Using TSO is like kicking a dead whale down the beach. -- S. C. Johnson

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Steve the Narcissistic Bigot Petruzzellis - Downloading AZ Code consistency

SubjectAuthor
* Steve the Narcissistic Bigot Petruzzellis - Downloading AZ Code consistencyStefen Carroll - frelwizzen 9839
`* Re: Steve the Narcissistic Bigot Petruzzellis - Downloading AZ Code consistencyDiesel Cook
 +- Re: Steve the Narcissistic Bigot Petruzzellis - Downloading AZ Code consistencyStefen Carroll
 +- Re: Steve the Narcissistic Bigot Petruzzellis - Downloading AZ Code consistencyDiesel Crook
 `- Re: Steve the Narcissistic Bigot Petruzzellis - Downloading AZ Code consistencySTALKING_TARGET_34

1
Steve the Narcissistic Bigot Petruzzellis - Downloading AZ Code consistency

<41a3d6ee-f423-44f4-acaa-2f9550ca1d33n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8157&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8157

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 08:51:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Steve the Narcissistic Bigot Petruzzellis - Downloading AZ Code consistency
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stefen Carroll - frelwizzen 9839)
 by: Stefen Carroll - fre - Sun, 29 Aug 2021 15:51 UTC

Dustin Cook AKA Diesel AKA Gremlin lying about his 1-423-491-1448 phone
number:

<XnsAC34A629C8F3DHT1@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
Prior to my giving you that cell number, there was no way
at all for you to link it to me in any possible way shape
or form. it doesn't come up in any records search on me.
It is using a recycled number, but damn near everything is
these days so that doesn't count as public information,
snit.
As in, the cell doesn't come back to me, wouldn't ever
come back to me, therefore the fact *I* have that cell
number is NOT public information. I find it very hard to
believe that even you'd have difficulty understanding this
concept.
-----
<XnsAC32ADC5A8EECHT1@VoX89Pwp95.083.GODrcd>
-----
I've only been sharing whats available via a public
database. You haven't. :)
-----
<XnsAC34A62BCD27FHT1@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
You cannot find any link to that number to me on any
database. Which makes it private. not public as you
incorrectly assume.
-----
<XnsAC34A62CD62DDHT1@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
> Your number, even tied to your name, is in a public
> database.
No, it's not. You already tried to link the two of us
previously.
-----

<XnsAC34A62EE3F39HT1@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
It's not a publically known number that links to me. And
he knows that.
-----
<XnsAC34A62BCD27FHT1@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
The number is NOT TIED TO ME in any public database, in
any way shape or form. You cannot get the number aside
from my having provided it to you via a google search or a
public records search.
-----
<XnsAC34A62ACDF8HT1@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
Regardless of where the number shows up, it doesn't tie
itself to me, and you cannot associate the number with me
via a google search, OR any number of free/paid public
records searches. Therefore, that is PRIVATE information
that you think you're holding over my head, not public as
you erroneously think here.
-----
<XnsAC34A62A42D90HT1@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
It's not, running my name doesn't provide that cell
number. The two are not linked in any way shape or form.
The number itself as is the case with any recycled number
is in all kinds of databases, but it's not linked to me;
therefore, that IS PRIVATE information that you can't get
via a google search or a paid public records search.
-----

<XnsAC1D794DE5AD5HT1@889n4Sx8GWE.MNnkz50hZNVS.fh0SYyRp>
-----
They are relevant to the fact YOU INSERTED the phone
number I provided you verbally into a bogus call log video
you've taken the time to create. When I use the cell I
provided you the number for to make outbound calls, It
*ALWAYS* reports Kingsport, TN. Not one single time has it
ever, nor would it have any reason to report Johnson City.
It doesn't pick cities at random, it doesn't go by my
present location, either. That's actually fixed, as is the
number assigned to the phone.
-----

<XnsAC17C66D49387HT1@4uMkH0FFER6s72gSy7J8N4B67.Mht3WTC373bt67J31gn>
-----
You didn't even score the right city, Snit. And, the
correct city is common, public knowledge with the regulars
here. The moment you unblocked 'Johnson City' in your
videos, you were busted.
-----

