Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 02:59:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Steve Carroll: Narcissistic Bigot
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dustin who does stuff with miceless computers)
 by: Dustin who does stuf - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 09:59 UTC

On Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 11:32:01 PM UTC-7, Dustin who does stuff with miceless computers wrote:
> Michael Snit Glasser obviously has a lot of knowledge to demonstrate and
> he wishes to share it. Regrettably this is maybe the least appropriate place
> for doing that because too much of the responses are insulting, word twisting
> and other bullshit. Amusingly, Theo essentially asked Michael Snit Glasser
> for the site that calls out his lies. Theo lies so often that he has a terrible
> time keeping record of his dishonesty. Or his sock puppets and other crap.
> Theo failed to show an example of a prosperous business that has earned its
> position by not focusing on its customers and merchandise. This forum is
> a leaking porta potty. But Theo feels the need to attack the herd. So be
> it.
>
> By the way, taking effort possibly learning is never wasted time. Insisting
> you know all and attempting to persuade others that it is true? That is a
> waste ;)
>

> --
> Do not click this link!!!
> https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud
> Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll

Golly, what was your first hintadoodle? The ones which claimed it was
and that are unambigiously using faulty pattern matching to make the
resolution, or was it something else? Please do be precise. Honestly,
those of you who troll are not able to restrain Alan B anymore. With
the idea of working towards civility, it is clear that for Alan B to
do that, he has to give Shadow a free pass for every single annoying
judgement he's made about Alan B, and forget every ignorant lie he's
posted about Alan B as well. Dropping support for Mac Classic is what
it comes down to.

Now Alan B on the other end of the shit doesn't matter. All that matters
is Shadow gets to deliver the payload. So how to beat Shadow at his own
game? Don't answer the nonsense. Honest discussion isn't part of entertainment
and never has been.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!!
https://winthropmemorials.org/veterans/eightnames/files/Eight-Names-