After an instrument has been assembled, extra components will be found on the bench.

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???

SubjectAuthor
* Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???micky
+- Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???Andy Burns
+- Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???Herbert Kleebauer
+* Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???Char Jackson
|+* Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???Paul
||+* Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???Char Jackson
|||`* Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???Paul
||| `- Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???Char Jackson
||`- Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???T
|`* Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???Carlos E.R.
| `- Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???Char Jackson
`* Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???Mark Lloyd
 `* Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???micky
  `- Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???Andy Burns

1
Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???

<r8qu7i9ee9j58kh704dma61vse113v1uii@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=71485&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#71485

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.software.firefox
Subject: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 13:54:16 -0400
 by: micky - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 17:54 UTC

I forget if there is an active ng for internet questions. I would have
included it and I still could if someone would remind me.

Planning to buy a wifi radio. Found what looks like the best radios. 3
of which are complete with presets Wanted to look at their portal.

Online owners manual gives this address:
myradiosplus.gracedigital.com

which, when entered, turns into this address

https://myradiosplus.gracedigital.com

That's fine, except I get this error message (at the bottom***), but I
only get it on the desktop computer. On the laptop, connected to the
same router, it works. A blank registration page is displayed.

Desktop computer running Win10 Pro v20H2 (build 19042.844)
Laptop computer running Win10 Home v22H2 (build 19045.3031)
Desktop Firefox v 113.0.2 64bit
Laptop Firefox same exact version

So why are the results different?

***Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead
Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to
www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com . If you visit this site, attackers
could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit
card details.

What can you do about it?
This issue is most likely with the webiste and there is nothing you can
do to resolve it. You can notifiy he website's administrator about the
problem.

But advanced doesn't let me proceed like it sometimes does.

Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???

<ke9d47F8ck8U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=71486&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#71486

From: use...@andyburns.uk (Andy Burns)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 19:44:23 +0100
 by: Andy Burns - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 18:44 UTC

micky wrote:

> ***Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead
> Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to
> www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com . If you visit this site, attackers
> could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit
> card details.
>
> What can you do about it?
> This issue is most likely with the webiste and there is nothing you can
> do to resolve it. You can notifiy he website's administrator about the
> problem.
>
> But advanced doesn't let me proceed like it sometimes does.

does "advanced" tell you why it blocked access?

e.g. certificate expired, or lack of TLS protocols?

Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???

<u5o1gi$qvv7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=71487&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#71487

From: kle...@unibwm.de (Herbert Kleebauer)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 21:30:27 +0200
 by: Herbert Kleebauer - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 19:30 UTC

On 06.06.2023 19:54, micky wrote:

> Planning to buy a wifi radio.

Why not give an old smartphone or tablet a second life?
Install a free radio app and connect it to an external
(Bluetooth-) Speaker.

Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???

<0g3v7ita0bl40rgu0id77s1mge0roluhda@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=71488&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#71488

From: non...@none.invalid (Char Jackson)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 14:54:00 -0500
 by: Char Jackson - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 19:54 UTC

On Tue, 06 Jun 2023 13:54:16 -0400, micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com>
wrote:

>I forget if there is an active ng for internet questions. I would have
>included it and I still could if someone would remind me.
>
>Planning to buy a wifi radio. Found what looks like the best radios. 3
>of which are complete with presets Wanted to look at their portal.
>
>Online owners manual gives this address:
> myradiosplus.gracedigital.com
>
>which, when entered, turns into this address
>
>https://myradiosplus.gracedigital.com
>
>That's fine, except I get this error message (at the bottom***), but I
>only get it on the desktop computer. On the laptop, connected to the
>same router, it works. A blank registration page is displayed.
>
>Desktop computer running Win10 Pro v20H2 (build 19042.844)
>Laptop computer running Win10 Home v22H2 (build 19045.3031)
>Desktop Firefox v 113.0.2 64bit
>Laptop Firefox same exact version
>
>So why are the results different?
>

>***Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead
>Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to
>www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com . If you visit this site, attackers
>could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit
>card details.
>
>What can you do about it?
>This issue is most likely with the webiste and there is nothing you can
>do to resolve it. You can notifiy he website's administrator about the
>problem.
>
>But advanced doesn't let me proceed like it sometimes does.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>curl -v www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com
* Trying 52.11.27.185:80...
* Connected to www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com (52.11.27.185) port 80
(#0)
> GET / HTTP/1.1
> Host: www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com
> Accept: */*

< HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
< Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 19:49:18 GMT
< Connection: keep-alive
< Server: nginx/1.20.0
< Location: https://www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com/
<
<center><h1>301 Moved Permanently</h1></center>
* Connection #0 to host www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com left intact

*******

You should just navigate to https://www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com/
because when you navigate to the http URL all you get is a redirect to
the https URL.

