Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 00:18:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Steven Petruzzellis is a Narcissistic Bigot
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Snit Michael Glasser)
 by: Snit Michael Glasser - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 07:18 UTC

On Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 7:14:16 AM UTC-7, Snit Michael Glasser wrote:
> You're like a palm tree in a pineapple patch. We all see you hiding there
> and wonder how you can be so stupid. And you're so foolish you keep rejecting
> it.
>
> Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Petruzzellis. And in reply you have nothing but
> a crack to start a troll-fest. Calls it "obsessing" over him, even though
> he proceeds to give rise to that exact retort.
>
> Why do you think Snit Glasser is trying to defend Kelly Phillips? Even he
> sees his lies. He can not comment on any of the stuff I quote because he
> sees it is true.
>
> --
> What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!!
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22
> Dustin Cook: Functionally Illiterate Fraud

-hh is an idiot folks have kill filtered his flooding. What he really needs
is one that keeps switching names, then the auto-posts have a chance at being
nearly as replied to as he is. How is a universal consciousness tied to the
intelligence of a turnip in any way going to lead to reasoned usenet posting?

-hh's cut down on the zillions of self promoting, hogwash threads he used
to write but he's certainly consistent in the morality dept. He uses sock
puppets more now to make those attacks. Gee whiz, what was your first hintadoodle?
The ones which claimed it was and that are obviously using faulty algorithm
to make the resolution, or was it something else? Please do be precise.

Anyone familiar with my posts knows it's not created in the sense Snit is
saying, and many of them are simply hand written.

--
E-commerce Simplified!
https://prescott-arizona.janbarham.org.au/yavapai-college-library-202.html/