From: adm...@straypossums.org (Stray Possum)
Subject: Frell and SEC3 remailers - status update?
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 15:48:53 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Stray Possum - Mon, 24 May 2021 13:48 UTC

I've been away from the scene for a few months, just got back.

Frell (and Frell2) disappeared from the stats. Don't see any recent posts
about this. Last I see is from exactly four years ago, when the "USB disk
{seemed} to have failed" (- Frell Remailer Admin). His website
echolot.theremailer.net is dead. As is sec3.net/echolot, also not in the
stats

Any news? Or if I missed some announcements, please give me Message-IDs.
Thanks!

Stray Possum

https://groups.google.com/

Re: Frell and SEC3 remailers - status update?

<TjUqI.282598$ImK8.33321@fx04.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8138&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#8138

From: adm...@sec3.net (SEC3)
Subject: Re: Frell and SEC3 remailers - status update?
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 16:49:54 -0400
 by: SEC3 - Mon, 24 May 2021 20:49 UTC

On 2021-05-24 9:48 a.m., Stray Possum wrote:
> I've been away from the scene for a few months, just got back.
>
> Frell (and Frell2) disappeared from the stats. Don't see any recent posts
> about this.

Frell/Frell2 can best be described as unmoored. Frell/Frell2 comes and
goes as if with the tides. Two week up. Four weeks down. Two weeks up...

Last I see is from exactly four years ago, when the "USB disk
> {seemed} to have failed" (- Frell Remailer Admin). His website
> echolot.theremailer.net is dead.

> As is sec3.net/echolot, also not in the
> stats

I closed my two pingers (SEC3 & Apricot) and my 2 remailers (cloaked and
sfax)

I also closed my YAMN pingers and remailers.

I'm just a user now. ;) But I continue to keep allpingers.txt files at
these URLS:

<https://www.sec3.net/misc/allpingers.txt>
<https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sec3pinger/allpingers/master/allpingers.txt>

There is a new Mixmaster pinger called Tincture.

And a new YAMN pinger call Tincture.

And a new YAMN remailer name victor.

Welcome back!

--