Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Where is that cockroach snit hiding?

SubjectAuthor
* Where is that cockroach snit hiding?Kingster
`* Re:Where is that cockroach snit hiding?LegionX
 `* Re: Re:Where is that cockroach snit hiding?Sammy Simpson
  +* Re: Re:Where is that cockroach snit hiding?LegionX
  |`* Re: Re:Where is that cockroach snit hiding?Stephen - fretwizen
  | `- Re: Re:Where is that cockroach snit hiding?Steve Carroll
  `- Re: Re:Where is that cockroach snit hiding?LegionX

1
Where is that cockroach snit hiding?

<sjld7t$19he$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8488&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8488

Followup: alt.computer.workshop
From: lilllahu...@gmail.com (Kingster)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Where is that cockroach snit hiding?
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 23:58:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kingster - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 23:58 UTC

Someone turn on the lights so he can be seen and stepped on.

--
Kingster

Re:Where is that cockroach snit hiding?

<sjtedq$ghb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8503&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8503

From: MichaelA...@griftersconjobsllc.com (LegionX)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re:Where is that cockroach snit hiding?
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 21:08:09 -0400 (EDT)
 by: LegionX - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 01:08 UTC

"Kingster" <lilllahummer44@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>Someone turn on the lights so he can be seen and stepped on.

Now now. He's perfectly safe and warm with his head firmly planted
between David Brooks the stalker of Devon ass cheeks. This
reminds snit of his loving childhood. The pics of his dumpy
looking trailer don't even begin to tell the tale.

Btw when did you plan to tell us that snits daycare scam he ran
with his wife was shut down over repeated multiple code
violations? Did you or snit really think you could keep it a
secret? How fucking nasty. We've got your only friend by the
premature raisins and there's fuck all you can do about it.
:)

--
<https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitonduck>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitongoogle>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>
Snit is one f*cked up puppy - who steals our hard earned tax
paying dollars from the government by running a long con for
welfare - who can be reached via telephone - text message - or in
person - by using the publically available contact information
below:

Michael (snit) and Anne Glasser (life-like troll lady)
3181 Willow Dr, Prescott, AZ
86301-4855
1.928.445.3425 or 1-(928)-445-3425
1.928.776.9519 or 1-(928)-776-9519
They are professional Grifters who live on the benefits your hard
earned tax paying dollars provide. Animal abuser = snit pissed on
his own cat!

Re: Re:Where is that cockroach snit hiding?

<MPG.3bcc0873cc25da8198988c@nntp.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8504&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8504

From: sammysim...@hotmail.com (Sammy Simpson)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Re:Where is that cockroach snit hiding?
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 21:14:13 -0400
 by: Sammy Simpson - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 01:14 UTC

In article <sjtedq$ghb$1@dont-email.me>,
MichaelAndAnneGlasser@griftersconjobsllc.com says...

> "Kingster" <lilllahummer44@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>
> >Someone turn on the lights so he can be seen and stepped on.
>
> Now now. He's perfectly safe and warm with his head firmly planted
> between David Brooks the stalker of Devon ass cheeks. This
> reminds snit of his loving childhood. The pics of his dumpy
> looking trailer don't even begin to tell the tale.
>
> Btw when did you plan to tell us that snits daycare scam he ran
> with his wife was shut down over repeated multiple code
> violations? Did you or snit really think you could keep it a
> secret? How fucking nasty. We've got your only friend by the
> premature raisins and there's fuck all you can do about it.
> :)

Snit runs a daycare center?
I wouldn't let him within 100 yards of a young child or any child
for that matter.
He's obviously a psychopath.

Re: Re:Where is that cockroach snit hiding?

<sjtfaa$ts9$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8505&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8505

From: MichaelA...@griftersconjobsllc.com (LegionX)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 21:23:21 -0400 (EDT)
 by: LegionX - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 01:23 UTC

Sammy Simpson <sammysimpson77777@hotmail.com> Wrote in message:

>Snit runs a daycare center?

It's the only legit business he's ever ran on paper. Like his
computer business it was run out of his home. Only the computer
business wasn't registered. It wasn't legitimate. His trailer
looks like a shit hole. You know the kind..trash piled up etc. So
you know the inside has to be worse. His wife once posted about
the non existant house cleaning schedule.

[...]

<sjtfg9$59v$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8506&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8506

From: MichaelA...@griftersconjobsllc.com (LegionX)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 21:26:29 -0400 (EDT)
 by: LegionX - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 01:26 UTC

Sammy Simpson <sammysimpson77777@hotmail.com> Wrote in message:

>I wouldn't let him within 100 yards of a young child or any child for that matter.He's obviously a psychopath.

