From: pdbuc...@gmail.com (Dave Buchan)
Subject: Yet another d64 editor... this time for Linux.
Newsgroups: comp.sys.cbm
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2024 19:26:31 GMT
 by: Dave Buchan - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 19:26 UTC

Hi folks. I don't know if there would be any interest but I wrote a d64
editor for linux over Christmas and just posted it. It's nothing fancy but
has basic functionality. It uses GTK+ for the GUI. There's far better
stuff out there, I see, but not sure if there's a Linux one; I didn't
check because I just wanted to do my own. I wasn't even sure it was worth
posting and I couldn't think of a good name so it's just loosely called a
d64 disc inspector.

https://pdbuchan.com/commodore/inspector/inspector.html

Hopefully not too buggy. Let me know.

Dave