Stupidity, like virtue, is its own reward.

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Steven "Narcissistic Bigot" Petruzzellis

SubjectAuthor
* Steven "Narcissistic Bigot" PetruzzellisStefen Carrolll - frelwizzen
+* Re: Steven "Narcissistic Bigot" PetruzzellisStephen
|`- Re: Steven "Narcissistic Bigot" PetruzzellisHHI
+- Re: Steven "Narcissistic Bigot" PetruzzellisSteven Petruzzillis
`* Re: Steven "Narcissistic Bigot" PetruzzellisSteven - fretwizer
 +- Re: Steven "Narcissistic Bigot" PetruzzellisStefen
 +- Re: Steven "Narcissistic Bigot" PetruzzellisMichael Glasser
 `- Re: Steven "Narcissistic Bigot" PetruzzellisDustin Crook

1
Steven "Narcissistic Bigot" Petruzzellis

<cd89bd89-9974-41df-ac46-aba737629de1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8106&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8106

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 15:28:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Steven "Narcissistic Bigot" Petruzzellis
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stefen Carrolll - frelwizzen)
 by: Stefen Carrolll - fr - Tue, 17 Aug 2021 22:28 UTC

Mr. Brooks lies so much that he has a terrible time keeping record of his
stories. Or his socks of course. The clam engine had a false positive hit,
and the GUI Clam AntiVirus scanner reported what the kernel which can not
created by the same fools or company reported it.

Both RonB and Mr. Brooks had their no-gos and their pickles. One presented
it off and didn't do anything too horrendous that could not be blamed on
someone else.

Um, in Mr. Brooks's 'mind', that a PDF has been made public is "verification"
that RonB built it now?

The one talent Mr. Brooks learned fully is to attempt to shame RonB into
back peddling and if that doesn't work, flood the thread or subtly change
the argument. I have been scanning a bit from some of those old threads
he was previously running from. I noticed that many of those he would go
out of his way to frequently attack had extensive high-tech knowledge.
I did not find many who were also proficient in the programming side of
things, or were also trained as an programmer along with various aspects
of IT; with the diplomas to back it all up, too.

--
Top Six Ways Mr. Brooks Trolls
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22

Re: Steven "Narcissistic Bigot" Petruzzellis

<2691ddf7-de61-46c1-8c3f-f2f3d42edc44n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8124&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8124

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 14:11:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Steven "Narcissistic Bigot" Petruzzellis
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stephen)
 by: Stephen - Thu, 19 Aug 2021 21:11 UTC

On Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 3:28:04 PM UTC-7, Stephen wrote:
> Mr. Brooks lies so much that he has a terrible time keeping record of his
> stories. Or his socks of course. The clam engine had a false positive hit,
> and the GUI Clam AntiVirus scanner reported what the kernel which can not
> created by the same fools or company reported it.
>
> Both RonB and Mr. Brooks had their no-gos and their pickles. One presented
> it off and didn't do anything too horrendous that could not be blamed on
> someone else.
>
> Um, in Mr. Brooks's 'mind', that a PDF has been made public is "verification"
> that RonB built it now?
>
> The one talent Mr. Brooks learned fully is to attempt to shame RonB into
> back peddling and if that doesn't work, flood the thread or subtly change
> the argument. I have been scanning a bit from some of those old threads
> he was previously running from. I noticed that many of those he would go
> out of his way to frequently attack had extensive high-tech knowledge.
> I did not find many who were also proficient in the programming side of
> things, or were also trained as an programmer along with various aspects
> of IT; with the diplomas to back it all up, too.
>
> --
> Top Six Ways Mr. Brooks Trolls
> https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
> https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
> Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

How is failing synaptic connections tied to love of circuitry in any
way going to lead to enlightened usenet discussion? Calls it "trolling"
him, even though he proceeds to elicit that exact criteria.

Too much glue for you, Snit sock Larry Washington. Snit sock Larry Washington
is again seen declaring "I KNOW BETTER" when it comes to data on a site
where it is there multiple times... but Snit sock Larry Washington is
just too slow and lazy to recognize any info... or he doesn't recognize
it as advice when he does see it. Someone's developed an AI system with
(it appears) Pseudo-Context Free Grammar to produce posts which are not
unlike those from those of one particular legit member.

