After an instrument has been assembled, extra components will be found on the bench.

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Where is snit Michael Glasser?

SubjectAuthor
* Where is snit Michael Glasser?Wanker County
+* Re: Where is snit Michael Glasser?Klaus Schadenfreude
|`- Re: Where is snit Michael Glasser?pothead
+- Re: Where is snit Michael Glasser?-hh
`* Re: Where is snit Michael Glasser?-hh
 `* Re: Where is snit Michael Glasser?Steve Carroll
  +- Re: Where is snit Michael Glasser?Steve Carroll
  +- Re: Where is snit Michael Glasser?Dustin Cook
  `- Re: Where is snit Michael Glasser?Stephen Petruzzillis

1
Where is snit Michael Glasser?

<MPG.3b9841295f8a4e9798986b@nntp.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8167&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8167

From: wankerbu...@notmail.net (Wanker County)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Where is snit Michael Glasser?
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 14:38:44 -0400
 by: Wanker County - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 18:38 UTC

Has anyone seen that troll?
Did he finally get a job?

Asking for a friend.

Re: Where is snit Michael Glasser?

<mfusigh3stj7g93m0u6n6nbm306jso0hc2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8168&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8168

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Where is snit Michael Glasser?
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 11:52:00 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 18:52 UTC

On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 14:38:44 -0400, Wanker County
<wankerbundysilly@notmail.net> wrote:

>Has anyone seen that troll?
>Did he finally get a job?
>
>Asking for a friend.

Rumor has it he's been selling his jenkem as a COVID cure and lost his
internet for a month.

Re: Where is snit Michael Glasser?

<slrnsitcff.ju4.pothead@localhost.localdomain>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8171&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8171

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 22:49:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 22:49 UTC

On 2021-08-31, Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen> wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 14:38:44 -0400, Wanker County
><wankerbundysilly@notmail.net> wrote:
>

>>Has anyone seen that troll?
>>Did he finally get a job?
>>
>>Asking for a friend.
>
> Rumor has it he's been selling his jenkem as a COVID cure and lost his
> internet for a month.

Shhhhhh!
Don't mention the name "s#$t" because it's like summoning a succubus so
you'll never get rid of it.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024

Re: Where is snit Michael Glasser?

<8f154922-87ce-45b2-9132-033616a80fe6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8175&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8175

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 00:23:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (-hh)
 by: -hh - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 07:23 UTC

On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 11:38:50 AM UTC-7, Wanker County wrote:
> Has anyone seen that troll?
> Did he finally get a job?
>
> Asking for a friend.

You wanting something false to be true does not make it true. Did Gremlin
think that was clever? A persistent, fervid, posting itch, despite nothing
to say - like slippery rodent camp followers, and satisfactorily-waxed
fish, immobilized with chains for his own immoral needs. Chrisv created
at least twenty virtual machines in the last year or so. Without Linux
that would not be possible. Lines of text containing numbers and symbols.
Why do you keep quoting yourself?

-
One Smart Penny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhOfBmWwCVY
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Dustin+Cook+%22functional+illiterate+fraud%22
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

Re: Where is snit Michael Glasser?

<e7514a1a-00ab-4490-9474-4dd968afc586n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8176&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8176

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 04:07:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (-hh)
 by: -hh - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 11:07 UTC

On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 11:38:50 AM UTC-7, Wanker County wrote:
> Has anyone seen that troll?
> Did he finally get a job?
>
> Asking for a friend.

Absolute drivel by a delusional, fabricating, Machiavellian, tag-teaming
fool who would not be honest even if you paid him to.

Frankly I do not really mind. "Somewhere between 1997 or 2004 I trusted
F. Russell, the fully laughable liar" - Doomsdrzej. Why would you want
to cap all scripts on Mint to what can be done on Macs?

On and on. Doomsdrzej is again trying to bolster himself beyond his grade.
He's the dim bulb and his many stupid programs show this.

--
Get Rich Slow
<https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.mac.apps/c/VMCw29DnV84>

Re: Where is snit Michael Glasser?

