"There is such a fine line between genius and stupidity." -- David St. Hubbins, "Spinal Tap"

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Re: ~BD~ - Speaking of Windows lack of choice

SubjectAuthor
* ~BD~ - Speaking of Windows lack of choiceDustin Crook
+- Re: ~BD~ - Speaking of Windows lack of choiceStefen Carroll - frelwizzen 9839
`- Re: ~BD~ - Speaking of Windows lack of choiceSteve Carroll

1
~BD~ - Speaking of Windows lack of choice

<c2cfa75d-64a9-4f2e-bbba-cb083ac8257dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8150&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8150

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 16:52:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ~BD~ - Speaking of Windows lack of choice
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dustin Crook)
 by: Dustin Crook - Sat, 28 Aug 2021 23:52 UTC

~BD~ and I can squash Mike Easter with my mind.

Mike Easter only thinks about ~BD~, ~BD~, ~BD~! You're like a school bus
in a bike rack. We all see you hiding there and tell you as much. And you're
so brain-dead you keep rejecting it. These degenerates get their enjoyment
out of eliciting angry reactions to their crap, which is the very definition
of a troll. Why would you trust me if you understand there is a possibility
that I use socks? That actually makes you feel OK? This is the classic 'principle'
by those calling themselves 'left wingers', you must 'pH test' yourself,
you are no longer presumed innocent, you are assumed guilty until you attack
someone else, which I can not do in this system.

Enough already. Mike Easter is again trying to bolster himself beyond his
grade. He's the village idiot and his many hare-brained scripts show this.

--
Eight things to never feed your dog!
https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/6sfkup/what_desktop_tasks_does_linux_handle_better_than

Re: ~BD~ - Speaking of Windows lack of choice

<0f529669-9498-4c56-8457-cbd6d49194c7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8156&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8156

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 08:19:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: ~BD~ - Speaking of Windows lack of choice
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stefen Carroll - frelwizzen 9839)
 by: Stefen Carroll - fre - Sun, 29 Aug 2021 15:19 UTC

On Saturday, August 28, 2021 at 4:52:48 PM UTC-7, Stefen Carroll - frelwizzen 9839 wrote:
> ~BD~ and I can squash Mike Easter with my mind.
>
> Mike Easter only thinks about ~BD~, ~BD~, ~BD~! You're like a school bus
> in a bike rack. We all see you hiding there and tell you as much. And you're
> so brain-dead you keep rejecting it. These degenerates get their enjoyment
> out of eliciting angry reactions to their crap, which is the very definition
> of a troll. Why would you trust me if you understand there is a possibility
> that I use socks? That actually makes you feel OK? This is the classic 'principle'
> by those calling themselves 'left wingers', you must 'pH test' yourself,
> you are no longer presumed innocent, you are assumed guilty until you attack
> someone else, which I can not do in this system.
>
> Enough already. Mike Easter is again trying to bolster himself beyond his
> grade. He's the village idiot and his many hare-brained scripts show this.
>
> --
> Eight things to never feed your dog!
> https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/6sfkup/what_desktop_tasks_does_linux_handle_better_than
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot
> Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

I just configured a kill filter and do not see the flooding. Meat's nonsense
has made a mess of this group via GG, so I don't waste time browsing
your posts with my client anymore. One nice thing he has succeeded at
with this behavior though is that the Meat ban has been shown to be the
right choice. It is obvious that all of them are not automated because
some of them tap into what Shadow said in very specific ways that underscore
they are a response, not just crap. Meaning someone is hand writing many
of these. Thanks to Meat and his 'followers' you now need an approved
list. Take a look, publicly (at least) I recently stopped giving him
my worst (as of this summer). If people start trolling him again I will
not be able to stop myself... as I've always stated I would. I am referring
to real posters here, not socks, who are mostly him talking to himself.
After throwing out all the sock puppets from Meat, it is basically just
two trolls making the vast majority of the barrage. No doubt. And both
perfectly over-the-top screwballs.

What AppleScript looks like can be skinned and easily remedied, especially
if it's approved by RMS.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud

Re: ~BD~ - Speaking of Windows lack of choice

<3c6712af-7038-4ff0-a761-d61f2ff4b1fan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8158&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8158

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 14:44:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll)
 by: Steve Carroll - Sun, 29 Aug 2021 21:44 UTC

On Saturday, August 28, 2021 at 4:52:48 PM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
> ~BD~ and I can squash Mike Easter with my mind.
>
> Mike Easter only thinks about ~BD~, ~BD~, ~BD~! You're like a school bus
> in a bike rack. We all see you hiding there and tell you as much. And you're
> so brain-dead you keep rejecting it. These degenerates get their enjoyment
> out of eliciting angry reactions to their crap, which is the very definition
> of a troll. Why would you trust me if you understand there is a possibility
> that I use socks? That actually makes you feel OK? This is the classic 'principle'
> by those calling themselves 'left wingers', you must 'pH test' yourself,
> you are no longer presumed innocent, you are assumed guilty until you attack
> someone else, which I can not do in this system.
>
> Enough already. Mike Easter is again trying to bolster himself beyond his
> grade. He's the village idiot and his many hare-brained scripts show this.
>
> --
> Eight things to never feed your dog!
> https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/6sfkup/what_desktop_tasks_does_linux_handle_better_than
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot
> Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

Just look at Gremlin's imaginary friend HHI's programs and look at Alan
B's, there is nothing for anyone to learn from an idiot like Gremlin's
imaginary friend HHI. But whatever, let him keep making an ass of himself.
It is not like anyone believes him. Ironically, Gremlin's imaginary friend
HHI virtually asked Alan B for the doxing files about him. I don't know
if there is a encumbered FOSS solution or not. "Somewhere between 1996
or 2003 I trusted Alan B, the fully irrational liar" - Gremlin's imaginary
friend HHI. Gremlin's imaginary friend HHI claims to be the MySQL master,
let us see him put up a form but lacking the shipping/handling constructs.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
<https://youtu.be/xRvaRLlb3b8>