<XnsAC212DEE4D1DCHT1@gt3i2B7y.5N0FOv3e210vLOej4O4doj8b>
-----
David, every single Address you've posted that's supposed
to be mine has been Kingsport. Not Johnson City. Don't you
think you should tell snit that was a fuckup on his part
by now? :)
-----

<XnsAC21106DF6C20HT1@3R4NM89td0T86C.231IPkH>
-----
His response to that was to file a report with the
kingsport,tn police. Well hell, why not the johnson city
ones? That's where he claimed the call said it originated
from. :)
-----

--
Do not click this link!!!
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=%22functional%20illiterate%20fraud%22

Re: Steve the Narcissistic Bigot Petruzzellis - Downloading AZ Code consistency

<66546bd4-6566-4d1f-b6a2-89c25499e9cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8161&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8161

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 16:06:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Diesel Cook)
 by: Diesel Cook - Mon, 30 Aug 2021 23:06 UTC

On Sunday, August 29, 2021 at 8:51:22 AM UTC-7, Diesel Cook wrote:
> [...]
> to be mine has been Kingsport. Not Johnson City. Don't you
> think you should tell snit that was a fuckup on his part
> by now? :)
> -----
>
> <XnsAC2110...@3R4NM89td0T86C.231IPkH>
> -----
> His response to that was to file a report with the
> kingsport,tn police. Well hell, why not the johnson city
> ones? That's where he claimed the call said it originated
> from. :)
> -----
>
> --
> Do not click this link!!!
> https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=%22functional%20illiterate%20fraud%22
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot
> https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22
> Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud

For all the boasting chrisv has done on this topic, the 'Scripting King'
does not get how to do this. It really takes a couple seconds to select a
selection and 'translate' it.

chrisv is a paranoid idiot who repeatedly claims anyone who disagrees with
Snit Glasser to be a sock and, still, he needs us to believe that is true.
Gotta be glue. It was chrisv who forged me and bragged about it.

Snit Glasser teased chrisv some, big deal. chrisv is being a wailing bitch
about it?
chrisv: <rqebpk$f4d$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>
-----
> An "entire bot"? Meaning you are saying it is part of one?

That's all any of the code demos I've shown Snit Glasser
are, for years now.
-----

But then chrisv flip flops:

chrisv: <rqk10g$j1c$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>
-----
So... these are "parts" the size of "code snippets", written in
AS, in this thread, not "the past"
(drop your bizarre narratives and dry out)."
-----

chrisv starts with "for years now" but then denies that is in the past.
And chrisv insists the code from the past was not tied to bots... directly
contradicting themselves. So he changed his story to posting about his business.

--
Get Rich Slow!!
<http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090505/https://www.usphonebook.com/dustin-

Re: Steve the Narcissistic Bigot Petruzzellis - Downloading AZ Code consistency

<377991e4-b7b6-47d2-b833-7f7d428d9d27n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8164&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8164

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 19:02:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stefen Carroll)
 by: Stefen Carroll - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 02:02 UTC

On Monday, August 30, 2021 at 4:06:07 PM UTC-7, Stefen Carroll wrote:
> [...]
>
> That's all any of the code demos I've shown Snit Glasser
> are, for years now.
> -----
>
> But then chrisv flip flops:
>
> chrisv: <rqk10g$j1c$1...@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>
> -----
> So... these are "parts" the size of "code snippets", written in
> AS, in this thread, not "the past"
> (drop your bizarre narratives and dry out)."
> -----
>
> chrisv starts with "for years now" but then denies that is in the past.
> And chrisv insists the code from the past was not tied to bots... directly
> contradicting themselves. So he changed his story to posting about his business.
>

> --
> Get Rich Slow!!
> <http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090505/https://www.usphonebook.com/dustin-
> cook/UQjN2UTM5IzM1ADM0czNwMjMyYzR?Gremlin=&Diesel=>

I'm getting false positives in my kill filter. I'm guessing the Gremlin
nonsense has gone ballistic again. Drives the trolls crazy when they do
not get attention. This is what results when seriously poor self-respect
takes over Gremlin's persona.

That's our Gremlin, though, better than others n such. Believes if your
computer/port list is online, he's got the right to use your skills, whether
you like it or not.

