you watch, I'll you what you are.

YouTube content should be heavily censored. But that would mean those
trillionaires, who are buying up the Earth, would not reach their goal of
being quadrillionaires - and owning all of the Earth - including us.

OT: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers

<LA_GK.1199352$cEE9.659480@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=65031&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#65031

Followup: alt.test.group
From: myopin...@least.com (Jack Webb)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 01:43:07 GMT
 by: Jack Webb - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 01:43 UTC

Off-topic troll...

--
Jack Webb <myopinion@least.com> wrote:

> From: Jack Webb <myopinion@least.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
> Subject: OT: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers
> Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 01:47:16 -0000 (UTC)

Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers

<MA_GK.1199354$cEE9.829867@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=65032&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#65032

Followup: alt.test.group
From: myopin...@least.com (Jack Webb)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 01:43:08 GMT
 by: Jack Webb - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 01:43 UTC

Off-topic troll...

--
"Mayayana" <mayayana@invalid.nospam> wrote:

> From: "Mayayana" <mayayana@invalid.nospam>
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
> Subject: Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers
> Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 09:10:08 -0400

Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers

<OA_GK.1199356$cEE9.14938@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=65033&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#65033

Followup: alt.test.group
From: myopin...@least.com (Jack Webb)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 01:43:10 GMT
 by: Jack Webb - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 01:43 UTC

Off-topic troll...

--
Jack Webb <myopinion@least.com> wrote:

> From: Jack Webb <myopinion@least.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
> Subject: Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers
> Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 22:01:30 -0000 (UTC)

Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers

<PA_GK.1199358$cEE9.705677@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=65034&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#65034

Followup: alt.test.group
From: myopin...@least.com (Jack Webb)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 01:43:11 GMT

harry@invalid.com wrote:

> From: harry@invalid.com
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
> Subject: Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers
> Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 17:34:45 -0500

Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers

<QA_GK.1199360$cEE9.1126595@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=65035&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#65035

Followup: alt.test.group
From: myopin...@least.com (Jack Webb)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 01:43:12 GMT
 by: Jack Webb - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 01:43 UTC

Off-topic troll...

--
"Mayayana" <mayayana@invalid.nospam> wrote:

> From: "Mayayana" <mayayana@invalid.nospam>
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
> Subject: Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers
> Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 20:05:24 -0400

Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers

<SA_GK.1199362$cEE9.1100476@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=65036&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#65036

Followup: alt.test.group
From: myopin...@least.com (Jack Webb)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 01:43:14 GMT

harry@invalid.com wrote:

> From: harry@invalid.com
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
> Subject: Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers
> Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 20:37:58 -0500

OT: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers

<TG_GK.375202$7kM1.25129@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=65038&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#65038

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 01:49:39 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 01:49 UTC

See also these Jake Isks (aka John Doe) troll nym-shift names:

John Doe <always.look@message.header>
John <look@post.header>
Judge Dredd <always.look@post.header>
"Edward's Mother" <always.see@post.header>
"Edward's Father" <always.see@post.header>
Edward Hernandez Loves Porn <always.view@post.header>
Edward Hernandez Smells Funny <view@post.header>
Jack Webb <myopinion@least.com>

Jake Isks (aka John Doe troll) claiming it has never nym-shifted on
Usenet: http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165248158300

John Dope stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164904625100) posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022
08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 76.9% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope has posted at
least 3730 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
2691 have been John Dope "troll format" postings.

The Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless Troll Doe has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 05 Aug 2022 01:43:07 GMT in
message-id <LA_GK.1199352$cEE9.659480@usenetxs.com>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that Troll Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

Dkf2ZhSvWxab

Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers

<_G_GK.375206$7kM1.363745@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=65039&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#65039

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 01:49:46 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 01:49 UTC

See also these Jake Isks (aka John Doe) troll nym-shift names:

John Doe <always.look@message.header>
John <look@post.header>
Judge Dredd <always.look@post.header>
"Edward's Mother" <always.see@post.header>
"Edward's Father" <always.see@post.header>
Edward Hernandez Loves Porn <always.view@post.header>
Edward Hernandez Smells Funny <view@post.header>
Jack Webb <myopinion@least.com>

Jake Isks (aka John Doe troll) claiming it has never nym-shifted on
Usenet: http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165248158300

In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe stated:

> Always Wrong, the utterly foulmouthed group idiot, adding absolutely
> NOTHING but insults to this thread, as usual...

