A little suffering is good for the soul. -- Kirk, "The Corbomite Maneuver", stardate 1514.0

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Re: Steve Carroll: Narcissistic Bigot

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Steve Carroll: Narcissistic BigotDiesel Cook
`* Re: Steve Carroll: Narcissistic BigotSmit
 `* Re: Steve Carroll: Narcissistic BigotSTALKING_TARGET_20
  `- Re: Steve Carroll: Narcissistic BigotDustin who does stuff with miceless computers

1
Re: Steve Carroll: Narcissistic Bigot

<480d62f6-8d48-4b96-b450-6fc2ac33a8c0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8417&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8417

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 12:19:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Steve Carroll: Narcissistic Bigot
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Diesel Cook)
 by: Diesel Cook - Tue, 28 Sep 2021 19:19 UTC

On Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 11:32:01 PM UTC-7, Diesel Cook wrote:
> Michael Snit Glasser obviously has a lot of knowledge to demonstrate and
> he wishes to share it. Regrettably this is maybe the least appropriate place
> for doing that because too much of the responses are insulting, word twisting
> and other bullshit. Amusingly, Theo essentially asked Michael Snit Glasser
> for the site that calls out his lies. Theo lies so often that he has a terrible
> time keeping record of his dishonesty. Or his sock puppets and other crap..
> Theo failed to show an example of a prosperous business that has earned its
> position by not focusing on its customers and merchandise. This forum is
> a leaking porta potty. But Theo feels the need to attack the herd. So be
> it.
>
> By the way, taking effort possibly learning is never wasted time. Insisting
> you know all and attempting to persuade others that it is true? That is a
> waste ;)
>

> --
> Do not click this link!!!
> https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud
> Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll

He would have to be suffering from a form of insanity to be unsure of if
he "never had" designed a program. Ring any bells? When a guy can't remember
his past claims and exercises fictional, self-image saving codswallop later,
it's damn undeniable what his ploy is. Gee, imagine The Flying Spaghetti
Monster trying to pin his rubbish on FromTheRafters, no one has ever seen
that before ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Utter nonsense by an uninformed, misleading, slippery, co-trolling nitwit
who would not tell the truth no matter what his socks/shills say. The Flying
Spaghetti Monster just has a bunch of completely unsupported allegations
and he knows it, so his MO is to repeat his BS with flood bots and engage
'lurkers' (who are either socks or shills) to 'support' that lies to fluster
his audience. Any heinously wounded insomniac could easily do the same.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22FUNCTIONAL%20ILLITERATE%20FRAUD%22

Re: Steve Carroll: Narcissistic Bigot

<dc7fae25-16e4-4e8e-a066-54a0492adae9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8423&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8423

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 23:45:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Smit)
 by: Smit - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 06:45 UTC

On Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 12:19:59 PM UTC-7, Smit wrote:
> On Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 11:32:01 PM UTC-7, Diesel Cook wrote:
> > Michael Snit Glasser obviously has a lot of knowledge to demonstrate and
> > he wishes to share it. Regrettably this is maybe the least appropriate place
> > for doing that because too much of the responses are insulting, word twisting
> > and other bullshit. Amusingly, Theo essentially asked Michael Snit Glasser
> > for the site that calls out his lies. Theo lies so often that he has a terrible
> > time keeping record of his dishonesty. Or his sock puppets and other crap.
> > Theo failed to show an example of a prosperous business that has earned its
> > position by not focusing on its customers and merchandise. This forum is
> > a leaking porta potty. But Theo feels the need to attack the herd. So be
> > it.
> >
> > By the way, taking effort possibly learning is never wasted time. Insisting
> > you know all and attempting to persuade others that it is true? That is a
> > waste ;)
> >

> > --
> > Do not click this link!!!
> > https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud
> > Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll
> He would have to be suffering from a form of insanity to be unsure of if
> he "never had" designed a program. Ring any bells? When a guy can't remember
> his past claims and exercises fictional, self-image saving codswallop later,
> it's damn undeniable what his ploy is. Gee, imagine The Flying Spaghetti
> Monster trying to pin his rubbish on FromTheRafters, no one has ever seen
> that before ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
>
> Utter nonsense by an uninformed, misleading, slippery, co-trolling nitwit
> who would not tell the truth no matter what his socks/shills say. The Flying
> Spaghetti Monster just has a bunch of completely unsupported allegations
> and he knows it, so his MO is to repeat his BS with flood bots and engage
> 'lurkers' (who are either socks or shills) to 'support' that lies to fluster
> his audience. Any heinously wounded insomniac could easily do the same.
>