<8bc93fa4-99b4-4608-a208-3b94689714b1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8235&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8235

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 03:27:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll)
 by: Steve Carroll - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 10:27 UTC

On Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 4:07:58 AM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 11:38:50 AM UTC-7, Wanker County wrote:
> > Has anyone seen that troll?
> > Did he finally get a job?
> >
> > Asking for a friend.
> Absolute drivel by a delusional, fabricating, Machiavellian, tag-teaming
> fool who would not be honest even if you paid him to.
>
> Frankly I do not really mind. "Somewhere between 1997 or 2004 I trusted
> F. Russell, the fully laughable liar" - Doomsdrzej. Why would you want
> to cap all scripts on Mint to what can be done on Macs?
>
> On and on. Doomsdrzej is again trying to bolster himself beyond his grade.
> He's the dim bulb and his many stupid programs show this.
>

> --
> Get Rich Slow
> <https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.mac.apps/c/VMCw29DnV84>
> https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
> Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud

Only Steve Carroll repeatedly shows videos scripting Google Groups.

Only Steve Carroll repeatedly lied about what I say can be done with
AppleScript.

Only Steve Carroll spoke of the bot changing names shortly before it
started to rapidly do so.

Only Steve Carroll spoke of the bot changing how it wraps shortly before
it started doing so.

Only Steve Carroll spoke of a GG plugin to block it even after the
name changes, something you later denied you could do, and as far as has
been speculated can only be done by the person running the bot.

Only Steve Carroll said ALL of your "code demoes" were tied to one
or more bots.

Only Steve Carroll admitted telling lies about scripting of Google
Groups.

Only Steve Carroll (of those of us in this group) posted about x10
suspending your 'net access for inappropriate bot usage.

Only Steve Carroll (of those of us in this group) complained about
Comcast and their "Bot" harassment and their comments of the bot on your
Mac.

Only Steve Carroll spoke of not just of how little programming the
bot *might* need, but how little it actually has. How would you know?

Only Steve Carroll spoke of *posting* in response to emulating a mouse
click (do shell script "usr/local/bin/cliclick c:250,300").

Add to that you repeatedly insist the content of the bot posts serves your
stated goal perfectly of pointing away from you and toward the one you have
admitted you want to blame. How odd is that!

-
My Snoring Solution!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+the+narcissistic+bigot
Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud

Re: Where is snit Michael Glasser?

<8fd981a9-decf-4bf8-9d53-66a3ff1080bbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8241&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8241

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 00:03:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll)
 by: Steve Carroll - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 07:03 UTC

On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 3:27:08 AM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
> On Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 4:07:58 AM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
> > On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 11:38:50 AM UTC-7, Wanker County wrote:
> > > Has anyone seen that troll?
> > > Did he finally get a job?
> > >
> > > Asking for a friend.
> > Absolute drivel by a delusional, fabricating, Machiavellian, tag-teaming
> > fool who would not be honest even if you paid him to.
> >
> > Frankly I do not really mind. "Somewhere between 1997 or 2004 I trusted
> > F. Russell, the fully laughable liar" - Doomsdrzej. Why would you want
> > to cap all scripts on Mint to what can be done on Macs?
> >
> > On and on. Doomsdrzej is again trying to bolster himself beyond his grade.
> > He's the dim bulb and his many stupid programs show this.
> >

> > --
> > Get Rich Slow
> > <https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.mac.apps/c/VMCw29DnV84>
> > https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
> > Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud
> Only Steve Carroll repeatedly shows videos scripting Google Groups.
>
> Only Steve Carroll repeatedly lied about what I say can be done with
> AppleScript.
>
> Only Steve Carroll spoke of the bot changing names shortly before it
> started to rapidly do so.
>
> Only Steve Carroll spoke of the bot changing how it wraps shortly before
> it started doing so.
>
> Only Steve Carroll spoke of a GG plugin to block it even after the
> name changes, something you later denied you could do, and as far as has
> been speculated can only be done by the person running the bot.
>
> Only Steve Carroll said ALL of your "code demoes" were tied to one
> or more bots.
>
> Only Steve Carroll admitted telling lies about scripting of Google
> Groups.
>
> Only Steve Carroll (of those of us in this group) posted about x10
> suspending your 'net access for inappropriate bot usage.
>
> Only Steve Carroll (of those of us in this group) complained about
> Comcast and their "Bot" harassment and their comments of the bot on your
> Mac.
>
> Only Steve Carroll spoke of not just of how little programming the
> bot *might* need, but how little it actually has. How would you know?
>
> Only Steve Carroll spoke of *posting* in response to emulating a mouse
> click (do shell script "usr/local/bin/cliclick c:250,300").
>
> Add to that you repeatedly insist the content of the bot posts serves your
> stated goal perfectly of pointing away from you and toward the one you have
> admitted you want to blame. How odd is that!
>
> -
> My Snoring Solution!
> https://www.google.com/search?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+the+narcissistic+bigot
> Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud

