From: bou...@radio-eriwan.su (Stefan Claas)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Very cool IMHO - ipfs.io is now verified by Brave :-)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 00:01:25 +0200
 by: Stefan Claas - Tue, 27 Apr 2021 22:01 UTC

Hi all,

for those who are using the Brave Browser, my mini homepage
at radio-eriwan.su is now verified too, because it is hosted
on IPFS.

The nice thing about IPFS is that you can host things there
anonymously via Tor Browser, if you, for example, sign-up
at Pinata with a Bitmessage mailchuck account.

This would allow people, which like to support IPFS,
financially, that they simply send some funds to their
Brave wallet and give ipfs.io a tip for their free service.

You can do this for example too if you visit my
radio-eriwan.su landing page and click on the more info
button, which sends you to my Brave verified github.io page.
(I do not need tips, just saying, as an example)

Regards
Stefan

--
When the phone was tied with a wire, humans were free.

Re: Very cool IMHO - ipfs.io is now verified by Brave :-)

<AABgiIw6nkwAAAAM.A2.flnews@radio-eriwan.su>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=7837&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#7837

From: bou...@radio-eriwan.su (Stefan Claas)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Re: Very cool IMHO - ipfs.io is now verified by Brave :-)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 00:12:10 +0200
 by: Stefan Claas - Tue, 27 Apr 2021 22:12 UTC

Stefan Claas wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> for those who are using the Brave Browser, my mini homepage
> at radio-eriwan.su is now verified too, because it is hosted
> on IPFS.
>
> The nice thing about IPFS is that you can host things there
> anonymously via Tor Browser, if you, for example, sign-up
> at Pinata with a Bitmessage mailchuck account.
>
> This would allow people, which like to support IPFS,
> financially, that they simply send some funds to their
> Brave wallet and give ipfs.io a tip for their free service.
>
> You can do this for example too if you visit my
> radio-eriwan.su landing page and click on the more info
> button, which sends you to my Brave verified github.io page.
> (I do not need tips, just saying, as an example)

Just noticed that EFF is also Brave verified.

Regards
Stefan

--
When the phone was tied with a wire, humans were free.

Re: Very cool IMHO - ipfs.io is now verified by Brave :-)

<AABgjulKGzIAAADp.A2.flnews@radio-eriwan.su>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=7878&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#7878

From: bou...@radio-eriwan.su (Stefan Claas)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Supersedes: <AABgjukhbakAAADp.A2.flnews@radio-eriwan.su>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 20:02:50 +0200
 by: Stefan Claas - Sun, 2 May 2021 18:02 UTC

Stefan Claas wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> for those who are using the Brave Browser, my mini homepage
> at radio-eriwan.su is now verified too, because it is hosted
> on IPFS.
>
> The nice thing about IPFS is that you can host things there
> anonymously via Tor Browser, if you, for example, sign-up
> at Pinata with a Bitmessage mailchuck account.
>
> This would allow people, which like to support IPFS,
> financially, that they simply send some funds to their
> Brave wallet and give ipfs.io a tip for their free service.
>
> You can do this for example too if you visit my
> radio-eriwan.su landing page and click on the more info
> button, which sends you to my Brave verified github.io page.
> (I do not need tips, just saying, as an example)

My mini-homepage is now set-up with DNSLink, so that it
can be reached via https://ipfs.io/ipns/radio-eriwan.su

or if you have an IPFS Browser like Galacteek you can use
ipns://radio-eriwan.su

Here is also a nice homepage (in German) to see that one
can host also a blog etc. It aves money, a hosting service
or VPS server and also an own Domain. :-)

<https://ipfs.io/ipns/k51qzi5uqu5dhq4fgl58oyfmps7yhqqye2wkko50xc06wyfgeuq86yawbuzlqc>

Regards
Stefan

--
When the phone was tied with a wire, humans were free.

Re: Very cool IMHO - ipfs.io is now verified by Brave :-)

<e1281ebd5324999578e7af3ef7d8c591@remailer.privacy.at>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=7883&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#7883

From: mixmas...@remailer.privacy.at (Anonymous Remailer (austria))
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 03:47:41 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous Remailer ( - Mon, 3 May 2021 01:47 UTC

> Stefan Claas wrote:
>

>> Hi all,
>>
>> for those who are using the Brave Browser, my mini homepage
>> at radio-eriwan.su is now verified too, because it is hosted
>> on IPFS.
>>
>> The nice thing about IPFS is that you can host things there
>> anonymously via Tor Browser, if you, for example, sign-up
>> at Pinata with a Bitmessage mailchuck account.
>>
>> This would allow people, which like to support IPFS,
>> financially, that they simply send some funds to their
>> Brave wallet and give ipfs.io a tip for their free service.
>>
>> You can do this for example too if you visit my
>> radio-eriwan.su landing page and click on the more info
>> button, which sends you to my Brave verified github.io page.
>> (I do not need tips, just saying, as an example)
>
> My mini-homepage is now set-up with DNSLink, so that it
> can be reached via https://ipfs.io/ipns/radio-eriwan.su
>
> or if you have an IPFS Browser like Galacteek you can use
> ipns://radio-eriwan.su
>
> Here is also a nice homepage (in German) to see that one
> can host also a blog etc. It aves money, a hosting service
> or VPS server and also an own Domain.
>
> <https://ipfs.io/ipns/k51qzi5uqu5dhq4fgl58oyfmps7yhqqye2wkko50xc06wyfgeuq86yawbuzlqc>

You still need to buy a new mouse though.