-
Puppy Videos
https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud
Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud

Re: Steven "Narcissistic Bigot" Petruzzellis

<9576305b-f868-435a-ba5d-70939a47167bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8125&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8125

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 15:47:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steven Petruzzillis)
 by: Steven Petruzzillis - Thu, 19 Aug 2021 22:47 UTC

On Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 3:28:04 PM UTC-7, Steven Petruzzillis wrote:
> Mr. Brooks lies so much that he has a terrible time keeping record of his
> stories. Or his socks of course. The clam engine had a false positive hit,
> and the GUI Clam AntiVirus scanner reported what the kernel which can not
> created by the same fools or company reported it.
>
> Both RonB and Mr. Brooks had their no-gos and their pickles. One presented
> it off and didn't do anything too horrendous that could not be blamed on
> someone else.
>
> Um, in Mr. Brooks's 'mind', that a PDF has been made public is "verification"
> that RonB built it now?
>
> The one talent Mr. Brooks learned fully is to attempt to shame RonB into
> back peddling and if that doesn't work, flood the thread or subtly change
> the argument. I have been scanning a bit from some of those old threads
> he was previously running from. I noticed that many of those he would go
> out of his way to frequently attack had extensive high-tech knowledge.
> I did not find many who were also proficient in the programming side of
> things, or were also trained as an programmer along with various aspects
> of IT; with the diplomas to back it all up, too.
>
> --
> Top Six Ways Mr. Brooks Trolls
> https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
> https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
> Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

Both Schrödinger and Newton had their malfunctions and their messes. But
one played it off and didn't do anything too outrageous that could not be
proved mathematically. It was Diesel who was publicly asking how better
to better his forgeries.

The clam engine had a false negative hit, and the gui ClamXav reported
what the signal processor which is not created by the same snugglemuffins
or company reported it.

The one thing Diesel learned sufficiently is to attempt to guilt Snit into
back peddling and if that fails to work, troll so hard the thread is ignored
or subtly change the assertion. No-one gets it, I don't get it.

The complete farce is full of goofy cracks and is based heavily on Diesel's
'home made CMS' shenanigans. Your system will crawl while downloading the
mass of flood posts.

--
Top 15 Ways Diesel Trolls
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Steve%20Petruzzellis%20narcissistic%20bigot

Re: Steven "Narcissistic Bigot" Petruzzellis

<1ca7cc07-a32a-472e-954f-4d42556cb8een@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8127&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8127

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 21:58:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (HHI)
 by: HHI - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 04:58 UTC

On Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 2:11:16 PM UTC-7, HHI wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 3:28:04 PM UTC-7, Stephen wrote:
> > Mr. Brooks lies so much that he has a terrible time keeping record of his
> > stories. Or his socks of course. The clam engine had a false positive hit,
> > and the GUI Clam AntiVirus scanner reported what the kernel which can not
> > created by the same fools or company reported it.
> >
> > Both RonB and Mr. Brooks had their no-gos and their pickles. One presented
> > it off and didn't do anything too horrendous that could not be blamed on
> > someone else.
> >
> > Um, in Mr. Brooks's 'mind', that a PDF has been made public is "verification"
> > that RonB built it now?
> >
> > The one talent Mr. Brooks learned fully is to attempt to shame RonB into
> > back peddling and if that doesn't work, flood the thread or subtly change
> > the argument. I have been scanning a bit from some of those old threads
> > he was previously running from. I noticed that many of those he would go
> > out of his way to frequently attack had extensive high-tech knowledge.
> > I did not find many who were also proficient in the programming side of
> > things, or were also trained as an programmer along with various aspects
> > of IT; with the diplomas to back it all up, too.
> >
> > --
> > Top Six Ways Mr. Brooks Trolls
> > https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
> > https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
> > Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot
> How is failing synaptic connections tied to love of circuitry in any
> way going to lead to enlightened usenet discussion? Calls it "trolling"
> him, even though he proceeds to elicit that exact criteria.
>
> Too much glue for you, Snit sock Larry Washington. Snit sock Larry Washington
> is again seen declaring "I KNOW BETTER" when it comes to data on a site
> where it is there multiple times... but Snit sock Larry Washington is
> just too slow and lazy to recognize any info... or he doesn't recognize
> it as advice when he does see it. Someone's developed an AI system with
> (it appears) Pseudo-Context Free Grammar to produce posts which are not
> unlike those from those of one particular legit member.
>
> -
> Puppy Videos
> https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud
> Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud

It's Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud's problem but he does
not care. Obviously he would rather blame others than face reality. Your
system will crawl while this takes place. And it takes a long time. Get a
background report on Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud and you
will find that he was in jail more than once. Who knows what he did? The
online reports don't go into that degree of specificity and legal reports
from his jurisdiction are private unless court ordered.