As for the warning you received, it looks like a misconfiguration in
that browser because what it should have done is silently follow the
https redirect, just the like your other browser did.

Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???

<u5oe84$sde3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=71489&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#71489

From: nos...@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 19:07:47 -0400
 by: Paul - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 23:07 UTC

On 6/6/2023 3:54 PM, Char Jackson wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Jun 2023 13:54:16 -0400, micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com>
> wrote:
>

>> I forget if there is an active ng for internet questions. I would have
>> included it and I still could if someone would remind me.
>>
>> Planning to buy a wifi radio. Found what looks like the best radios. 3
>> of which are complete with presets Wanted to look at their portal.
>>
>> Online owners manual gives this address:
>> myradiosplus.gracedigital.com
>>
>> which, when entered, turns into this address
>>
>> https://myradiosplus.gracedigital.com
>>
>> That's fine, except I get this error message (at the bottom***), but I
>> only get it on the desktop computer. On the laptop, connected to the
>> same router, it works. A blank registration page is displayed.
>>
>> Desktop computer running Win10 Pro v20H2 (build 19042.844)
>> Laptop computer running Win10 Home v22H2 (build 19045.3031)
>> Desktop Firefox v 113.0.2 64bit
>> Laptop Firefox same exact version
>>
>> So why are the results different?
>>

>> ***Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead
>> Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to
>> www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com . If you visit this site, attackers
>> could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit
>> card details.
>>
>> What can you do about it?
>> This issue is most likely with the webiste and there is nothing you can
>> do to resolve it. You can notifiy he website's administrator about the
>> problem.
>>
>> But advanced doesn't let me proceed like it sometimes does.
>
> C:\WINDOWS\system32>curl -v www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com
> * Trying 52.11.27.185:80...
> * Connected to www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com (52.11.27.185) port 80
> (#0)
>> GET / HTTP/1.1
>> Host: www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com
>> Accept: */*
>>
> < HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
> < Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 19:49:18 GMT
> < Connection: keep-alive
> < Server: nginx/1.20.0
> < Location: https://www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com/
> <
> <center><h1>301 Moved Permanently</h1></center>
> * Connection #0 to host www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com left intact
>
> *******
>
> You should just navigate to https://www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com/
> because when you navigate to the http URL all you get is a redirect to
> the https URL.
>
> As for the warning you received, it looks like a misconfiguration in
> that browser because what it should have done is silently follow the
> https redirect, just the like your other browser did.

"Websites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust
this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for

www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com.

The certificate is only valid for the following names:

gracedigital.com
*.gracedigital.com

Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

View Certificate
"

[Picture]

https://i.postimg.cc/c46x8ZpS/FF111-0-cert-message.gif

*******

There are some radios here, and this link works.

https://gracedigital.com/collections/radios-tuners-amps

*******

You can do a laundry test on archive.org .

https://myradiosplus.gracedigital.com

And that link is a wasteland. I can't tell what used to be there.

https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://myradiosplus.gracedigital.com

Paul

Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???

<sagv7ip0r85gu0u73u2i3g59kp64nn6gd8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=71490&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#71490

From: non...@none.invalid (Char Jackson)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 18:33:49 -0500
 by: Char Jackson - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 23:33 UTC

On Tue, 6 Jun 2023 19:07:47 -0400, Paul <nospam@needed.invalid> wrote:

> [...]
>> < Location: https://www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com/
>> <
>> <center><h1>301 Moved Permanently</h1></center>
>> * Connection #0 to host www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com left intact
>>
>> *******
>>
>> You should just navigate to https://www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com/
>> because when you navigate to the http URL all you get is a redirect to
>> the https URL.
>>
>> As for the warning you received, it looks like a misconfiguration in
>> that browser because what it should have done is silently follow the
>> https redirect, just the like your other browser did.
>>

> "Websites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust
> this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for
>
> www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com.
>
> The certificate is only valid for the following names:

It's been a long day here and my eyes are tired, but the cert looks fine
to me. Am I missing a typo or something? The wildcard cert should cover
it, no? It works fine for me in 3 different browsers.

Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???

