Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 05:21:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Michael Glasser AKA Snit AZ cryptology confuses the herd
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll)
 by: Steve Carroll - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 12:21 UTC

On Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 4:01:02 AM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
> The cult-like herd's reverse compiled AZ cryptology with a takeoff of value
> iteration to regurgitate posts which are made to sound like a response from
> my posts. I nonetheless persist in being uncertain that these posts are
> not from Alan B, clearly they are from Sigmond.
>
> Sigmond is a narcissistic liar who repeatedly claims anyone who disagrees
> with Alan B to be a sock and, still, he needs us to believe that makes sense.
> Gotta be drugs.
>
> Sigmond has yet to show how LibreOffice does anything above the minimum
> on Linux. Time to blame Sigmond! If you have 'some-file.txt' open in a user
> space program such as vim and you want to change its name to 'linux.doc'
> via a preset script, Alan B's method might be good.
>
> --
> One Smart Penny
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot
> https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
> Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot

It is evident when Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot automatically uses
the word 'conservative' the way Trump does, to the point where the word no
longer has any meaning. Any heinously butthurt welfare receiver could easily
do the same. You installed and took it for a test drive and your "intuitions"
lead you to that opinion, proving what? The image of another one of Steve
Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot's trolling accounts, no doubt. At some point
F. Russell will realize his 'partner' is yanking him around.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud

Re: Michael Glasser AKA Snit AZ cryptology confuses the herd

<ff0b6fcd-19e2-44c2-9d51-847d7d627456n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8449&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8449

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 17:37:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stephen)
 by: Stephen - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 00:37 UTC

On Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 5:21:21 AM UTC-7, Stephen wrote:
> On Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 4:01:02 AM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
> > The cult-like herd's reverse compiled AZ cryptology with a takeoff of value
> > iteration to regurgitate posts which are made to sound like a response from
> > my posts. I nonetheless persist in being uncertain that these posts are
> > not from Alan B, clearly they are from Sigmond.
> >
> > Sigmond is a narcissistic liar who repeatedly claims anyone who disagrees
> > with Alan B to be a sock and, still, he needs us to believe that makes sense.
> > Gotta be drugs.
> >
> > Sigmond has yet to show how LibreOffice does anything above the minimum
> > on Linux. Time to blame Sigmond! If you have 'some-file.txt' open in a user
> > space program such as vim and you want to change its name to 'linux.doc'
> > via a preset script, Alan B's method might be good.
> >
> > --
> > One Smart Penny
> > https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
> > https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot
> > https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
> > Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot
> It is evident when Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot automatically uses
> the word 'conservative' the way Trump does, to the point where the word no
> longer has any meaning. Any heinously butthurt welfare receiver could easily
> do the same. You installed and took it for a test drive and your "intuitions"
> lead you to that opinion, proving what? The image of another one of Steve
> Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot's trolling accounts, no doubt. At some point
> F. Russell will realize his 'partner' is yanking him around.
>
> --
> I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
> https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
> Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

This is what Carroll does: he points to comment ABOUT people (made from
real people or socks), no matter how unsupported, and calls that evedence
even as he ignores what the target of his accusations actually has said.

Meanwhile I just point to what Carroll says:

<rrdeqo$kog$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

And the reply:

<zctCH.2588$rY1.190@fx40.iad>

Carroll admits to, at the very least, threats of harassing my employer,
then tries to minimize it by saying multiple posts somehow count as just
"one incident" of his outrageous behavior.

Then Carroll bizarrely insists people should WANT to be harassed by him
because that gives them a chance to prove they are innocent. Utter insanity!

He directly admits to the threats but tries to pretend he did not follow
through, but he gives away his game with this comment:

-----
...here you *still* are, trying to make it appear that *I* should
feel guilty for blowing the whistle
-----
He refers to his harassment as "blowing the whistle" -- but does not speak
of feeling guilty IF he had done so, but speaks about HAVING done so. He
tried to deny it, but then made it clear he harassed my employer.

To add more support to his admission there, he claims to not understand
how harassing people is bad, or how innocent people can be harmed by his
harassment. He admits he cannot see what is wrong with such harassment,
but then pretends he was stopped by some anonymous Jiminy Cricket who made
him rethink how wrong his actions are. Why does he contradict himself so
much?

In short: He proves much of what I have been saying about him right there.
His words. No need to dig back.

After he screwed up, and as predicted, "new" people showed up. While he
currently is denying he uses such socks, in the past he has admitted to
it:

<d278fe60-ce88-403d-95a2-6f108edeb1de@googlegroups.com>
-----
I faked those Mac accounts, (i.e Toasty) because you
deserved it
-----

Yeah, he does bad things because his victims deserve it. That is his worldview...
he needs his anonymous Jiminy Cricket to stop him. He cannot stop himself.

--
Top Ten Ways Owl Trolls
https://www.washingtonpost.com/doonesbury/media/mudline/archive?page=10