Can you get Steven Petruzzellis to agree? How would you trust me if you
believe there's a possibility that I use socks and shills? That sincerely
makes you feel OK? This is the new 'ideal' by those calling themselves
'liberals', you must 'pH test' yourself, you are no longer seen as human,
you are assumed guilty until you are forced to use socks... a thing that
isn't possible in this time frame. You've proven nothing. The "advocates"
value the lowest common denominator in all things.

I am well aware the junk I link to from YouTube is merely greenhorn level.
That said, it meets the requirements.

-
Live on Kickstarter
<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=4234911448&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>
https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+the+narcissistic+bigot
https://swisscows.com/web?query=steve%20carroll%20%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud

Re: Where is snit Michael Glasser?

<e27f231c-6c8b-41a6-b39a-2217c987f00dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8257&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8257

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 14:13:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dustin Cook)
 by: Dustin Cook - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 21:13 UTC

On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 3:27:08 AM UTC-7, Dustin Cook wrote:
> On Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 4:07:58 AM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
> > On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 11:38:50 AM UTC-7, Wanker County wrote:
> > > Has anyone seen that troll?
> > > Did he finally get a job?
> > >
> > > Asking for a friend.
> > Absolute drivel by a delusional, fabricating, Machiavellian, tag-teaming
> > fool who would not be honest even if you paid him to.
> >
> > Frankly I do not really mind. "Somewhere between 1997 or 2004 I trusted
> > F. Russell, the fully laughable liar" - Doomsdrzej. Why would you want
> > to cap all scripts on Mint to what can be done on Macs?
> >
> > On and on. Doomsdrzej is again trying to bolster himself beyond his grade.
> > He's the dim bulb and his many stupid programs show this.
> >

> > --
> > Get Rich Slow
> > <https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.mac.apps/c/VMCw29DnV84>
> > https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
> > Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud
> Only Steve Carroll repeatedly shows videos scripting Google Groups.
>
> Only Steve Carroll repeatedly lied about what I say can be done with
> AppleScript.
>
> Only Steve Carroll spoke of the bot changing names shortly before it
> started to rapidly do so.
>
> Only Steve Carroll spoke of the bot changing how it wraps shortly before
> it started doing so.
>
> Only Steve Carroll spoke of a GG plugin to block it even after the
> name changes, something you later denied you could do, and as far as has
> been speculated can only be done by the person running the bot.
>
> Only Steve Carroll said ALL of your "code demoes" were tied to one
> or more bots.
>
> Only Steve Carroll admitted telling lies about scripting of Google
> Groups.
>
> Only Steve Carroll (of those of us in this group) posted about x10
> suspending your 'net access for inappropriate bot usage.
>
> Only Steve Carroll (of those of us in this group) complained about
> Comcast and their "Bot" harassment and their comments of the bot on your
> Mac.
>
> Only Steve Carroll spoke of not just of how little programming the
> bot *might* need, but how little it actually has. How would you know?
>
> Only Steve Carroll spoke of *posting* in response to emulating a mouse
> click (do shell script "usr/local/bin/cliclick c:250,300").
>
> Add to that you repeatedly insist the content of the bot posts serves your
> stated goal perfectly of pointing away from you and toward the one you have
> admitted you want to blame. How odd is that!
>
> -
> My Snoring Solution!
> https://www.google.com/search?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+the+narcissistic+bigot
> Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud

FromTheRafters expects people to believe that a poster such as David who
he has frequently alleged to be a liar is someone to 'respect'? Why can
he believe people are *that* stupid? Now that nobody is talking to FromTheRafters,
he's making it sound like he's achieved some great victory -- when in fact,
people are just not playing his game anymore.

