Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 14:07:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Just Wondering: Gotta' Love AZ Code stinks
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dustic Cook the Fucntionally Illiterate Fraud)
 by: Dustic Cook the Fucn - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 21:07 UTC

But when the data were collected, it turns out with absolute proof, Wolffan
was far more "obsessive" than anybody else.

Wolffan never takes blame for his own words. Actions that are easily shown
in the Google archive. Wolffan's essentially misleading Just Wondering to
keep feeding him by trying to 'talk tech', specifically, his incessant bragging
and Just Wondering's efforts to help him become a better engineer. He needs
attention, and as long as you are willing to continue happily give it, he
will remain.

Steve Carroll: Narcissistic Bigot. In fact Wolffan's lies became directed
at me. So obviously I regret backing the trolls with their support for Wolffan.
While I am sure he approved of it, he has taught me to never try to appease
a troll. He is an idiot people have blocked his flooding. What he really
should use is a bot that keeps switching names, then bot posts have a chance
at being a fraction as replied to as he is. Wolffan's toned down the hundreds
of self promoting, hogwash threads he used to produce but he is surely the
same in the honor dept. He uses psychological manipulation more to create
those threads.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22