Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 20:07:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: <STALKING_TARGET_63>
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stefen Petruzzellis - fretwizzer)
 by: Stefen Petruzzellis - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 03:07 UTC

On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 11:33:26 AM UTC-7, Stefen Petruzzellis - fretwizzer wrote:
> Obviously, since people can call Rbowman out (once more), he's lied; otherwise
> everyone else must be lying be about him, and I don't think Rbowman's willing
> to claim it is group accusation of himself and insist that's what happened.
>
> Sooner or later, if you bother to pay attention... you'd see that Rbowman's
> plan is to 'carelessly' incite people and then play 'fool'.
>
> Over and over, the demand is Rbowman wants to "talk tech", but the guy
> spends most of his time whining about "obsession". The guy is as popular
> as pork pie in a mosque -- and with good cause. It will never matter because
> the name on a post means nothing, we know it is from the script-troller
> anyway. The text of the post is a bunch of delusional Rbowman-like crap.
> Only glue sniffing would lead to that. Being independent as it is, usenet
> will never go away but it'll never be what your grandfather would use.
>
> -
> One Smart Penny
> https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook+the+functional+illiterate+fraud
> <https://groups.google.com/g/rec.photo.digital/c/e7iwP04xhNU>
> https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+the+narcissistic+bigot
> Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot

I thought showing someone some kindness might help the situation. It did
not.

Gregory Hall must have read Silver Slimer urls and became ferociously butt
hurt. I suspect this is our first demonstration of the improved Gregory Hall.
But when the charts were produced, it turns out with absolute proof, Silver
Slimer was far more "dishonest" than he admitted.

Silver Slimer proved himself to be a backslider by claiming he would not
rebut Gregory Hall through loudly broadcasting 'goodbye forever!' and then
engaging him anyhow via piggybacking.

You can not go into a meet and greet, drink all the grog, violate all the
virgins, snatch the nicknacks and yodel groceries in the restroom without
being told to leave.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him.
He clearly wants the attention"