As the links in our siggie all show - You're absolutely right
about him.

--
[...]

<e01269e9-33c6-4572-9e98-a1bab129cd31n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8507&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8507

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 18:56:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stephen - fretwizen)
 by: Stephen - fretwizen - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 01:56 UTC

On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 6:23:23 PM UTC-7, LegionX wrote:
> Sammy Simpson <sammysim...@hotmail.com> Wrote in message:
> >Snit runs a daycare center?
> It's the only legit business he's ever ran on paper. Like his
> computer business it was run out of his home. Only the computer
> business wasn't registered. It wasn't legitimate. His trailer
> looks like a shit hole. You know the kind..trash piled up etc. So
> you know the inside has to be worse. His wife once posted about
> the non existant house cleaning schedule.
> I wouldn't let him within 100 yards of a young child or any child
> for that matter.He's obviously a psychopath.
> --
> <https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitonduck>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitongoogle>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>
> Snit is one f*cked up puppy - who steals our hard earned tax
> paying dollars from the government by running a long con for
> welfare - who can be reached via telephone - text message - or in
> person - by using the publically available contact information
> below:
>
> Michael (snit) and Anne Glasser (life-like troll lady)
> 3181 Willow Dr, Prescott, AZ
> 86301-4855
> 1.928.445.3425 or 1-(928)-445-3425
> 1.928.776.9519 or 1-(928)-776-9519
> They are professional Grifters who live on the benefits your hard
> earned tax paying dollars provide. Animal abuser = snit pissed on
> his own cat!

Peter Kohlmann: <XnsACC9F360B2F6CHT1@z9kfcl9n7KHDpF0eI.64L>
-----
Yea, I call bullshit on that. Driver media doesn't have a valid
boot sector present. As a result, the machine wouldn't have
refused to reboot because the disk was left behind.
-----

A reasoned response would be for you to just note your error -- of course
you were wrong to say "the machine would not have refused to reboot because
the disk was left behind." That is in fact exactly what was happening.

And you were wrong to say I suggested this was true of machines other
than the one being noted in Carroll's trolling.

Nobody who isn't just using you for nefarious purposes (isn't a sock)
sees you as anything remotely close to honest. You have no one but yourself
to blame for that. At times, fiction is more valuable than faithful descriptions
of reality. Are you being stupid on purpose?

I'm about to just bin him, myself. Like all trolls, he is continually
looking for some way to abuse, no matter how goofy the charge. I will not
listen to his response to this post. He's embarrassed, wants to protect
what is left of his honor, and will lash out. Most likely starting with
a huffy "LOL", as if what I've written is *so* absurd. That BADish "response"
was him going too far, for me.

What is the world coming to when a Peter Kohlmann sock can not get any

Peter Kohlmann's cut down on the zillions of narcissistic, senseless threads
he used to create but he is surely not much different in the honor territory.
He just uses sock puppets more to spawn those threads.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
<https://www.usphonebook.com/423-491-1448?Dustin-Cook&Diesel&Gremlin>

Re: Re:Where is that cockroach snit hiding?

<cfe5b772-26a2-4d00-a2bf-94d66a9fca91n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8508&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8508

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 20:00:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll)
 by: Steve Carroll - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 03:00 UTC

On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 6:56:38 PM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
> [...]
> listen to his response to this post. He's embarrassed, wants to protect
> what is left of his honor, and will lash out. Most likely starting with
> a huffy "LOL", as if what I've written is *so* absurd. That BADish "response"
> was him going too far, for me.
>
> What is the world coming to when a Peter Kohlmann sock can not get any
>
> Peter Kohlmann's cut down on the zillions of narcissistic, senseless threads
> he used to create but he is surely not much different in the honor territory.
> He just uses sock puppets more to spawn those threads.
>

> --
> I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
> <https://www.usphonebook.com/423-491-1448?Dustin-Cook&Diesel&Gremlin>
> http://cityrecord.engineering.nyu.edu/data/1910/1910-01-11.pdf
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud
> Dustin Cook: Functional Illiterate Fraud

One guy reported him years ago. As expected, it did zilch to stop the dunderhead.

Why do you keep rephrasing yourself? Don't get too egotistical, Pothead,
sometimes "cigars" are just that.

--
This broke the Internet
http://www.phmc.state.pa.us/bah/dam/rg/di/r11_089_BirthIndexes/Birth_1909/M.PDF