From: ank...@spamfence.net (Andreas Kohlbach)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.cbm
Subject: Login/Registration Lemon64
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2024 19:32:49 -0500
sha1:ojRk+DLk+BbSOyMvO3romUZWzw8=
 by: Andreas Kohlbach - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 00:32 UTC

Hope that is on topic here.

Quite some time ago I registered on Lemon64. Login now says I provided a
wrong password. And that all had been reset January 2023 anyway.

So I click on "Forgot password". But instead of my username it asks for
the email address I registered. I seem to have forgotten what email
address I used back then. Lemon should also offer to provide a username.

Trying to register a new account with the old username Lemon of course
says that username was given already.

Their FAQ is also not helping much.

Anyone nay idea how to get my old account back? Otherwise I need to
register a new username.
--
Andreas