Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 12:53:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Diesel / Gremlin Cook)
 by: Diesel / Gremlin Coo - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 19:53 UTC

On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 12:40:08 AM UTC-7, Diesel / Gremlin Cook wrote:
> The one thing Shadow learned sufficiently is to try to guilt Glasser Michael
> Snit into silence and if that fails to work, troll-splain or dishonesty
> change the assertion. I bet we have two different ideas entirely.
>
> Google for 'functionally illiterate fraud' and Dustin Cook's name pop
> up: <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22FUNCTIONALLY+ILLITERATE+FRAUD%22>. It's
> an endless brawl, and Shadow is simultaneously unable to stop his trolling
> remarks, while posting with forgeries of Glasser Michael Snit. A shadow
> of Glasser Michael Snit, projected foolishly, at the wrong time.
>
> --
> Best CMS Solution of 2017!!
> https://www.bing.com/search?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+the+narcissistic+bigot
> https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22
> Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

I sometimes destroy Jeff Relf with my brain. Contrary to Jeff Relf's claim
that he has "no skill in making a spam bot" (a lie as shown by the fact
that he hacked Snit Glasser Michael's Gmail account) he was seen asking
others how they would automate posting through Google Groups. Jeff Relf
claimed the verbiage were entirely consistent with many of the socks. Well,
why is he having such trouble backing his claim up when asked to do so?
That is, if his statement was even mostly correct, and not just a trolling
attempt to come to Snit Glasser Michaels rescue? Jeff Relf has yet to show
how Scrivener does anything above the minimum on Linux.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
http://techrights.org/2011/07/24/gnu-linux-macosx-by-michael-glasser-roy-