<u5os2b$117po$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=71491&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#71491

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 20:03:38 -0700
 by: T - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 03:03 UTC

On 6/6/23 16:07, Paul wrote:
> [...]
>>

>   "Websites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust
>    this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for
>
>       www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com.
>
>    The certificate is only valid for the following names:
>
>        gracedigital.com
>      *.gracedigital.com
>
>    Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN
>
>    View Certificate
>   "
>
>   [Picture]
>
>    https://i.postimg.cc/c46x8ZpS/FF111-0-cert-message.gif
>
> *******
>
> There are some radios here, and this link works.
>
> https://gracedigital.com/collections/radios-tuners-amps
>
> *******
>
> You can do a laundry test on archive.org .
>
>    https://myradiosplus.gracedigital.com
>
> And that link is a wasteland. I can't tell what used to be there.

Yes, what Paul said.
You can also trying downloading and installing
Brave Browser
https://brave.com
I install both Brave and Firefox on my customer's
computers. If one does not work, try the other.
Usually Firefox is the one one that does not
work, but not always.
I personally have nine browsers installed.
-T

Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???

<u5osnp$11au7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=71492&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#71492

From: nos...@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 23:15:04 -0400
 by: Paul - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 03:15 UTC

On 6/6/2023 7:33 PM, Char Jackson wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Jun 2023 19:07:47 -0400, Paul <nospam@needed.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On 6/6/2023 3:54 PM, Char Jackson wrote:

>>> C:\WINDOWS\system32>curl -v www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com
>>> * Trying 52.11.27.185:80...
>>> * Connected to www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com (52.11.27.185) port 80
>>> (#0)
>>>>
>>> < HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
>>> < Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 19:49:18 GMT
>>> < Connection: keep-alive
>>> < Server: nginx/1.20.0
>>> < Location: https://www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com/
>>> <
>>> <center><h1>301 Moved Permanently</h1></center>
>>> * Connection #0 to host www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com left intact
>>>
>>> *******
>>>
>>> You should just navigate to https://www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com/
>>> because when you navigate to the http URL all you get is a redirect to
>>> the https URL.
>>>
>>> As for the warning you received, it looks like a misconfiguration in
>>> that browser because what it should have done is silently follow the
>>> https redirect, just the like your other browser did.
>>>

>> "Websites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust
>> this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for
>>
>> www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com.
>>
>> The certificate is only valid for the following names:
>>
>> gracedigital.com
>> *.gracedigital.com
>>
>> Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN
>
> It's been a long day here and my eyes are tired, but the cert looks fine
> to me. Am I missing a typo or something? The wildcard cert should cover
> it, no? It works fine for me in 3 different browsers.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/29018917/when-does-firefox-throw-ssl-error-bad-cert-domain-with-a-wildcard-certificate

"Note that *.example.com would
also match subdomain.example.com
but not foo.subdomain.example.com."

So it's the usual thing, where people keep reinventing the
definition of a wild card.

Imagine the horror one day, when the old email tool I was
using could support c.d.e dot separated address, and then
my email provider at the time started using a.b.c.d.e instead.
The email tool had heart failure :-) The even neater bit of
trivia, is one of the users of that tool, did a *binary* patch
and fixed that. So it would accept kooky names. Worked
like a charm.

Paul

Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???

<pmuv7i1oiffhjl8mukn6fc8a2hpuq4sm1c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=71493&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#71493

From: non...@none.invalid (Char Jackson)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 22:40:35 -0500
 by: Char Jackson - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 03:40 UTC

On Tue, 6 Jun 2023 23:15:04 -0400, Paul <nospam@needed.invalid> wrote:

>On 6/6/2023 7:33 PM, Char Jackson wrote:

>>> "Websites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust
>>> this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for
>>>
>>> www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com.
>>>
>>> The certificate is only valid for the following names:
>>>
>>> gracedigital.com
>>> *.gracedigital.com
>>>
>>> Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN
>>
>> It's been a long day here and my eyes are tired, but the cert looks fine
>> to me. Am I missing a typo or something? The wildcard cert should cover
>> it, no? It works fine for me in 3 different browsers.
>>

>https://stackoverflow.com/questions/29018917/when-does-firefox-throw-ssl-error-bad-cert-domain-with-a-wildcard-certificate
>
> "Note that *.example.com would
> also match subdomain.example.com
> but not foo.subdomain.example.com."

*sigh* You're right. I was confusing the wildcard cert with a
multi-domain wildcard cert, ignoring the www subdomain. My bad.

>So it's the usual thing, where people keep reinventing the
>definition of a wild card.
>
>Imagine the horror one day, when the old email tool I was
>using could support c.d.e dot separated address, and then
>my email provider at the time started using a.b.c.d.e instead.
>The email tool had heart failure :-) The even neater bit of
>trivia, is one of the users of that tool, did a *binary* patch
>and fixed that. So it would accept kooky names. Worked
>like a charm.

Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???