--
E-commerce Simplified
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22

Re: Steven "Narcissistic Bigot" Petruzzellis

<80026f33-f8ff-43e8-b680-ecc26ae69810n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8131&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8131

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 00:10:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steven - fretwizer)
 by: Steven - fretwizer - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 07:10 UTC

On Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 3:28:04 PM UTC-7, Steven - fretwizer wrote:
> Mr. Brooks lies so much that he has a terrible time keeping record of his
> stories. Or his socks of course. The clam engine had a false positive hit,
> and the GUI Clam AntiVirus scanner reported what the kernel which can not
> created by the same fools or company reported it.
>
> Both RonB and Mr. Brooks had their no-gos and their pickles. One presented
> it off and didn't do anything too horrendous that could not be blamed on
> someone else.
>
> Um, in Mr. Brooks's 'mind', that a PDF has been made public is "verification"
> that RonB built it now?
>
> The one talent Mr. Brooks learned fully is to attempt to shame RonB into
> back peddling and if that doesn't work, flood the thread or subtly change
> the argument. I have been scanning a bit from some of those old threads
> he was previously running from. I noticed that many of those he would go
> out of his way to frequently attack had extensive high-tech knowledge.
> I did not find many who were also proficient in the programming side of
> things, or were also trained as an programmer along with various aspects
> of IT; with the diplomas to back it all up, too.
>
> --
> Top Six Ways Mr. Brooks Trolls
> https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
> https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
> Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

At times, an inner world is more valuable than truth.

How is bash on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator?

The cult-like herd of convenient friends value the lowest common denominator
instead of choice.

Theo: <rqebpk$f4d$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>
-----
> An "entire bot"? Meaning you are saying it is part of one?

That's all any of the code demos I've shown David
are, for years now.
-----

But then Theo flip flops:

Theo: <rqk10g$j1c$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>
-----
So... these are "parts" the size of "code snippets", written in
AS, in this thread, not "the past"
(drop your drugs off with the police and come down from your high)."
-----

Theo starts with "for years now" but then denies that is in the past.
And Theo insists the code from the past was not tied to bots... directly
contradicting themselves.

And what did Theo have to say about this miraculous, years long string
of oddities? Most of the time he would try to push the advocates to believe
they're "honest and honorable" posters who just happened to have great
timing.

--
Eight things to never feed your cat
https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud

Re: Steven "Narcissistic Bigot" Petruzzellis

<53bb881b-68f0-43ec-aef1-bccf31b994a3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8146&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8146

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 15:13:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stefen)
 by: Stefen - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 22:13 UTC

On Monday, August 23, 2021 at 12:10:36 AM UTC-7, Stefen wrote:
> [...]
> So... these are "parts" the size of "code snippets", written in
> AS, in this thread, not "the past"
> (drop your drugs off with the police and come down from your high)."
> -----
>
> Theo starts with "for years now" but then denies that is in the past.
> And Theo insists the code from the past was not tied to bots... directly
> contradicting themselves.
>
> And what did Theo have to say about this miraculous, years long string
> of oddities? Most of the time he would try to push the advocates to believe
> they're "honest and honorable" posters who just happened to have great
> timing.
>
> --
> Eight things to never feed your cat
> https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
> Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud

It was Silver "Doomsdrzej" Slimer who was publicly asking how better
to mask his flooding. Anyone who groks Silver "Doomsdrzej" Slimer's posts
knows the AIM bot is not spawned in the nature Gregory Hall is saying,
and most of them are of course manually written. Not only did Gregory
Hall's request fail to allude to the "DE", it has _nothing_ to do with
computers. Silver "Doomsdrzej" Slimer should stop sniffing glue ;) It
is obvious this is an insomniac troll writing because some of them are
keyed in to posts that occur in very specific ways that underscore they
are a response. IOW, while some could be automated others are definitely
not. Undeniably, the sole undertaking that matters to Silver "Doomsdrzej"
Slimer is arguing he is "the winner", and if he can't have that he will
post more evidence to effectively shout advocates down... ignoring him
is the only option. Other than Silver "Doomsdrzej" Slimer, who can not
figure out what Gregory Hall is doing?

