From: no_spam_...@x_i_d.com (Bill Honaker)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.tandem
Subject: Curl 8.6.0
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 16:00:45 -0600
 by: Bill Honaker - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 22:00 UTC

Curl 8.6.0 is now available for TNS/X and TNS/V on the ITUGLIB website.
This build includes fixes for blocking top level domains (TLD) associated with the Dark Web.
The builds include compatibility for OpenSSL 3.2, 3.0+3.1, 1.1.1, and 1.0.2.

The 3.0 and 3.1 builds of OpenSSL are binary compatible for the DLLs, so you can use either with the Curl for 3.0 build.

Curl Builds for OpenSSL 3.3 will happen when 3.3 moves into general availability.

The TNS/E builds are waiting on updates to our J-series machine. I will post in this thread when those are deployed.

This notice (and other ITUGLIB communications) are available in the LinkedIn group 'ITUGLIB from Connect Worldwide' below.
Please consider joining the group if you haven't already!

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/14360197/