New systems generate new problems.

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Florida teen charged as adult in rigged homecoming election

SubjectAuthor
* Florida teen charged as adult in rigged homecoming electionAnonymous Remailer (austria)
+* Re: Florida teen charged as adult in rigged homecoming electionJ. P. Gilliver (John)
|`- Re: Florida teen charged as adult in rigged homecoming electionBucky Breeder
`* Re: Florida teen charged as adult in rigged homecoming electionNomen Nescio
 `- Re: Florida teen charged as adult in rigged homecoming electionNomen Nescio

1
Re: Florida teen charged as adult in rigged homecoming election

<i+Dok2e75okgFw9P@255soft.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=7923&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#7923

Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 13:24:27 +0100
From: G6J...@255soft.uk (J. P. Gilliver (John))
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,fl.general,alt.hacking,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: Re: Florida teen charged as adult in rigged homecoming election
 by: J. P. Gilliver (John - Wed, 5 May 2021 12:24 UTC

On Wed, 5 May 2021 at 06:06:25, "Anonymous Remailer (austria)"
<mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at> wrote (my responses usually follow
points raised):

>PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) — A Florida teen accused of rigging a
>homecoming queen election with her mother is being charged as an
>adult, prosecutors said.
[]
Did she/they use Windows 10 to do the alleged rigging? If not, why is
this post in this newsgroup?

Anybody who thinks there can be unlimited growth in a static, limited
environment, is either mad or an economist. - Sir David Attenborough, in
Radio Times 10-16 November 2012

Re: Florida teen charged as adult in rigged homecoming election

<XnsAD215933A988BOhmmmmmmm@85.12.62.254>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=7925&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#7925

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,fl.general,alt.hacking,alt.comp.os.windows-10
From: Breeder_...@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out (Bucky Breeder)
Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 13:46:10 GMT
 by: Bucky Breeder - Wed, 5 May 2021 13:46 UTC

J. P. Gilliver (John) <G6JPG@255soft.uk> posted this via

> On Wed, 5 May 2021 at 06:06:25, "Anonymous Remailer (austria)"
> <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at> wrote (my responses usually follow
> points raised):
>>
>>PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) — A Florida teen accused of rigging a
>>homecoming queen election with her mother is being charged as an
>>adult, prosecutors said.
> []
> Did she/they use Windows 10 to do the alleged rigging? If not, why is
> this post in this newsgroup?

Windows 10 turned her in to the homecoming queen authorities, so beware
what you do with your computer.

Hope this helps.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;

And *NO*, that is *NOT* a Jedi Light Saber I have in my pocket!

But that doesn't necessarily mean I'm happy to see you either.

Florida teen charged as adult in rigged homecoming election

<45ba7e96cc5e2ab9c027cd4730133d32@remailer.privacy.at>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=7932&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#7932

From: mixmas...@remailer.privacy.at (Anonymous Remailer (austria))
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 06:06:25 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, fl.general, alt.hacking,
alt.comp.os.windows-10
 by: Anonymous Remailer ( - Wed, 5 May 2021 04:06 UTC

PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) � A Florida teen accused of rigging a
homecoming queen election with her mother is being charged as an
adult, prosecutors said.

Emily Rose Grover was still 17 when she was arrested in March.
She turned 18 in April, and the State Attorney�s Office in
Escambia County confirmed Tuesday that Grover will be tried as
an adult.

Grover and her mother, Laura Rose Carroll, 50, face multiple
felony charges stemming from the October homecoming vote at Tate
High School in Pensacola.

https://www.13abc.com/2021/05/04/florida-teen-charged-as-adult-
in-rigged-homecoming-election/

Re: Florida teen charged as adult in rigged homecoming election

<1b65516a0f7707af3e5b3bab79cab16d@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=7934&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#7934

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 21:31:32 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, fl.general, alt.hacking,
alt.comp.os.windows-10
 by: Nomen Nescio - Wed, 5 May 2021 19:31 UTC

In article <45ba7e96cc5e2ab9c027cd4730133d32@remailer.privacy.at>
wrote:

> PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) � A Florida teen accused of rigging a
> homecoming queen election with her mother is being charged as an
> adult, prosecutors said.
>
> Emily Rose Grover was still 17 when she was arrested in March.
> She turned 18 in April, and the State Attorney�s Office in
> Escambia County confirmed Tuesday that Grover will be tried as
> an adult.
>
> Grover and her mother, Laura Rose Carroll, 50, face multiple
> felony charges stemming from the October homecoming vote at Tate
> High School in Pensacola.
>
> https://www.13abc.com/2021/05/04/florida-teen-charged-as-adult-
> in-rigged-homecoming-election/

There's a pair of good Democrats for you.

Re: Florida teen charged as adult in rigged homecoming election

<0dc0da11f86def10b801f3287a151c94@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=7935&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#7935

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 01:28:47 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, fl.general, alt.hacking,
alt.comp.os.windows-10
 by: Nomen Nescio - Wed, 5 May 2021 23:28 UTC

> In article <45ba7e96cc5e2ab9c027cd4730133d32@remailer.privacy.at>
> "Anonymous Remailer (austria)" <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at>
> wrote:
>

>> PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) — A Florida teen accused of rigging a
>> homecoming queen election with her mother is being charged as an
>> adult, prosecutors said.
>>
>> Emily Rose Grover was still 17 when she was arrested in March.
>> She turned 18 in April, and the State Attorney’s Office in
>> Escambia County confirmed Tuesday that Grover will be tried as
>> an adult.
>>
>> Grover and her mother, Laura Rose Carroll, 50, face multiple
>> felony charges stemming from the October homecoming vote at Tate
>> High School in Pensacola.
>>
>> https://www.13abc.com/2021/05/04/florida-teen-charged-as-adult-
>> in-rigged-homecoming-election/
>
> There's a pair of good Democrats for you.

This sort of thing was done concerning cheerleaders in Channelview, Texas back in 91, except the way they handled it there was to murder the competition.

Movie can be downloaded here https://9xbuddy.com/process?url=https%3A%2F%2Fok.ru%2Fvideo%2F1359230339641

Type in https://ok.ru/video/1359230339641

in the search box and the choose the Low DOWNLOAD button.