https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8288&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#8288

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@remailer.paranoici.org>.
Subject: PRC: UPLOAD small (less than 500Kb) IMAGES in Tor without JAVASCRIPT?
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 15:29:56 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 10 Jun 2021 13:29 UTC

Thank you, some suggestions came, sadly not any use:

(1. https://onionshare.org
This needs big download and installation. As such, I cannot.
One more issue make it impossible - if I am uploader the downloader
also needs to be on this onionshare setup with Tor. That is not
acceptable. I want my images to be downloadable by any Mr Joe Blo
round the world, no webskills or cryptoknowledge. Sorry.

(2. https://cryptpad.fr
Immediately produce
"OOPS In order to do encryption in your browser, Javascript is really
really required."
So absolutely inacceptable. Sorry.

(3. CLI curl
https://www.devdungeon.com/content/making-tor-requests-command-line-curl
and then access the API eg of Imgur:
https://apidocs.imgur.com/#c85c9dfc-7487-4de2-9ecd-66f727cf3139
I think little too advance for me.
Additional, when I go to apidocs.imgur.com, will not let me see the
document without javascript on. So I cannot even see it. Sorry.

Am I paranoia? No, Mr Wing work somewhere in Imgur, 99.99% of time he
is best possible employee, but when material damaging potential to
PRC appears, he use his expertise and finds the IP address and times,
and internal PRC security disappear me. OK not Imgur use some other
host, not Mr Wing but Mr Wang work there. Still another has Mr Wong.
Forgive my small joke but for me it is not joking matter. They do not
only imprison, they execute and worst they torture. All socmedia
already in CCP Pocket, they can find real ID faster than NSA.

Stakes are VERY HIGH MY FRIENDS. PRC released on whole world multiple
lab-cultured viruses then fooled own population it was Trump and the
common name in China for the SARS-COVID19 is "American Virus". Of
course many more die than PRC admits but still remarkable how low the
numbers, no? China has 4 times USA population but only (official)
4,600 deaths!!!! USA has more than 600,000 deaths!!! This is not good
luck number 8, it is bio-warfare by PRC, not Chinese peoples, against
almost whole world with idea of WORLD DOMINATION. North Macedonia has
population lesser than one Beijing suburb, 2 millions, but even there
more corona deaths than in China!!! War!!!

Every week in my work I openly piss on USA and Europe Japan India etc
but in my head I am pissing on criminal CCP Chinese Communist party.

This rate, after corona which weakens West, in maximum 20 years PRC
will be world number one and USA etc soon relegate to SLAVE STATUS.
Only two ways to stop this, big war now or your many friends and
humanity-philos in China who also are most very petrified of China
growing any more powerful and shameless.

Please help me, look everywhere, somewhere there must be image upload
site I can use which needs not Javascript!!!

++++++++ ++++++++
I wrote:

Dearest friends

I am subject to the laws of Mainland China

Re: PRC: UPLOAD small (less than 500Kb) IMAGES in Tor without JAVASCRIPT?

<a6755af1e81f844c4cf319cd68debc18@remailer.privacy.at>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8298&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#8298

From: mixmas...@remailer.privacy.at (Anonymous Remailer (austria))
Subject: Re: PRC: UPLOAD small (less than 500Kb) IMAGES in Tor without
JAVASCRIPT?
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 12:01:23 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy
 by: Anonymous Remailer ( - Sat, 12 Jun 2021 10:01 UTC

In article
<4d0ba16acf1feaf08cb2bb3ffda5a878@remailer.paranoici.org>
Anonymous <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:

> Thank you, some suggestions came, sadly not any use:
>
> (1. https://onionshare.org
> This needs big download and installation. As such, I cannot.
> One more issue make it impossible - if I am uploader the downloader
> also needs to be on this onionshare setup with Tor. That is not
> acceptable. I want my images to be downloadable by any Mr Joe Blo
> round the world, no webskills or cryptoknowledge. Sorry.
>
> (2. https://cryptpad.fr
> Immediately produce
> "OOPS In order to do encryption in your browser, Javascript is really
> really required."
> So absolutely inacceptable. Sorry.
>
> (3. CLI curl
> https://www.devdungeon.com/content/making-tor-requests-command-line-curl
> and then access the API eg of Imgur:
> https://apidocs.imgur.com/#c85c9dfc-7487-4de2-9ecd-66f727cf3139
> I think little too advance for me.
> Additional, when I go to apidocs.imgur.com, will not let me see the
> document without javascript on. So I cannot even see it. Sorry.
>

> Am I paranoia? No, Mr Wing work somewhere in Imgur, 99.99% of time he
> is best possible employee, but when material damaging potential to
> PRC appears, he use his expertise and finds the IP address and times,
> and internal PRC security disappear me. OK not Imgur use some other
> host, not Mr Wing but Mr Wang work there. Still another has Mr Wong.
> Forgive my small joke but for me it is not joking matter. They do not
> only imprison, they execute and worst they torture. All socmedia
> already in CCP Pocket, they can find real ID faster than NSA.
>
> Stakes are VERY HIGH MY FRIENDS. PRC released on whole world multiple
> lab-cultured viruses then fooled own population it was Trump and the
> common name in China for the SARS-COVID19 is "American Virus". Of
> course many more die than PRC admits but still remarkable how low the
> numbers, no? China has 4 times USA population but only (official)
> 4,600 deaths!!!! USA has more than 600,000 deaths!!! This is not good
> luck number 8, it is bio-warfare by PRC, not Chinese peoples, against
> almost whole world with idea of WORLD DOMINATION. North Macedonia has
> population lesser than one Beijing suburb, 2 millions, but even there
> more corona deaths than in China!!! War!!!
>
> Every week in my work I openly piss on USA and Europe Japan India etc
> but in my head I am pissing on criminal CCP Chinese Communist party.
>
> This rate, after corona which weakens West, in maximum 20 years PRC
> will be world number one and USA etc soon relegate to SLAVE STATUS.
> Only two ways to stop this, big war now or your many friends and
> humanity-philos in China who also are most very petrified of China
> growing any more powerful and shameless.
>
> Please help me, look everywhere, somewhere there must be image upload
> site I can use which needs not Javascript!!!

> I wrote:
>
> Dearest friends
>
> I am subject to the laws of Mainland China

This difficult for something so simple. The majority of sites
will require javascript.

Image hosting sites come and go as well so long term you may be
reporting images in a year or two.