From: nospam.F...@f206.n335.z2.fidonet.org (Felice Murolo)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.cbm
Subject: Re: Login/Registration Lemon64
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2024 09:23:54 +1300
 by: Felice Murolo - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 20:23 UTC

On 08-01-2024 19:32:48, Andreas Kohlbach writes:

> Hope that is on topic here.
> Quite some time ago I registered on Lemon64. Login now says I provided a
> wrong password. And that all had been reset January 2023 anyway.
> So I click on "Forgot password". But instead of my username it asks for
> the email address I registered. I seem to have forgotten what email
> address I used back then. Lemon should also offer to provide a username.
> Trying to register a new account with the old username Lemon of course
> says that username was given already.
> Their FAQ is also not helping much.
> Anyone nay idea how to get my old account back? Otherwise I need to
> register a new username.
> --
> Andreas

PhPBB, the forum software of lemon site, needs your old email to reset
password.
BTW, Lemon is a strange site. It seems to be without the possibility of contact
from an outsider.

You can register a new account and, from this, write to one of the
administrators or to all the administrators to have the password of the old
account reset. Naturally you will have to provide proof that you are actually
the holder of the old account.

Ciao.
Felix

Re: Login/Registration Lemon64

<87o7dunlwd.fsf@usenet.ankman.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=721&group=comp.sys.cbm#721

From: ank...@spamfence.net (Andreas Kohlbach)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.cbm
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2024 18:10:26 -0500
 by: Andreas Kohlbach - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 23:10 UTC

On Tue, 09 Jan 2024 09:23:54 +1300, Felice Murolo wrote:

> On 08-01-2024 19:32:48, Andreas Kohlbach writes:
>
>> Hope that is on topic here.
>> Quite some time ago I registered on Lemon64. Login now says I provided a
>> wrong password. And that all had been reset January 2023 anyway.
>> So I click on "Forgot password". But instead of my username it asks for
>> the email address I registered. I seem to have forgotten what email
>> address I used back then. Lemon should also offer to provide a username.
>> Trying to register a new account with the old username Lemon of course
>> says that username was given already.
>> Their FAQ is also not helping much.
>> Anyone nay idea how to get my old account back? Otherwise I need to
>> register a new username.
>
> PhPBB, the forum software of lemon site, needs your old email to reset
> password.
>
> BTW, Lemon is a strange site. It seems to be without the possibility of contact
> from an outsider.
>
> You can register a new account and, from this, write to one of the
> administrators or to all the administrators to have the password of the old
> account reset. Naturally you will have to provide proof that you are actually
> the holder of the old account.

Thanks you.

I'll register a new account then at some point.
--
Andreas