Gregory Hall has gone the extra mile, essentially hand holding Silver
"Doomsdrzej" Slimer on coding practices only for Silver "Doomsdrzej"
Slimer to blindly attack him and continue to show that he has no real
interest in the subject. In all reality, it's too hard for snit.

--
Puppy Videos!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NmOycD4yKU
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

Re: Steven "Narcissistic Bigot" Petruzzellis

<9bb6ca32-29da-4868-bcd6-cd303ecb991an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8148&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8148

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 18:27:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Michael Glasser)
 by: Michael Glasser - Sat, 28 Aug 2021 01:27 UTC

On Monday, August 23, 2021 at 12:10:36 AM UTC-7, Michael Glasser wrote:
> [...]
> So... these are "parts" the size of "code snippets", written in
> AS, in this thread, not "the past"
> (drop your drugs off with the police and come down from your high)."
> -----
>
> Theo starts with "for years now" but then denies that is in the past.
> And Theo insists the code from the past was not tied to bots... directly
> contradicting themselves.
>
> And what did Theo have to say about this miraculous, years long string
> of oddities? Most of the time he would try to push the advocates to believe
> they're "honest and honorable" posters who just happened to have great
> timing.
>
> --
> Eight things to never feed your cat
> https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
> Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud

Researching Malwarebytes... even now a rookie...

From what I've seen (which is none of it lately), it looks like the
trolling nonsense is getting better. Bravo, Peter Köhlmann, you are now
living rent-free inside -hh's beady little brain. Lul. I still remain
unpersuaded that these nonstop posts are unequivocally killing this group,
no matter how hard -hh tries. -hh is an imbecile -- folks have kill filed
his flooding. What he really can not make is a script that keeps switching
names, then bot posts have a chance at being a fraction as annoying as
he is. If -hh calls being busted using socks for over a decade by numerous
people (and completely destroying his reputation and any reason for advocates
to believe anything he has to say - until hell freezes over) effective
'trolling', then fine... he is a first-class troll. I don't personally
subscribe to that view, I use another term. I call -hh a total blockhead.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22FUNCTIONAL%20ILLITERATE%20FRAUD%22

Re: Steven "Narcissistic Bigot" Petruzzellis

<197d93a2-28d4-4e83-895b-48a2bf31ea48n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8149&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8149

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 09:40:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dustin Crook)
 by: Dustin Crook - Sat, 28 Aug 2021 16:40 UTC

On Monday, August 23, 2021 at 12:10:36 AM UTC-7, Dustin Crook wrote:
> [...]
> So... these are "parts" the size of "code snippets", written in
> AS, in this thread, not "the past"
> (drop your drugs off with the police and come down from your high)."
> -----
>
> Theo starts with "for years now" but then denies that is in the past.
> And Theo insists the code from the past was not tied to bots... directly
> contradicting themselves.
>
> And what did Theo have to say about this miraculous, years long string
> of oddities? Most of the time he would try to push the advocates to believe
> they're "honest and honorable" posters who just happened to have great
> timing.
>
> --
> Eight things to never feed your cat
> https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
> Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud

It was Alan B who stated that he and his college buddies used to trespass
all the time and it was fun, not even a moral dilemma for them at all.

The guy is as loved as a fart in a spacesuit -- and with good cause.

Alan B is STILL focusing on ONLY himself, as I predicted, when it comes
to the issue of forgery. And he completely avoids the evidence that his
"sock" has not only admitted to engaging in this against Snit but he's
said he considers it to be no huge deal... irrelevant. You wanting something
false to be true does not make it true. Steven Petruzzellis is a Narcissistic
Bigot.

--
Do not click this link!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22