From: lars.s...@nocrew.org (Lars Brinkhoff)
Newsgroups: alt.sys.pdp10
Subject: Zork compiled from MDL source code
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 19:57:46 +0000
 by: Lars Brinkhoff - Wed, 22 Feb 2023 19:57 UTC

Hello,

Zork is now truly back home in its native environment ITS. Eric Swenson
has located MDL compiler and libraries in the MIT archives, and have
them rebuild Zork from the last 1981 source files. When I first started
working on ITS, finding a working PDP-10 Zork seemed like a pipe dream,
and compiling it from sources downright impossible. I am in awe of
having it all fall in place -- available to everyone -- today.

Happy Zorking,
Lars Brinkhoff