All science is either physics or stamp collecting. -- Ernest Rutherford

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Re: Apple has ANOTHER record quarter

SubjectAuthor
* Apple has ANOTHER record quarterBob Campbell
+- Re: Apple has ANOTHER record quarterStefen Carroll 4897
`- Re: Apple has ANOTHER record quarterSteve Carroll

1
Apple has ANOTHER record quarter

<BMWdnX1xM9r5F5z8nZ2dnUU7-SHNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8063&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8063

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Apple has ANOTHER record quarter
From: nun...@none.none (Bob Campbell)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 11:48:36 -0500
 by: Bob Campbell - Wed, 28 Jul 2021 16:48 UTC

While Microsoft is blaming the “chip shortage” for their poor results
(Surface revenue down 20%, total revenue $46 billion), Apple reported very
strong growth in every product line. $81 billion total revenue.

Large double digit growth in everything. Mac, iPad, Services, Watches,
iPhones.

And before the resident troll chimes in with “But it is all iPhone sales!
One Trick Pony!”, let me point out that iPhone sales were less than half
of total revenue.

Let that sink in. Less than half.

Imagine how much better Apple’s numbers would have been if there was no
“chip shortage”.

Re: Apple has ANOTHER record quarter

<f1b53b38-0f2e-411b-9bfa-94ab65dc7181n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8072&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8072

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 05:47:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Apple has ANOTHER record quarter
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stefen Carroll 4897)
 by: Stefen Carroll 4897 - Fri, 6 Aug 2021 12:47 UTC

On Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 9:48:42 AM UTC-7, Bob Campbell wrote:
> While Microsoft is blaming the “chip shortage” for their poor results
> (Surface revenue down 20%, total revenue $46 billion), Apple reported very
> strong growth in every product line. $81 billion total revenue.
>
> Large double digit growth in everything. Mac, iPad, Services, Watches,
> iPhones.
>
> And before the resident troll chimes in with “But it is all iPhone sales!
> One Trick Pony!”, let me point out that iPhone sales were less than half
> of total revenue.
>
> Let that sink in. Less than half.
>
> Imagine how much better Apple’s numbers would have been if there was no
> “chip shortage”.

Over and over, the surface request is he wants to "talk tech", but the guy
spends most of his time whining about "NNTP protocol". Nobody gets it, only
Owl gets it.

I'm well aware the evidence I link to from Reddit is merely tenderfoot level.
That said, it works. What is your evidence? For all the boasting Dustin Cook
the functionally illiterate fraud's done on this topic, the 'Top Programmer'
does not get how to do this. It literally takes a couple seconds to click
and drag across a sentence and 'reverse' it.

--
Live on Kickstarter!!
https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll+the+narcissistic+bigot
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

Re: Apple has ANOTHER record quarter

<d2c83dd0-0da4-48b7-b52a-2480a90863d1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8073&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8073

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 07:07:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll)
 by: Steve Carroll - Fri, 6 Aug 2021 14:07 UTC

On Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 9:48:42 AM UTC-7, Bob Campbell wrote:
> While Microsoft is blaming the “chip shortage” for their poor results
> (Surface revenue down 20%, total revenue $46 billion), Apple reported very
> strong growth in every product line. $81 billion total revenue.
>
> Large double digit growth in everything. Mac, iPad, Services, Watches,
> iPhones.
>
> And before the resident troll chimes in with “But it is all iPhone sales!
> One Trick Pony!”, let me point out that iPhone sales were less than half
> of total revenue.
>
> Let that sink in. Less than half.
>
> Imagine how much better Apple’s numbers would have been if there was no
> “chip shortage”.

But Jeremy feels the need to belittle the cult-like herd of convenient
friends.
Try these searches <https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud>

or <https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud>

Dustin Cook comes up even with this - <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22functionally+illiterate+fraud%22>
For most I would merely say it is doubtful. However, given that it's
Jeremy I would forget that doubt and go straight to 'trolling' because
that's most of what Jeremy does. IOW, he's earned it. Over and over, the
claim is Jeremy wants to "talk tech", but Jeremy spends most of his time
whining about "obsession". People who have known Jeremy for quite a while,
and also have experience with him highly advise rejecting him to get him
to dox someplace else. As long as Steven Petruzzellis and anyone else
continues to play his games, he will not seek to be the focus of every
thread someplace else.

--
Eight things to never feed your cat
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+narcissistic+bigot