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 76.9% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at
least 3730 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
2691 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Fri, 05 Aug 2022 01:43:08 GMT in message-id
<MA_GK.1199354$cEE9.829867@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that Troll Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

OOJtD9HgLvjL

Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers

<5H_GK.375210$7kM1.172703@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=65040&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#65040

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 01:49:53 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 01:49 UTC

See also these Jake Isks (aka John Doe) troll nym-shift names:

John Doe <always.look@message.header>
John <look@post.header>
Judge Dredd <always.look@post.header>
"Edward's Mother" <always.see@post.header>
"Edward's Father" <always.see@post.header>
Edward Hernandez Loves Porn <always.view@post.header>
Edward Hernandez Smells Funny <view@post.header>
Jack Webb <myopinion@least.com>

Jake Isks (aka John Doe troll) claiming it has never nym-shifted on
Usenet: http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165248158300

In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) John Dope stated:

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless Troll Doe has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 05 Aug 2022 01:43:10 GMT in
message-id <OA_GK.1199356$cEE9.14938@usenetxs.com>.

akck7VsG9ccE

Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers

<aH_GK.375213$7kM1.137692@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=65041&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#65041

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 01:49:58 GMT

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 05 Aug 2022 01:43:11 GMT in
message-id <PA_GK.1199358$cEE9.705677@usenetxs.com>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Dope does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

/8T1dEZZAwDZ

Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers

<gH_GK.375216$7kM1.100377@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=65042&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#65042

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 01:50:04 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 01:50 UTC

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless Troll Doe has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 05 Aug 2022 01:43:12 GMT in
message-id <QA_GK.1199360$cEE9.1126595@usenetxs.com>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Dope does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

bOy6AjuGPvYM

Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers

<lH_GK.375219$7kM1.224744@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=65043&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#65043

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 01:50:09 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 01:50 UTC

See also these Jake Isks (aka John Doe) troll nym-shift names:

John Doe <always.look@message.header>
John <look@post.header>
Judge Dredd <always.look@post.header>
"Edward's Mother" <always.see@post.header>
"Edward's Father" <always.see@post.header>
Edward Hernandez Loves Porn <always.view@post.header>
Edward Hernandez Smells Funny <view@post.header>
Jack Webb <myopinion@least.com>

Jake Isks (aka John Doe troll) claiming it has never nym-shifted on
Usenet: http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165248158300

John Dope stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164904625100) posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022
08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 76.9% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope has posted at
least 3730 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
2691 have been John Dope "troll format" postings.

The John Dope troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Dope troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 05 Aug 2022 01:43:14 GMT in
message-id <SA_GK.1199362$cEE9.1100476@usenetxs.com>.

q9PWMzwfl+kL

Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers

<tcibdg$32pev$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=65045&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#65045

From: myopin...@least.com (Jack Webb)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 05:56:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jack Webb - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 05:56 UTC

harry@invalid.com wrote:

> Why can't you download from YouTube?

I can, but why?

> I am using an older browser, Mozilla FFx 52.9, which does not show any
> of those darn commercials I see when using my MyPal browser.

I haven't seen a commercial on YouTube for at least a decade. Currently
I'm using the most recent version of Firefox.

Re: YouTube/Google shadow banning is enabling scammers

<tcibsc$32pev$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=65046&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#65046

From: myopin...@least.com (Jack Webb)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 06:03:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jack Webb - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 06:03 UTC

"Mayayana" <mayayana@invalid.nospam> wrote:

> I'm guessing Jack Webb uploads videos and tries to make money.

Your ignorance is AMAZING.

> I don't know why anyone would "log in" otherwise.

You cannot participate in any YouTube video discussions without logging
in. It's not free speech like you're on YouTube, but currently it's a
better forum for discussion.

But you aren't missed. Please continue as you do now.

> I once tried actually watching videos on a Raspberry Pi because it was
> too much trouble to set up a downloader. I was amazed at how bad it was.
> They had full length movies, but the ads are frequent and run with no
> relation to the video content.

You should not try to answer any technical questions here or anyplace
else.

I haven't seen an ad on YouTube for at least a decade or two. I have
probably NEVER seen an ad on YouTube. And that's not rocket science.