> --
> This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
> https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22FUNCTIONAL%20ILLITERATE%20FRAUD%22
> Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

By being taught by 'media talking heads' like that you get laws like 'profiling'.
Carried to its (im)moral ending, the idea that it's 'gross' for a heterosexual
dude to not wish to screw a man who identifies as a woman is born. A persistent,
relentless, posting itch, despite nothing to say - basically slimy Mac-
using cartographers, and vigorously-greased ram, hung from the ceiling
for his own immoral requirements.

Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Petruzzellis. Socks that Rbowman can't prove
are Snit's. Why would Snit, or anyone, want socks to expose what we all
repeatedly say about Rbowman? You used it and benchmarked it and your
"amazing brain powers" lead you to that assumption, did they?

-
E-commerce Simplified!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22
https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot
Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud

Re: Steve Carroll: Narcissistic Bigot

<6c811cfa-fda7-4fe6-8e19-70b6ea9ec863n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8430&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8430

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 07:28:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (STALKING_TARGET_20)
 by: STALKING_TARGET_20 - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 14:28 UTC

On Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 11:45:50 PM UTC-7, STALKING_TARGET_20 wrote:
> [...]
> dude to not wish to screw a man who identifies as a woman is born. A persistent,
> relentless, posting itch, despite nothing to say - basically slimy Mac-
> using cartographers, and vigorously-greased ram, hung from the ceiling
> for his own immoral requirements.
>
> Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Petruzzellis. Socks that Rbowman can't prove
> are Snit's. Why would Snit, or anyone, want socks to expose what we all
> repeatedly say about Rbowman? You used it and benchmarked it and your
> "amazing brain powers" lead you to that assumption, did they?
>
> -
> E-commerce Simplified!
> https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22
> https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot
> Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud

The 1-423-491-1448 number belongs to Digger Thomnson. Use that number when
you seed search engines with Digger Thomnson's confirmed lies about him.
We're all sorry Digger Thomnson's a paranoid, narcissistic, delusional
liar but that's not gonna change anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. This forum is a puss-
filled cyst.

I see you're preferring to lurch in Digger Thomnson's group of socks,
shills and deep state ops over an analysis that would have been a shard
more 'interesting'. There are ever reducing reasons to come to Usenet and
a lack of empathy like this highlights why that's true. Not only did Steve
the Narcissistic Bigot Petruzzellis's request not mention the "distro",
it has diddly-squat to do with the desktop. Digger Thomnson should get
back on his medicine ;)

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You!
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.photo.digital/c/e7iwP04xhNU>

Re: Steve Carroll: Narcissistic Bigot

<7ff7f478-b372-4803-995a-700cbbab561bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8444&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8444

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 07:28:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dustin who does stuff with miceless computers)
 by: Dustin who does stuf - Fri, 1 Oct 2021 14:28 UTC

On Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 7:28:38 AM UTC-7, Dustin who does stuff with miceless computers wrote:
> [...]
> > https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot
> > Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud
> The 1-423-491-1448 number belongs to Digger Thomnson. Use that number when
> you seed search engines with Digger Thomnson's confirmed lies about him.
> We're all sorry Digger Thomnson's a paranoid, narcissistic, delusional
> liar but that's not gonna change anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. This forum is a puss-
> filled cyst.
>
> I see you're preferring to lurch in Digger Thomnson's group of socks,
> shills and deep state ops over an analysis that would have been a shard
> more 'interesting'. There are ever reducing reasons to come to Usenet and
> a lack of empathy like this highlights why that's true. Not only did Steve
> the Narcissistic Bigot Petruzzellis's request not mention the "distro",
> it has diddly-squat to do with the desktop. Digger Thomnson should get

I see you're preferring to bask in Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot's
domain of sock puppets and lies over a discussion that would have been
a bit more 'compelling'. There are increasingly fewer reasons to come
to this group and absurd attacks like this puts a spotlight on why that
is true.

It's as predicted that Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot feigned
boredom at the condition of being seen as trustworthy... knowing that
it is unlikely to ever materialize.

Just brainless trolling. And I am rewarding that trolling. THAT is what
the "Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot circus" is.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
https://az-gycc.org/category/gycc/