From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.mobile.android,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: Re: (OT) What makes some people iKooks anyway?
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 04:23:29 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 04:23 UTC

Bob Campbell wrote:

> Andy Burnelli <spam@nospam.com> wrote:
>> What makes some people iKooks anyway?
>>

> You tell us, we are dying to know. You are the only �iKook� here. You
> are TOTALLY obsessed with iOS, yet you know absolutely nothing about it.

A rather _adult_ observation follows based on decades of studies.
*Any fact about Apple threatens the entire self esteem of iKooks!*

At the risk of stating the obvious, notice how childish the iKooks are.
They can't confront a _single_ fact without their kindergarten response.

The _adult_ observation is important to realize this distinction.
1. With Linux:Windows for example, there are few to no kooks
2. With iOS:anything there are _always_ these iKooks

One has the ask the _adult_ question why the iKooks are so different?
The answer, after decades of study, is _NOT_ that iOS is different.

It's that the people who gravitate to Apple products are who are different.
1. These iKooks are all ill educated (most don't have 12th grade diplomas)
2. All these iKooks are of low IQ (which is _why_ they're uneducated)

Yet that alone just makes the iKooks ignorant.
But notice how _vehemently_ they react to all facts with such hatred.

Why is that?
The reason turns out to be simple.
a. Facts are a dire _threat_ to the iKooks.
b. People who bear facts, are so dangerous, they garner death threats!

The _adult_ question to ask is _why_ are facts so dangerous to iKooks?

The answer turns out to be incredibly simple, as "Bob Campbell" showed:
A. iKooks gravitated to the platform with the most promise (least facts)
B. iKooks gain their entire self esteem from those clever Apple promises.

*Any fact about Apple threatens the entire self esteem of iKooks!*
--
There is no room in the iKooks belief system for actual facts about Apple.