https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=797&group=comp.sys.mac.apps#797

From: newskr...@krawl.org (NewsKrawler)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.apps
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 14:18:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: NewsKrawler - Mon, 23 May 2022 14:18 UTC

https://www.macrumors.com/2022/05/22/apple-music-price-increase-for-students/

Apple Increases Apple Music Subscription Price for Students
in Several Countries including Australia, the Philippines, Singapore,
Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, New Zealand, India, South Africa, Indonesia,
Israel, and Kenya.

Apple has silently increased the price by 33% for its Apple Music
subscription for college students in several countries, with the company
emailing students informing each of them of the price increases.

Re: Apple Increases Apple Music Subscription Price for Students

<t6m6gf$8l1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=798&group=comp.sys.mac.apps#798

From: xxx...@yyy.zzz (gtr)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.apps
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 21:19:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: gtr - Wed, 25 May 2022 21:19 UTC

On May 23, 2022 at 7:18:19 AM PDT, "NewsKrawler" <newskrawl@krawl.org> wrote:

> https://www.macrumors.com/2022/05/22/apple-music-price-increase-for-students/
>
> Apple Increases Apple Music Subscription Price for Students
> in Several Countries including Australia, the Philippines, Singapore,
> Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, New Zealand, India, South Africa, Indonesia,
> Israel, and Kenya.
>
> Apple has silently increased the price by 33% for its Apple Music
> subscription for college students in several countries, with the company
> emailing students informing each of them of the price increases.

After emailing information of price increases, they "silently increased the
price"?

Re: Apple Increases Apple Music Subscription Price for Students

<slrnt8trfo.1f5u.g.kreme@zephyrus.local>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=799&group=comp.sys.mac.apps#799

From: g.kr...@kreme.dont-email.me (Lewis)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.apps
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 03:03:20 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lewis - Thu, 26 May 2022 03:03 UTC

In message <t6m6gf$8l1$1@dont-email.me> gtr <xxx@yyy.zzz> wrote:
> On May 23, 2022 at 7:18:19 AM PDT, "NewsKrawler" <newskrawl@krawl.org> wrote:

>> https://www.macrumors.com/2022/05/22/apple-music-price-increase-for-students/
>>
>> Apple Increases Apple Music Subscription Price for Students
>> in Several Countries including Australia, the Philippines, Singapore,
>> Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, New Zealand, India, South Africa, Indonesia,
>> Israel, and Kenya.
>>
>> Apple has silently increased the price by 33% for its Apple Music
>> subscription for college students in several countries, with the company
>> emailing students informing each of them of the price increases.

> After emailing information of price increases, they "silently increased the
> price"?

Dipshit trolls have to troll, and part of that is a willful
misunderstanding of what words mean

--
Wherever the worm turns, he is still a worm.