Satan deceived Gremlin some, big fricking deal. No need to be a howling
bastard about it?

Gremlin expects people to believe that a poster such as Satan who he
has many times declared to be a liar is someone to 'trust'? How can he
assume people are that stupid? Besides Gremlin, who can not figure out
what I am doing?

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
him. He clearly wants the attention"

Re: Steve the Narcissistic Bigot Petruzzellis - Downloading AZ Code consistency

<3e7573e7-deba-44a9-a17d-3d15e70cb18en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8165&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8165

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 19:19:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Diesel Crook)
 by: Diesel Crook - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 02:19 UTC

On Monday, August 30, 2021 at 4:06:07 PM UTC-7, Diesel Crook wrote:
> [...]
>
> That's all any of the code demos I've shown Snit Glasser
> are, for years now.
> -----
>
> But then chrisv flip flops:
>
> chrisv: <rqk10g$j1c$1...@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>
> -----
> So... these are "parts" the size of "code snippets", written in
> AS, in this thread, not "the past"
> (drop your bizarre narratives and dry out)."
> -----
>
> chrisv starts with "for years now" but then denies that is in the past.
> And chrisv insists the code from the past was not tied to bots... directly
> contradicting themselves. So he changed his story to posting about his business.
>

> --
> Get Rich Slow!!
> <http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090505/https://www.usphonebook.com/dustin-
> cook/UQjN2UTM5IzM1ADM0czNwMjMyYzR?Gremlin=&Diesel=>

Socks that Deplorable 'The Fool' Owl can not prove are Steven Carroll's.
Why would Steven Carroll, or anyone, create socks to say what we all
often say about Deplorable 'The Fool' Owl? Now that nobody is talking
to Deplorable 'The Fool' Owl, he's making it sound like he's outsmarted
Steven Carroll -- when in fact, people are just finally wisening up to
his crap. It is the same pattern that happens in every group Deplorable
'The Fool' Owl visits.

By being taught by 'authority figures' like that you get laws like 'pride'.
Carried to its ultimate progression, the media position that it's 'gross'
for a traditional human to not wish to screw a transvestite is created.
Generally, Steven Carroll would not call a claim like Deplorable 'The
Fool' Owl's posts a fabrication right up until you refute it (as you
are here) and he responds with the nothing but repetition knowing he
can't prove it.

--
Get Rich Slow
https://redd.it/6sfhq6

Re: Steve the Narcissistic Bigot Petruzzellis - Downloading AZ Code consistency

<08923aee-a018-4dbb-9fc5-f8532977a377n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8166&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8166

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 11:35:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (STALKING_TARGET_34)
 by: STALKING_TARGET_34 - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 18:35 UTC

On Monday, August 30, 2021 at 4:06:07 PM UTC-7, STALKING_TARGET_34 wrote:
> [...]
>
> That's all any of the code demos I've shown Snit Glasser
> are, for years now.
> -----
>
> But then chrisv flip flops:
>
> chrisv: <rqk10g$j1c$1...@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>
> -----
> So... these are "parts" the size of "code snippets", written in
> AS, in this thread, not "the past"
> (drop your bizarre narratives and dry out)."
> -----
>
> chrisv starts with "for years now" but then denies that is in the past.
> And chrisv insists the code from the past was not tied to bots... directly
> contradicting themselves. So he changed his story to posting about his business.
>

> --
> Get Rich Slow!!
> <http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090505/https://www.usphonebook.com/dustin-
> cook/UQjN2UTM5IzM1ADM0czNwMjMyYzR?Gremlin=&Diesel=>

vallor is trying again to slime AVG. The Clam engine had a false positive
hit, and the command line Clam AntiVirus scanner reported what the kernel
which can't created by the same people or company reported it. These
posts are clearly not automated, they are made by vallor who is a glue
sniffing insomniac with a personal vendetta who has way too much time
on his hands (and possibly has other morons helping him).

But vallor feels the need to please the herd. So be it. I thought showing
him a little generosity might help the situation. It did not.

Seriously, those of you who troll are not able to manage NNTP protocol
anymore.

--
Live on Kickstarter
<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=4234911448&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>