Having to endure the use of ClamXav would just confuse the general user.
Some time ago I did work on and showed some AppleScript for the front end
which is the only thing you can do when trying to avoid FromTheRafters's
immature crap while reading with Google Groups. He lies that he uses Windows,
while he never installed it on bare metal and actually experienced it.

--
Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretwizzer@gmail.com

Re: Where is snit Michael Glasser?

<40b7a3c9-8535-46a8-8e37-b32c6d57a0afn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8266&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8266

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 19:49:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stephen Petruzzillis)
 by: Stephen Petruzzillis - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 02:49 UTC

On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 3:27:08 AM UTC-7, Stephen Petruzzillis wrote:
> On Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 4:07:58 AM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
> > On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 11:38:50 AM UTC-7, Wanker County wrote:
> > > Has anyone seen that troll?
> > > Did he finally get a job?
> > >
> > > Asking for a friend.
> > Absolute drivel by a delusional, fabricating, Machiavellian, tag-teaming
> > fool who would not be honest even if you paid him to.
> >
> > Frankly I do not really mind. "Somewhere between 1997 or 2004 I trusted
> > F. Russell, the fully laughable liar" - Doomsdrzej. Why would you want
> > to cap all scripts on Mint to what can be done on Macs?
> >
> > On and on. Doomsdrzej is again trying to bolster himself beyond his grade.
> > He's the dim bulb and his many stupid programs show this.
> >

> > --
> > Get Rich Slow
> > <https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.mac.apps/c/VMCw29DnV84>
> > https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
> > Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud
> Only Steve Carroll repeatedly shows videos scripting Google Groups.
>
> Only Steve Carroll repeatedly lied about what I say can be done with
> AppleScript.
>
> Only Steve Carroll spoke of the bot changing names shortly before it
> started to rapidly do so.
>
> Only Steve Carroll spoke of the bot changing how it wraps shortly before
> it started doing so.
>
> Only Steve Carroll spoke of a GG plugin to block it even after the
> name changes, something you later denied you could do, and as far as has
> been speculated can only be done by the person running the bot.
>
> Only Steve Carroll said ALL of your "code demoes" were tied to one
> or more bots.
>
> Only Steve Carroll admitted telling lies about scripting of Google
> Groups.
>
> Only Steve Carroll (of those of us in this group) posted about x10
> suspending your 'net access for inappropriate bot usage.
>
> Only Steve Carroll (of those of us in this group) complained about
> Comcast and their "Bot" harassment and their comments of the bot on your
> Mac.
>
> Only Steve Carroll spoke of not just of how little programming the
> bot *might* need, but how little it actually has. How would you know?
>
> Only Steve Carroll spoke of *posting* in response to emulating a mouse
> click (do shell script "usr/local/bin/cliclick c:250,300").
>
> Add to that you repeatedly insist the content of the bot posts serves your
> stated goal perfectly of pointing away from you and toward the one you have
> admitted you want to blame. How odd is that!
>
> -
> My Snoring Solution!
> https://www.google.com/search?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+the+narcissistic+bigot
> Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud

Requesting Shadow to apologize, a thing I didn't do, is distinct from
pointing out his duplicity. My main idea was that honest people show up
here in order to assail irrational people. It is not like most do not
know what this group is, Chris included. Proof Shadow accuses everyone
of being Snit http://sandman.net/files/snit_circus.png. How is failing
random neuron firings tied to a broken AI in any way going to lead to
valuable usenet conversation? How is Firefox on Linux doing anything above
the lowest common denominator? Perhaps you use it like Shadow. Do you
not fathom the use of proxies?

Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll strikes again.

--
Live on Kickstarter!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Steve%20Petruzzellis%20narcissistic%20bigot