Subject: Re: RiscCAD
Newsgroups: comp.sys.acorn.apps
From: tmsmit...@tmsmith36.plus.com (T M Smith)
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 15:33:30 +0100
 by: T M Smith - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 14:33 UTC

Hello David,
Enjoy your retirement.
I still use RiscCAD, it is my favourite cad package.
Malcolm Smith

--
T M Smith
Using an ARMX6 and RISC OS 5.21 in the North Riding of Yorkshire

Re: RiscCAD

<ac4d637859.John@jrb.5026.gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=726&group=comp.sys.acorn.apps#726

From: jrb.5...@gmail.com (John Bryan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.acorn.apps
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 22:50:32 +0100
 by: John Bryan - Fri, 8 Oct 2021 21:50 UTC

In message <d89e337759.Broadband@msmith36.plus.com>
T M Smith <tmsmith36@tmsmith36.plus.com> wrote:

> Hello David,
> Enjoy your retirement.
> I still use RiscCAD, it is my favourite cad package.
> Malcolm Smith

>> Hello All

>> The renewal on my specific website and email accounts I use for
>> business were due for renewal soon, and, given the traffic and sales,
>> plus the fact I have retired from work means I don't want to renew
>> them for the sole purpose of selling RiscCAD.

>> That said, I have set up a RiscCAD Facebook group and anyone still
>> wanting to purchase RiscCAD can find me on here, through Facebook or
>> at dbuckhome@gmail.com

>> RiscCAD still retails for £30 for the CAD program and £5 for the
>> additional Pattern Pack. Payment can be made via PayPal to the above
>> email.

>> Kind regards
>> David Buck
>> RiscCAD Author

>> a.m.conroy@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
>> Submissions to csaa@owlart.net
>> Related mail to csaa-request@owlart.net

I second Malcolm's comments from your bug hunter (ha ha)
--
John Bryan