<8y1gM.149$31Ie.14@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=71495&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#71495

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: not.em...@all.invalid (Mark Lloyd)
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 10:40:52 -0500
 by: Mark Lloyd - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 15:40 UTC

On 6/6/23 12:54, micky wrote:

[snip]

> https://myradiosplus.gracedigital.com
>
> That's fine, except I get this error message (at the bottom***), but I
> only get it on the desktop computer. On the laptop, connected to the
> same router, it works. A blank registration page is displayed.
>
> Desktop computer running Win10 Pro v20H2 (build 19042.844)
> Laptop computer running Win10 Home v22H2 (build 19045.3031)
> Desktop Firefox v 113.0.2 64bit
> Laptop Firefox same exact version
>
> So why are the results different?

[snip]

> But advanced doesn't let me proceed like it sometimes does.

I tried it 3 times (on the same computer), and got that message only the
second time. 'Advanced' worked properly.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Theists have good reasons for not believing in every god but their own.
Atheists make no exception for the last one." -- Brett Lemoine

Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???

<n3o28ip2c75i6it7j8oclednrelhfho0kh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=71500&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#71500

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2023 01:04:24 -0400
 by: micky - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 05:04 UTC

In alt.comp.software.firefox, on Wed, 7 Jun 2023 10:40:52 -0500, Mark
Lloyd <not.email@all.invalid> wrote:

>On 6/6/23 12:54, micky wrote:
>>

>[snip]
>
>> https://myradiosplus.gracedigital.com
>>
>> That's fine, except I get this error message (at the bottom***), but I
>> only get it on the desktop computer. On the laptop, connected to the
>> same router, it works. A blank registration page is displayed.
>>
>> Desktop computer running Win10 Pro v20H2 (build 19042.844)
>> Laptop computer running Win10 Home v22H2 (build 19045.3031)
>> Desktop Firefox v 113.0.2 64bit
>> Laptop Firefox same exact version
>>
>> So why are the results different?
>
>[snip]
>
>> But advanced doesn't let me proceed like it sometimes does.
>
>I tried it 3 times (on the same computer), and got that message only the
>second time.

That's strange. I've tried it a bout 5 times on the first computer and
it never worked. ONce or twice on the second and it worked each time.

> 'Advanced' worked properly.

This time, just now on the first compter, there was an option to Accept
the Risk, but I sure thought I didn't see that the first time. I looked
for it and it would have been enough for me.

Still strange that it works easily on one computer and with difficulty
on the other, or that it worked 2 out of 3 times easily for you.

Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???

<ked7a2Fq398U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=71501&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#71501

From: use...@andyburns.uk (Andy Burns)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 06:29:39 +0100
 by: Andy Burns - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 05:29 UTC

micky wrote:

> Still strange that it works easily on one computer and with difficulty
> on the other

Also strange that having been asked for the *detailed* reason from the
advanced page, you don't give it ...

Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???

<v0v9ljxi3v.ln2@Telcontar.valinor>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=71506&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#71506

From: robin_li...@es.invalid (Carlos E.R.)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 23:49:51 +0200
 by: Carlos E.R. - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 21:49 UTC

In the same browser, <https://myradiosplus.gracedigital.com> opens while
<https://www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com/> errors:

www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com. The certificate is only valid for the
following names: gracedigital.com, *.gracedigital.com

Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

A miss configured site. Not terrible, but not very reliable.

--
Cheers, Carlos.

Re: Webpage works on one computer but not on the other???

<ao958ihtjt2j35c87of616to30e74p9f4f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=71507&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#71507

From: non...@none.invalid (Char Jackson)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2023 23:14:24 -0500
 by: Char Jackson - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 04:14 UTC

On Thu, 8 Jun 2023 23:49:51 +0200, "Carlos E.R."
<robin_listas@es.invalid> wrote:

>On 2023-06-06 21:54, Char Jackson wrote:
>> On Tue, 06 Jun 2023 13:54:16 -0400, micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com>
>> wrote:

>> *******
>>
>> You should just navigate to https://www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com/
>> because when you navigate to the http URL all you get is a redirect to
>> the https URL.
>>
>> As for the warning you received, it looks like a misconfiguration in
>> that browser because what it should have done is silently follow the
>> https redirect, just the like your other browser did.
>

>In the same browser, <https://myradiosplus.gracedigital.com> opens while
><https://www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com/> errors:
>
>Websites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust
>this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for
>www.myradiosplus.gracedigital.com. The certificate is only valid for the
>following names: gracedigital.com, *.gracedigital.com
>
>Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN
>

>A miss configured site. Not terrible, but not very reliable.

Agreed. We covered it the other day.